DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've done her over 30 times consecutively with energy potions to stay awake. If you never stop interacting with her, you can go nonstop overnight. After waiting 20 in-game days, no success. IDK if it's enabled. Same with the rescued dark elf and the red daughter (which it says after declaring she is pregnant that the renders will be added later)... and the horse girl is apparently sterile, even after she shouted not to risk getting her pregnant the first few times.
Some girls have set points where u can actualy knock them up. Gwynneth (the protitute) can only be knocked up post- The Election with Enhanced Fertility.

Caleah & Beth (elf & stable girl) do not have preg content yet. But hopfully soon as Tink is focusing on getting all women to the same level of content for now. Pregnancy & children being his focus.

Succubus Daughter is preg but not showing... YET.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Not a foggy who she is mate... never seen that sprite anywhere in the game.

At 1st I though mabey Oksana? But no she dresses differently. This chick looks like a warrior princess (kinda)....
Well, she doesn't seem to do anything, so I guess I'll just let her be hahaha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the election literally just happened 20 min before posting... I have shut down for the evening after playing for many hours to level up my little flying friend so it stops dying on me in basic battles...

The thing about it that I discovered... if you apply Fertility potion to the familiar, it starts kissing you during walk scenes.... or that's the impression I got from the kissing sound and MC saying "what the heck is it doing now?"
....I have to try that lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I think this Update is designed to feed the fetish of cucking another man. Neteor I think it's called? I dont mind. I like control & this makes me feel like a boss lol. I get to pay for his house then bang his wife lol
It's netori actually... and gotta say that arangement play is kinda funny... the MC being the one starting to feel guilty but encouraged by Jenny beeing a bull (kinda out of character for him).
I had more of a laugh dureing that scene than thinking "that's hot" for sure

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
help i spent 50 days for wedding wrecker quest, also been using fertility pots and Alice still aint pregnant
she is useing Potions of bareness (unmodified chance for conception 0%) so the normal fertility Potion only nullifies that effect granting her a 10% chance for conception.
try learning the enchanted fertility Potion in order to raise the chance to 25%
Same goes for Gwyneth (Prostitute).
And passively for Jenny (since she is naturally infertile)... however giving her an enchanted fertility Potion and useing one yourself will raise the chance to 50% for her

Reactions: oldcoot19

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this version provided in this thread via nopy
Have you extracted the game from the Archive before playing?
Is the folder or drive write protected?
are you useing any additional tools?
are you playing the Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. Version?
Don't expect people to miracoulusly know all the important details if you want help.
Better Post more than less otherwise there won't be any meaningful help for you either

Govind69

May 20, 2020
Have you extracted the game from the Archive before playing?
Is the folder or drive write protected?
are you useing any additional tools?
are you playing the Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. Version?
Don't expect people to miracoulusly know all the important details if you want help.
Better Post more than less otherwise there won't be any meaningful help for you either
Archives ??? where can i find it ?
nop it is not protected
no additional tools
windows 8 .
i can not save the current status of the game . that is the issue

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I thought we could have Jenny to ourselves so I'm really bummed that her husband is still around... Kinda disappointing but oh well.
I think this was just an introductory quest... with the coal mine and all... perhaps later on.
I know the mechanic for them has yet to be scripted or animated/rendered, but I will just keep trying in hopes that the magical render gods will smile on those few who just seem unimpregnable.
from PQ's discord an updated list of pregnancy
1615794598351.png
The thing about it that I discovered... if you apply Fertility potion to the familiar, it starts kissing you during walk scenes.... or that's the impression I got from the kissing sound and MC saying "what the heck is it doing now?"
it's a SHE.... the familiar is a girl waiting to grow

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes