str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hmmmmm. Mabey one of the Doscord admins could bring that up to Tink?
im not into the discord thing ..i just use skype besides ya have to pay to talk to admins,etc at least for some games ive seen anyways and i aint paying for shit LOL

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
im not into the discord thing ..i just use skype besides ya have to pay to talk to admins,etc at least for some games ive seen anyways and i aint paying for shit LOL
Pay to talk to admins? That sounds just silly to me. Anyone trying to pull something like that immediately would be a red flag to me. Now, if they have some special channel where paying members can communicate and potentially make suggestions regarding upcoming content, that i get and sounds fair enough to me. But paying to speak to an admin of a channel sounds like lunacy. That said, you should consider using discord more. I wasn't a fan of it either at first but it's pretty much the go to for communication in the gaming world now (And even non-gaming). It will grow on you if you give it a chance :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Some videos on YouTube show a trigger to the right of the crypt that have the 3 vampires. Is it a glitch that it doesn't always show up? Does the MC open it up during the day to kill them?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well that sucks some reason this isnt showing on my screen 1:00/259

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Im pretty sure that M3ntir, who often frequents this chat, is a Discord admin & is often happy to convey issues from us to Tink of he seems ot a problem worth bringing up :D

Reactions: Midasd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ya i know that part and the oce give u the goods BUT not potions and i forget where potions are and thats all i need
Once u enter the ogre camp, it's a chest to the mid-upper left. U use that Phallus G potion to survive Maghda. Sadly that was the last surviving potion u have to drink. O found if I hold off & learn Phallus G & make it I can get an extra 20g for giving him 1

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Some videos on YouTube show a trigger to the right of the crypt that have the 3 vampires. Is it a glitch that it doesn't always show up? Does the MC open it up during the day to kill them?
When investigating the Cematery for the quest, if u go during the day & press that switch it opens there crypt. Then if u go inside the 3 vampires are killed once MC opens there sarcophagus.

If u meet them at night then the switch no longer works.

destrore13

Mar 11, 2021
Hello, Im playing the game on gamcore, and it says patch 2.30 but I cant access the Jenny content. Anyone else having this issue?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, Im playing the game on gamcore, and it says patch 2.30 but I cant access the Jenny content. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes. Same. I have found that sometimes the updates seem to slowly get implemented over time. If it's anything like the past it will probably take a weak or 2 for the full "update" to actualy become playable. It's weird...

Also my save will most likley be wiped once its available (Gamcore is kinda sucky lol)

Example: when Shakala was updated I could only play up until she joined my party, then she was invisible & if I tried to get Bhrute to join the game just crashed... about 4 days later i could play up to meeting Goblin King & it kept crashing. 2 days later i was able to play the whole updated version no problem...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I dunno how i did it but i managed to progress the game while missing 4 quests: Size matters, Stolen tools, Domestic issues & Werewolf hunt. I have 95 total now while the quest count supposed to be 99 (counting the new Jenny's quests) or 98 (without Werewolf hunt).

I knows that Werewolf hunt is only available if you allowed Mia to meet the werewolf, but it seems like i won't be able to get the other 3 (coz I'm wayyy too far into the game already).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dunno how i did it but i managed to progress the game while missing 4 quests: Size matters, Stolen tools, Domestic issues & Werewolf hunt. I have 95 total now while the quest count supposed to be 99 (counting the new Jenny's quests) or 98 (without Werewolf hunt).

I knows that Werewolf hunt is only available if you allowed Mia to meet the werewolf, but it seems like i won't be able to get the other 3.
Size Matters is not actualy listed as a quest in the log... I too was confused by that lol. The Stolen Tools is only available while travelling with SuccubusDaughter during Waystones Part-2 by speaking with Marcus, just before u continue to the Western Road. Domestic Issues u get by giving Succubus the Oriental Outfit from the Taylors shop.

destrore13

Mar 11, 2021
Yes. Same. I have found that sometimes the updates seem to slowly get implemented over time. If it's anything like the past it will probably take a weak or 2 for the full "update" to actualy become playable. It's weird...

Also my save will most likley be wiped once its available (Gamcore is kinda sucky lol)

Example: when Shakala was updated I could only play up until she joined my party, then she was invisible & if I tried to get Bhrute to join the game just crashed... about 4 days later i could play up to meeting Goblin King & it kept crashing. 2 days later i was able to play the whole updated version no problem...
Got it thanks!

Reactions: DomWolf

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
am i going crazy could of sworn edgar would sell potions ...for some reason i didnt see the item in my earlier youtube post
so i started a new game AND then i got the item as seen in youtube video (to refresh 1:00/259 )THIS play through i got the item ..mc says something about all broken BUT there was 1 that was still good BUT its like it vanished or something i talk to edgar got rewarded for giving him his goods he asks about potions my mc says all destroyed (but thats a lie) and later looking in my items i dont see anything new in there
so wtf man?i could swear edgar sold potions?all he tells me is im valued customer ??

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes