str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well everyone thanks for all the help and all the replies,etc...im all done playing this game at least for now anyway
missed my linux to much bit of a hassle swapping out drives back and forth linux/windows 10
someone was trying to teach me how to run a webserver to play and i appreciated it BUT i just couldnt get my head around it
unless im doing something wrong when i click on the url (MY website or what ever)what ever game i choose the .exe downloads
thinking why would i wanna redownload BUT Just the game.exe nothing else meanwhile i have the FULL game sitting in downloads unable to play with wine or playon linux NOT sure how many people are actually linux users playing with this webserver or what ever dont think any...EXE FILES DONT WORK IN LINUX....thats what wine and playon linux is for sort of like an emulator BUT Not really not sure how to explain linux to windows users BUT thats best i can do
IF theres actual linux players playing using this webserver id certainly love to hear from ya and learn from ya
as i dont see or understand how wine and playon linux wont run games BUT yet this server will ?
the program that works the best for running windows stuff in linux machines is called crossover by codeweavers BUT ya gotta pay for that shit i got enough bills,etc thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Use EnigmaVBUnpacker unpack exe and rename the new folder.
he should read the damn read me file with the title in caps lock, that's what he should do.
Now he's gonna ask why he cant run the game, then you have to tell him to read what you said about changing that %DEFAULT FOLDER% name

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
There's a 3some with Victoria? Damn I had never experienced the feeling of saltiness for "missing a mere side quest" in my entire gaming life but this may be the 1st lol.

If there's a mandatory event like the daughter's outfit get damaged then it indeed can't be solo, but what i meant by solo is the MC can easily handle 5 opponents no problems at a relatively high level, highest damage weapon, highest def armors, a strength & damage reduction potion. Not to mention, your daughter's level at that point is wayyy lower than yours so chances are she'll get oneshot'd & leave you to solo all 5 of them anyways.
If you are referring to the 3-some with victoria and your daughter, I might have that save somewhere actually let me check. If I do, do you want me to send it your way?

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
How can I uncompress game cuz I don't have www folder
You shouldn't have to. Just download the test version (newest version) then unzip the file and in the directory which contains the exe, create the folder "www" and within the "www" folder create the folder "Save".

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
There's a 3some with Victoria? Damn I had never experienced the feeling of saltiness for "missing a mere side quest" in my entire gaming life but this may be the 1st lol.

If there's a mandatory event like the daughter's outfit get damaged then it indeed can't be solo, but what i meant by solo is the MC can easily handle 5 opponents no problems at a relatively high level, highest damage weapon, highest def armors, a strength & damage reduction potion. Not to mention, your daughter's level at that point is wayyy lower than yours so chances are she'll get oneshot'd & leave you to solo all 5 of them anyways.
Well, looks like I did keep the save of just before the 3-some :)... For research purposes of course mind you. The save in the attached rar folder should be the scene. Just have to go click on victoria in the room you are in.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well, looks like I did keep the save of just before the 3-some :)... For research purposes of course mind you. The save in the attached rar folder should be the scene. Just have to go click on victoria in the room you are in.
Oh thanks a lot dude, you're probably the only one on here that has this save lol.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Btw, is this a hacked save coz the MC's stats are busted at 999 lol.

They change to around 806 when you equip something on him.

You should've probably named him One Punch Man.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes