Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This is a long-term project, and it seems to have a lot of vitality. Great contents... Milfy women, elf girls, lots of pregnancy, and adventure. Okay, the dev has won my support.

Reactions: DomWolf

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yep. That's actually one of my biggest gripes with Renryuu Ascension. Every single girl is a virgin and they only want the MC. Dude has a massive harem but none of these girls were with anyone else before? Ruins the immersion. Should just direct the people complaining about that in this game over there.
Renyuu is still a good game though needs more MILF in my opinion.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Just changing the amount of gold or items does not have this effect. I try normally not to change other variables.
Oh that explained it, the save i got changed the MC's stats.

That probably the cause of the frequent crashing.

Diamond46

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone else not able to buy anything at all in the general store? room just looks dark and she won't talk to me at all no matter what time of day it is.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

It's also a "feature" of the game engine. I crash often when going back to the main village map and the engine has to load it all into memory. The game drops right to the desktop. Best advice is to save often, and certainly before moving between large maps.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It's also a "feature" of the game engine. I crash often when going back to the main village map and the engine has to load it all into memory. The game drops right to the desktop. Best advice is to save often, and certainly before moving between large maps.
Yea i lag every time a transition between maps happened, especially large ones.

So it's the system that can't handle itself, not the saves?

Oct 8, 2019
I must say that this game is confusing me. No, not the story, the fact that I can't get it to run without waiting at a minimum of five minutes(but usually more) between transitions. I know that my laptop is far from the best but I can run the actual RPG Maker program with it no problem and have had no problems at all running other RPGM games before this. Is the test build that unstable? Or do I just need to wait until I get a new computer? Side note as just a laugh, again PoS laptop somehow ran a game built in Unreal this week that was smoother than Ren'py which only added to my confusion from this game.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay i tried it with my old saves & it still crash just as frequent so it's indeed the system, not the saves.

2.22 isn't like this, not sure what's in 2.30 that's causing the problem.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

If you want to change the stats, change the Ring in Armors.json in the www\data folder

Code:
{"id":4,"atypeId":1,"description":"Be Powerful","etypeId":5,"traits":[{"code":22,"dataId":1,"value":0}],"iconIndex":480,"name":"Ring of Heroes","note":"","params":[80,80,10,10,10,10,10,10],"price":10},
I changed the stats to [80,80,10,10,10,10,10,10] and the price into 10

If I rember correct: [HP, MP, Defence, MAttack, MDefence, Agility, Luck]

It makes most fights only 1-3 rounds long.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Im stuck after ordering the beds for Frida, the quest " The Children’s Room " (I have ofc cleared the attic). I cant talk to her after that since she is just lying in the bed, unapproachable, and I have seen among the posts here that others have had the same problem, but I havent seen anyone getting an answer presenting a working solution. Anyone, please help..

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Im stuck after ordering the beds for Frida, the quest " The Children’s Room " (I have ofc cleared the attic). I cant talk to her after that since she is just lying in the bed, unapproachable, and I have seen among the posts here that others have had the same problem, but I havent seen anyone getting an answer presenting a working solution. Anyone, please help..
Did you order beds for the kids?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
AAAAAAGH dont bury my question with ntr discussion #27372863726387 this ugly flying baby has been nothing but a one hit meat shield for the majority of the game an his spells are useless.
she has a mass stun spell at level 8, you can always use the imp to throw Holy hand grenades or if you made her drink poison potion to poison the enemy.
It's a she...

Take her to fight hoars until she reaches Lvl 5-7sh then take her to fight bandits until lvl 10-13sh. Then take her to hunt bears. She should become stronger & more useful as she levels.
mundane things like grinding wheat, making meals and potions give experience too.
Yes ofc and all he says is something like -it will take some time?!?
you probably started the "midwife" quest, go east of the goblin forest, till you reach the goblin camp... talk to Hilde and bring her back. on your way to Frida, kill anything you can fight for a chance to talk with Hilde.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
you probably started the "midwife" quest, go east of the goblin forest, till you reach the goblin camp... talk to Hilde and bring her back. on your way to Frida, kill anything you can fight for a chance to talk with Hilde.
No, i have done that quest already. I have followed the walkthrough up to that point with other related quests, but when I watch the questlog for the beds it just say talk to Frida, but i cant..

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Was there not a scene with the MC, daughter and Victoria while I'm in town? She says also she bought a special potion, but does not used it.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
From WT:

Your choice will slightly alter the story for a while, but the paths will eventually merge again.
1. If you give her a real potion, the next time you are together she will confide that she has taken the potion the potion because she wants the MC’s baby, rather than Tom’s. It will also increase the chance of her getting pregnant (see notes at the end). 2. If you give her a fake potion, you will ensure Tom doesn’t get her pregnant. Instead, you can get her pregnant without her knowing. Surely, she’ll assume the child is her husband’s?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100529_1098421_Walkthrough_NYD230.pdf
I have a save before the first potion
I try to play it
From WT:

Your choice will slightly alter the story for a while, but the paths will eventually merge again.
1. If you give her a real potion, the next time you are together she will confide that she has taken the potion the potion because she wants the MC’s baby, rather than Tom’s. It will also increase the chance of her getting pregnant (see notes at the end). 2. If you give her a fake potion, you will ensure Tom doesn’t get her pregnant. Instead, you can get her pregnant without her knowing. Surely, she’ll assume the child is her husband’s?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100529_1098421_Walkthrough_NYD230.pdf
I can confirm it.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes