Taraki1

Jun 30, 2018
i just started playing the game and i had a problem at the general store, it does not give the dialogue when i press on the owner.
anyone have a solution ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
new update is broken af cant even change the volume settings without geting a error also cant even save the game anymore
the TEST VERSION in the main screen isnt a hint?
secondly if you just read 1 page back its like said that the upload fucked it up.due is missing the WWW map and save map
and ofc game will break the setting for volume is saved also in the same map as savefiles

Reactions: Necronlord3

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
it's not like theres any true NTR where MC can have girls stolen from him,
People have no fucking idea what ntr actually is. And I bet if they actually saw what that shit truly is, they would piss their pants.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
People have no fucking idea what ntr actually is. And I bet if they actually saw what that shit truly is, they would piss their pants.
True. People see sharing & automatically scream NTR. It's rather dumb. That's why the NTR tag is on this game... because people kept complaining that theres no warning because they dont like sharing...

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
True. People see sharing & automatically scream NTR. It's rather dumb. That's why the NTR tag is on this game... because people kept complaining that theres no warning because they dont like sharing...
Then a sharing tag should exist. Nothing in this game is netorare, absolutely NOTHING (hell the werewolf could be seen more as rape than anything else).

Reactions: Zareem

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Then a sharing tag should exist. Nothing in this game is netorare, absolutely NOTHING (hell the werewolf could be seen more as rape than anything else).
Well she has no idea the Werewolf went MC so yes... that is technically raoe lol. But people see the girls with a horse, get raped or be in a 3some/gangbang & they all think NTR. I didnt know what it was like 4years ago looked it up & was like "wait. Where is that in the game?". Lol

From what I gathered through talking to others, it used to be a sharing tag. People botched until they finally changed it to NTR...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What are some effective xp farming methods besides killing hundreds of bears? Trying to level up my familiar since he's so useless atm
AAAAAAGH dont bury my question with ntr discussion #27372863726387 this ugly flying baby has been nothing but a one hit meat shield for the majority of the game an his spells are useless.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Well for starters she negotiated him into the ritual alongside MC in favor of being allowed into the Temple. There no proof ether way that she had sex with Grug before the ritual (not including MC's optional negotiations earlier).

Also she is a priestess of a sex cult, she isnt gonna start fawning over the MC for a couple of assists. He lifted the curse, helped with the Temple, then gets the gemstone. At THIS point she makes him an official member of the cult as gratitude & u can have a 3some with her & Caleah.

It's starting to really bug me & boggle my mind how many people have such hypocrite mindsets on here. "Not gonna f*** these girls cos they been with other dudes", "I hate Ziva because she let's Grug do her".... the MC is screwing like 20 women, without many of them knowing about each other, & spreading his seed across the realm like a mad lad. But no questions the fact we are literally playing a horn dog, wanna-be hero with deceptive tendencies? I am not pleased with some of the scenes but I at least accept them as part of the characters. The relationships evolve from casual flings to actual affection... it's not like theres any true NTR where MC can have girls stolen from him, he dosent have a claim he has to earn it.
If Ziva ends up developing affection for the MC, like many of the other females so far, and this affection leads to a relationship of sorts, it still won't be enough for a lot of the guys on here who almost seem to want something pure with every female character. It reminds me of how many guys were put off by Shakala's wedding night ritual, essentially dismissing her immediately as a love interest, even though she clearly loves the MC to death in her own way. The Grug scene made complete sense, for the reasons you mentioned, and because it helps define each character in a way that adds to the experience of the game.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
AAAAAAGH dont bury my question with ntr discussion #27372863726387 this ugly flying baby has been nothing but a one hit meat shield for the majority of the game an his spells are useless.
the flying imp is going to be a more '' playfull'' pet later on, so its now at its starting fase
and not realy a need to level it

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Kill goblins. Or use save editors. I know for a fact I did after leveling up and getting a new version.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Hi boys and girls!
I'm still working on fixes and changes in response to the feedback from the test build. I am therefor going to need a bit more time and will push back the official release to Sunday (the 14th). I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the testing and sent me feedback. I had expected a good amount of new bugs to pop up, but to my surprise a lot of quite old bugs were also highlighted. Nice to finally get rid of those:),
Anyway, until Sunday then.

Have a great weekend!

Tinkerer​

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Of all the women in this game, the only woman I don't like, is Ziva. I don't like her and those scenes with Grug.

Even though the first scene with Grug, we were able to fight him right away, so Ziva didn't have to have sex with him then as a ''negotiation''.
but later in the game without our choice, she has sex with him anyway (we can't see it) but when we come back with a rescued woman (Caleah) Ziva says to us: ''after a quick round of negotiation, Grug allowed the temple to be used''. So she had sex with him, convincing him.
Later, Grug also has sex with Ziva at initiation, although now Ziva from a good heart has finally allowed MC to have sex with her too.. (what a good woman she is..:rolleyes:)

We've been helping her for a long time, we even took the curse off her, and MC had to wait so long for sex with her. But Grug had fun with her before us, doing nothing for her but only letting her use the temple.
At the same time, I didn't enjoy this scene (initiation in the temple), because it was with Grug. And after his ''big tool'', MC probably didn't feel so much pleasure.

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I only express my opinion about her.
Because Grug has a fancy temple and I can't say I like her ,I just want to finish her quest and move on.

Last edited:

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
Is there any chance that I'm permanently stucked? I gave Jenny both enhanced and fake fertility potion, I even used the enhanced fertility potion with her before sex - I did it several times - and she doesn't get pregnant at all... Does this update end with me banging her with just missionary and doggy? Or did I somehow fucked up?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes