DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh thx i got Domestic issues, although i didn't know i have to speak with Marcus during the Waystones part 2 for Stolen tools. I ignored it coz i tried to finished up everything with the daughter quickly so i can come back to Marcus & solo the quest by myself (my thoughts process back then was why bother bringing my daughter to deal with some common thieves lol?). So the total amount of quests should be 98 (ignore size matters) & 97 (without werewolf hunt).

It does feels like it's a quest that you could do it solo honestly, hopefully the dev add another way to trigger it again in the future.
Yeah but the quest is ment to be do e with you're daughter as it opens a potential hidden sex scene.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There's a 3some with Victoria? Damn I had never experienced the feeling of saltiness for "missing a mere side quest" in my entire gaming life but this may be the 1st lol.

If there's a mandatory event like the daughter's outfit get damaged then it indeed can't be solo, but what i meant by solo is the MC can easily handle 5 opponents no problems at a relatively high level, highest damage weapon, highest def armors, a strength & damage reduction potion. Not to mention, your daughter's level at that point is wayyy lower than yours so chances are she'll get oneshot'd & leave you to solo all 5 of them anyways.
For the 3some to happen Victoria has to be pregnant (& be back to f***** MC), horny enough to show up at night to MC's house & that quest has to be done.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Heh np, I try to keep save files of the best scenes I come across :) Don't always manage to keep them all as it limits me to 25 saves :( but I a few of the juicier ones I try to keep.
Yea i used to do that as well, but nowadays RPGM games usually comes with a gallery (that may or may not included those scenes) in the finished product so i got lazy & kinda rely on that instead lol.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What are some effective xp farming methods besides killing hundreds of bears? Trying to level up my familiar since he's so useless atm

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
it is pain in the ass to win even 1 game it turns out to be 2 then again 2 100 pots game. And that sequence thing doesn't work. So all you can bet is your luck on it.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
man that dice game was annoying. i just restarted till i insta won first round then on the second try got one win then just bet 10 if lose bet 20 if lose bet 50 to reclaim the losses. still HELLA annoying the dev needs to implement a luck potion or something fuck i dont ever wanna do that again

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Am aware, but I would presume even the test version would ship with the description of the new content in the update.
This isnt a public one. I dunno lol. Its jenny content. But only activates 1 day after becoming mayor.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Where is the "www" file?
Thank you
there isn't one, i just copied mine from my old version and it seems to work but you could probably just make a folder named www, then another one named save inside as the only thing i have in my www folder is the censorship patch and the save folder

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
is there any file where they have girls names with pictures. I forget some of the girls name after each update. hard to remember.

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Dice game sucks. Truly unfun and genuinely feels like it's weighted for you to lose more often than not. Sitting here just reloading save over and over and over again has me questioning life choices. Please change something about it to make it faster

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I saw that there are lot of animated sex scenes, now. Does anyone know if it is planned to change all the other scenes into animated scenes?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes