syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
can anyone tell me where to find zsofia in the castle
she outside at the castle grave yard, when you go outside to where you enter the draw bridge room, go up some and you see a path that leads behind the building where the draw bridge is

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah but u meet Vix through Ziva. Rosy has nothing to do with wether u get with the dragon or not. U just have to remeber to grab the key while in the cave. U can have a relationship with Vix without Rosy.
Yeah,kinda remembered now that all the trouble you are made to endure is becuz of that gem that Vix have on her hoard,but you do get hints on that thanks to Rosy,she mentions the rumours of a dragon and how a group of dwarfs convinced her boyfriend to go in a adventure,you bring something from her boyfriend corpse as proof of his death,which i dont happen to remember what exactly was,but screw him,he is dead anyway,and the joke about The Hobbit made it a little more enjoyable...well,them there is one more for Ziva's count...gal is a gold mine...

Reactions: DomWolf

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Any changes?
New features/changes since 2.22:

- Added some 250+ images

- 26 new animations (including animations for Frida's bedscene)

- 4 new quests related to Jenny. Jenny's story picks up one day after the player becomes mayor.

- New floorplans for the general store

- Rosy's children can now work your fields, harvesting and replanting your crop.

Changes since test build 2.30:

- Added bonus scene extension for missionary scene when claiming down payment. Made extended scene for doggy style always activate when claiming payment.

- Added loaded dice for gambling game. Can be found in the bandits lair.

- Lots of bug fixes. A big thank you to everyone who helped report them!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please I need help. Vixenatrix jsut disapeared liek I never done with her any quest and when I try to di it inside her cave there is bug please help and how t osolve it
here is save

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone knew who the pnj next to the stable is? if you talk to her (I think it's a girl), she says pregstate=0 but I don't know to what it relates :/
Also, there's only one child available with Jenny right? 'Cause I haven't been able to get her pregnant more than once and now she just won't get pregnant, even with the super fertility potion

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah,kinda remembered now that all the trouble you are made to endure is becuz of that gem that Vix have on her hoard,but you do get hints on that thanks to Rosy,she mentions the rumours of a dragon and how a group of dwarfs convinced her boyfriend to go in a adventure,you bring something from her boyfriend corpse as proof of his death,which i dont happen to remember what exactly was,but screw him,he is dead anyway,and the joke about The Hobbit made it a little more enjoyable...well,them there is one more for Ziva's count...gal is a gold mine...
Actually Rosy dosent tell u about the dragon. First u hear of her is through the Merchants Inn keeper. But she does mention the dwarves, the key & the treasure. I love Rosy too, but the only impact she actualy has on Vix's introduction is the possibility of losing out on her content by not asking about the key.

Reactions: seraphimd2

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I thought we could have Jenny to ourselves so I'm really bummed that her husband is still around... Kinda disappointing but oh well.
Well I think this Update is designed to feed the fetish of cucking another man. Neteor I think it's called? I dont mind. I like control & this makes me feel like a boss lol. I get to pay for his house then bang his wife lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone knew who the pnj next to the stable is? if you talk to her (I think it's a girl), she says pregstate=0 but I don't know to what it relates :/
Also, there's only one child available with Jenny right? 'Cause I haven't been able to get her pregnant more than once and now she just won't get pregnant, even with the super fertility potion
Can u put I picture of her up for us to see?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Actually Rosy dosent tell u about the dragon. First u hear of her is through the Merchants Inn keeper. But she does mention the dwarves, the key & the treasure. I love Rosy too, but the only impact she actualy has on Vix's introduction is the possibility of losing out on her content by not asking about the key.
Gotta play her content again,the cons of not starting a game anew are those,you kinda forgets some parts of the game,i could swear she mentioned something more aside the dwarves after treasure,but maybe its my mind filling blanks there,whatever it is,it does make sense the lack of knowledge about the matter since she is a ordinary halfling with a ordinary life,still,kinda hoping that Tinkerer introduce a dwarf girl in some point to go for the bingo of shortstack material

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
After using 6-7 enhanced fartility potion the prostitute of wirewood not impregnate in this test version.need help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sure, here she is
Not a foggy who she is mate... never seen that sprite anywhere in the game.

At 1st I though mabey Oksana? But no she dresses differently. This chick looks like a warrior princess (kinda)....

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gotta play her content again,the cons of not starting a game anew are those,you kinda forgets some parts of the game,i could swear she mentioned something more aside the dwarves after treasure,but maybe its my mind filling blanks there,whatever it is,it does make sense the lack of knowledge about the matter since she is a ordinary halfling with a ordinary life,still,kinda hoping that Tinkerer introduce a dwarf girl in some point to go for the bingo of shortstack material
I have replayed this game so many times it's not funny... but still good lol.

Apparently there is a planned "Enchanted Weapons" update that may introduce a dwarf chick

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes