DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It is activated or I would not have seen other scenes with her. But I do not get MC+D+V.
The candles are on fire.
To get the MC+D+V 3some u need to set up a number of requirements.

1st u have to have completed Victoria's questline until u have finished "Win Back Victoria". Then do Waystones Part-2 (I always makes sure this quest is ready because I dont know what would happen if Roderick is in you're house during the quest, we need access to the house lol).

During Waystones Part-2, accept Marcus' quest "Stoleb Tools". When u return to town give you're Daughter the 500g (dont be cheep).

Then make sure u haven't been to visit Victoria because when she is horny, there is a 25% chance she will show up in you're bedroom in the evenings. I find that walking up & down the stairs a few times may spawn her. When u approach her, the scene is triggered.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

1st u have to have completed Victoria's questline until u have finished "Win Back Victoria". Then do Waystones Part-2 (I always makes sure this quest is ready because I dont know what would happen if Roderick is in you're house during the quest, we need access to the house lol).

During Waystones Part-2, accept Marcus' quest "Stoleb Tools". When u return to town give you're Daughter the 500g (dont be cheep).

Then make sure u haven't been to visit Victoria because when she is horny, there is a 25% chance she will show up in you're bedroom in the evenings. I find that walking up & down the stairs a few times may spawn her. When u approach her, the scene is triggered.
I missed this scene unfortunately.. and probably now I can't have this scene. I did this quest quickly and I missed quest from Marcus too.

there is no way to have this scene? if I didn't do these few things?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yes ofc and all he says is something like -it will take some time?!?
Oh, yes, had this issue, too. Just few minutes, ago. You need to go to the right side of the bed and click on her. Not the glowing star on the bed!

That s*cks. I hope it will be little easier to make this part in the future. I think a warning in the walkthrough would be good.

I missed this scene unfortunately.. and probably now I can't have this scene. I did this quest quickly and I missed quest from Marcus too.

there is no way to have this scene? if I didn't do these few things?
Only if you start a new game or have a save earlier.
Do it like me, just proceed the game and wait long enough, start the game again. So it is fun again to do all the stuff and you know it waits many more new stuff for you.
Place a note in you Walkthrough collection so you do not make the same error again, as I did, too.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh, yes, had this issue, too. Just few minutes, ago. You need to go to the right side of the bed and click on her. Not the glowing star on the bed!

That s*cks. I hope it will be little easier to make this part in the future. I think a warning in the walkthrough would be good.

Only if you start a new game or have a save earlier.
Do it like me, just proceed the game and wait long enough, start the game again. So it is fun again to do all the stuff and you know it waits many more new stuff for you.
Place a note in you Walkthrough collection so you do not make the same error again, as I did, too.
Previously, when I played, I did everything. And I had this scene.
Now I don't know why, I hurried up as I was doing this quest with daughter and waystones. Hah.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
It worked, got fooled cause there were nothing pointing out that tiny clickable spot. I had ofc clicked on her plenty of times before when trying to start the quest, but the spot to click were at the bottom of the bed, under her feet. Thanks allot m8..

Last edited:

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
i think my game is glitching out when i was finished the temple quest gabriel just disapeared and i couldnt do heavy armor training. Second during the elections I got everyones vote execept gwen and when i go to the east forest i cant find her

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
i think my game is glitching out when i was finished the temple quest gabriel just disapeared and i couldnt do heavy armor training. Second during the elections I got everyones vote execept gwen and when i go to the east forest i cant find her
Nah I had the same problem, you need to wait a few days to Gabe to pop up west of the temple to teach you heavy armour and two handed.

Also for Gwen you need to go to the spot where she stands in the morning and dialogue will trigger that shes not here. Then go east forest and you will find her.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I think every woman has their own merits and demerits. [Depend on our fetishs]
I prefer MILF but many women in the game are good.

Reactions: User1230

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Gabriel supposedly goes to town to inform everyone that you helped defeat the orcs, in the meanwhile ask beth on a date and build a crib for the succubus

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
What's the deal with the file ?
A couple of months ago when I downloaded the game it was around 3.4 GB now it's half and also it doesn't contain www folder. (Windows version)

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
What's the deal with the file ?
A couple of months ago when I downloaded the game it was around 3.4 GB now it's half and also it doesn't contain www folder. (Windows version)
it's a test build. not the full version. that will usually be 2.31. you are supposed to copy over your www from 2.21 i guess. in the end it only contains the save folder and decensor patch anyways if you use it. and since the decensor "patch" is just a txt file with the word "OFF" that one will work on all versions since the files are all already there just that the incest stuff is by default hidden until the game reads the word in the file.

Reactions: D0n J0n

Max1236

Feb 8, 2018
it's a test build. not the full version. that will usually be 2.31. you are supposed to copy over your www from 2.21 i guess. in the end it only contains the save folder and decensor patch anyways if you use it. and since the decensor "patch" is just a txt file with the word "OFF" that one will work on all versions since the files are all already there just that the incest stuff is by default hidden until the game reads the word in the file.
I don't have the 2.21 version. where can I get that?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes