anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone have the list of changes for 2.31
Just checked, these are the new stuffs:

Changes since test build 2.30:

- Added bonus scene extension for missionary scene when claiming down payment. Made extended scene for doggy style always activate when claiming payment.

- Added loaded dice for gambling game. Can be found in the bandits lair.

- Lots of bug fixes. A big thank you to everyone who helped report them!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay i got 2 questions for this new build:

Who the heck is this blond guy?

And how do you suppose to get the loaded dice now? The bandit hideout has been closed off.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
you can get the dice as long as you still play in the tavern
But Jenny is already pregnant & Tom is at home 24/7 now.

Do i have to wait til she gave birth so Tom can go back to the tavern & gamble again?

Also any ideas on who that blond guy is? He doesn't said anything else other than "Pregstate" & i don't even know who is he talking about? There're a lot of women that can get pregnant.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But Jenny is already pregnant & Tom is at home 24/7 now.

Do i have to wait til she gave birth so Tom can go back to the tavern & gamble again?

Also any ideas on who that blond guy is? He doesn't said anything else other than "Pregstate" & i don't even know who is he talking about? There're a lot of women that can get pregnant.
he won't be going to the tavern.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Wow so it's impossible to get the loaded dice if you have already gotten Jenny pregnant.

Then why even bother adding it? Does the dev expected everyone to have a save BEFORE Jenny's questline started?
He expects players to loot what can be looted and explore all the few rooms in that hideout and click the stars... you didn't so you missed the dice.
He does realize some skip through stuff, so he gave an extra option to go back as long as your dice play is still in the Tavern.. he mention it in his walk though, which is included with the download.

If players still mess up and doesn't have a prior save to back track, then there really isn't much more he can do, he gave every possible way and still keep it as a game with consequences, for good or bad.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
He expects players to loot what can be looted and explore all the few rooms in that hideout and click the stars... you didn't so you missed the dice.
Yea but i did loot everything back in 2.30, there were no dices in the room that Tom was locked coz it just been added in 2.31 right now so how am i supposed to loot for something that didn't exist in the version of the game that i completed Jenny's quest?

How am i supposed to know if loaded dices would be added to the game & the only way to get them is loot the bandit hideout but you MUST NOT let Tom returns home in the 1st place? I don't have the ability to see into the future & know exactly what will be added at which point of the game & make preparation saves beforehand.

For example; if the dev added a godlike OP weapon but it has to be get during the 4th quest "Missing shipment", do you have a save to go back all the way to the beginning just to get that weapon & pretty much replay the entire game from quest 4?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Wow so it's impossible to get the loaded dice if you have already gotten Jenny pregnant.

Then why even bother adding it? Does the dev expected everyone to have a save BEFORE Jenny's questline started?
Yea but i did loot everything back in 2.30, there were no dices in the room that Tom was locked coz it just been added in 2.31 right now so how am i supposed to loot for something that didn't exist in the version of the game that i completed Jenny's quest?

How am i supposed to know if loaded dices would be added to the game & the only way to get them is loot the bandit hideout but you MUST NOT let Tom returns home in the 1st place? I don't have the ability to see into the future & know exactly what will be added at which point of the game & make preparation saves beforehand.

For example; if the dev added a godlike OP weapon but it has to be get during the 4th quest "Missing shipment", do you have a save to go back all the way to the beginning just to get that weapon & pretty much replay the entire game from quest 4?
2.30 was labeled as a TEST version, it is logical to expect bugs and stuff that needs to be altered. Tinkerer says it every time to keep a backup save in case. however the weighted dice is not needed once you get Jenny's affection, as she herself tilts the dice.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
2.30 was labeled as a TEST version, it is logical to expect bugs and stuff that needs to be altered. Tinkerer says it every time to keep a backup save in case. however the weighted dice is not needed once you get Jenny's affection, as she herself tilts the dice.
Oh right i literally forgot she can do that, thx for the reminder. I got a little salty for missing something that could've been easily loot'd.

Although i don't get the point of completely closing the hideout though, even if the bandits respawn it's not like you have any difficulties in wiping them all out again, they're literal fodders compare to zombies or plague wolves.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

Why the fark do you need to have the loaded dice again if you already get Jenny pregnant. She already cheats for you in the game vs her husband by then.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Although i don't get the point of completely closing the hideout though, even if the bandits respawn it's not like you have any difficulties in wiping them all out again, they're literal fodders compare to zombies or plague wolves.
the bandits are sentient beings, if you kept killing them it would be illogical for them to keep using the hideout. the way it's handled, the hideout can be used in other quests around the bandits storyline

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Why the fark do you need to have the loaded dice again if you already get Jenny pregnant. She already cheats for you in the game vs her husband by then.
Read my above comment dude, i literally forgot she can do that (i'm sorry i can't remember EVERY SINGLE NOTES in the walkthrough) & i got a little salty for missing something that be easily loot'd.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Okay i got 2 questions for this new build:

Who the heck is this blond guy?
ok so I checked and it seems that the sprite keeps track of Jenny's pregnancy state. as of thhe charcer it's supposed to be... I'm certain it's someone we'll meet in future updates... considering she(that looks like a female sprite) is standing near the stable and has an armor, I'm certain it's the baron's daughter and she's looking to buy a horse

Reactions: Elyngas

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys plese hel someone have problem with Vixenatrix she just dissapeared and like need to start her quest from begining but inside her cave there is bug

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
ok so I checked and it seems that the sprite keeps track of Jenny's pregnancy state. as of thhe charcer it's supposed to be... I'm certain it's someone we'll meet in future updates... considering she(that looks like a female sprite) is standing near the stable and has an armor, I'm certain it's the baron's daughter and she's looking to buy a horse
Oh ok so like just a template that the dev left there to keep track of Jenny's pregnancy state & the character is for future updates.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes