Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
What's the deal with the file ?
A couple of months ago when I downloaded the game it was around 3.4 GB now it's half and also it doesn't contain www folder. (Windows version)
it's a test build. not the full version. that will usually be 2.31. you are supposed to copy over your www from 2.21 i guess. in the end it only contains the save folder and decensor patch anyways if you use it. and since the decensor "patch" is just a txt file with the word "OFF" that one will work on all versions since the files are all already there just that the incest stuff is by default hidden until the game reads the word in the file.
I don't have the 2.21 version. where can I get that?
the uploader did botch the tst version's link as it doesn't contain the www nor the walkthrough folders

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
the TEST VERSION in the main screen isnt a hint?
secondly if you just read 1 page back its like said that the upload fucked it up.due is missing the WWW map and save map
and ofc game will break the setting for volume is saved also in the same map as savefiles
then why release it if its broken?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
then why release it if its broken?
There was no official release... only one for the Patreons that support him in order to show them his progress...
And that's one of the reasons you should never share a test build with people that are not invested with either the game or the Dev.

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
I just can't seem to have Shakala have a daughter. I've lost count on how times I've tried (walkthrough says chances increase 16% every time but if that's true I should be at like 240% at least) and fairly certain that the tribe is at max strength right now. I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong or that it just bugged out.

I've defeated the rebellious tribe and gotten the second wife. I've also have that summon spell to shapeshift and the annoying adventurers have been in the tavern for a while now.

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just can't seem to have Shakala have a daughter. I've lost count on how times I've tried (walkthrough says chances increase 16% every time but if that's true I should be at like 240% at least) and fairly certain that the tribe is at max strength right now. I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong or that it just bugged out.

I've defeated the rebellious tribe and gotten the second wife. I've also have that summon spell to shapeshift and the annoying adventurers have been in the tavern for a while now.
Yet you seem to miss the decensor patch from the OP... as all others that had that same "problem" before

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
technically she does... at the end of the quest, we learn of the baron's family and of milkmaidens...
True. But right now there not actualy in the game. The wording can come across as confusing because people who dont know might think a girl is introduced at the end or she births a special daughter.

It's more foreshadowing of possible future girls. For example the mentioned "Baron's daughter". Im gonna make a guess & say that the Baron's daughter is Cath (that girl who seems to be in charge of the bandit gangs).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True. But right now there not actualy in the game. The wording can come across as confusing because people who dont know might think a girl is introduced at the end or she births a special daughter.

It's more foreshadowing of possible future girls. For example the mentioned "Baron's daughter". Im gonna make a guess & say that the Baron's daughter is Cath (that girl who seems to be in charge of the bandit gangs).
This might be a far fetch for an interpretation... but consider that you can't convince Rosy to have sex with the MC without winning over Vixenatrix... while she can also be part of the temple Quest, that one offers an alternative approach of cheating her and makeing her an Enemy, while Rosy's story require you to ally yourself with her by an equal exchange

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This might be a far fetch for an interpretation... but consider that you can't convince Rosy to have sex with the MC without winning over Vixenatrix... while she can also be part of the temple Quest, that one offers an alternative approach of cheating her and makeing her an Enemy, while Rosy's story require you to ally yourself with her by an equal exchange
True if you think of it that way then yes. But I'm not sure everyone would think of Vix when they say "Rosy gets u a new girl at the end". But I do see you're point.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What snack does she want?
I have a captured human but the vampire doesn't want to
Thanks
Did you fight her for the first time before that?
Because you need to bribe her for an attempt to challenge her (human sacrifice)... until you manage to defeat her in combat afterwards.
So you might have already used your human sacrifice at that point

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes