Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
What snack does she want?
I have a captured human but the vampire doesn't want to
Thanks
She wants bandits (I guess that is the human you are talking about), although I found she accepts bat breeders too. Have you purchased her outfit yet? Because that's what she repays you with :).

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
I just can't seem to have Shakala have a daughter. I've lost count on how times I've tried (walkthrough says chances increase 16% every time but if that's true I should be at like 240% at least) and fairly certain that the tribe is at max strength right now. I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong or that it just bugged out.

I've defeated the rebellious tribe and gotten the second wife. I've also have that summon spell to shapeshift and the annoying adventurers have been in the tavern for a while now.
I tried on a few saveslots that if it's possible that the chance of having a daughter is higher when you impregnate Shakala with enhanced fertility potion... Turns out it might be true

teebeyone

Jan 11, 2018
i need help.
Rescuing the Puppies!
i kill large Black Goblin named Magogh bring Puppies.
make Padlock and Bushel of Vegetables to her but i can't sleep at Frida's house.

maybe bug ??
1.png 2.png

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i need help.
Rescuing the Puppies!
i kill large Black Goblin named Magogh bring Puppies.
make Padlock and Bushel of Vegetables to her but i can't sleep at Frida's house.

maybe bug ??
View attachment 1084240 View attachment 1084241
For starters STOP TRYING TO SLEEP IN HER BED until after she has had sex with MC. Every time she catches there before u start having sex will lower her affection. If u have the padlock, give gift. And raise her affection until u can pleasure her. Once u have Phallus G she should let u fuck her. At this point u can sleep at her home fine

teebeyone

Jan 11, 2018
For starters STOP TRYING TO SLEEP IN HER BED until after she has had sex with MC. Every time she catches there before u start having sex will lower her affection. If u have the padlock, give gift. And raise her affection until u can pleasure her. Once u have Phallus G she should let u fuck her. At this point u can sleep at her home fine
now i can't have sex with Frida. that mean i have to give Bushel of Vegetables every day until i can have sex with her ?

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
now i can't have sex with Frida. that mean i have to give Bushel of Vegetables every day until i can have sex with her ?
Yes. She likes you less if you try to sleep in her bed without her approval and likes you more if you gift her vergetables. If you do both every day your affection stays the same, so you have to gift her stuff without fucking shit up.. Try only gifting and nothing else for a few days.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
...no? I have played her content she dosent bring a girl into the game... I do not know where this misconception was born.
Vixenatrix route is discovered by the starting quest of her route going after the ring in the first time

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This might be a far fetch for an interpretation... but consider that you can't convince Rosy to have sex with the MC without winning over Vixenatrix... while she can also be part of the temple Quest, that one offers an alternative approach of cheating her and makeing her an Enemy, while Rosy's story require you to ally yourself with her by an equal exchange
Yeah,i was meaning just that,i'm more like the positive thinking guy when it means trying to pick what its best from which route,but you nailed it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.51.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.09.2021 (off. fix)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Vixenatrix route is discovered by the starting quest of her route going after the ring in the first time
Yeah but u meet Vix through Ziva. Rosy has nothing to do with wether u get with the dragon or not. U just have to remeber to grab the key while in the cave. U can have a relationship with Vix without Rosy.

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty much yeah. I dont see how people struggle with her, shes really easy once u know what to do.

Be polite & apologise on 1st meeting. Offer to get pups with no reward. Return pups & gift her the new lock. At this point u should be able to ask about offering you're services & she should let u pleasure her. Then ask Ziva about Phallus G (have to have completed "The Witch") & the ask for sex. Use potion & DO NOT CUM IN HER unless she says it's ok. She should be alright with u sleeping in her bed then.

But now u gotta do it the long way by regaining the affection u lost.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not familiar with the size of the android ports of the game, but the version posted is an android apk. So maybe that's why.
I was refering to the post of John Dane a few messages above us, not the android port which was posted by the66. Unless the former is also an android version tho I doubt it with a size of 1,6GB.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes