bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well, that's obvious; as you said it wouldn't run otherwise. I find quite weird your issue to be honest, there shouldn't be a difference in the filenames between linux/windows
The issue is that if windows is told to read the file aBc.png it will match abc.png as that file. Linux won't by default as it is case sensitive. This results in some developers writing code that might ask for image.png but naming the file itself Image.png, never encountering a problem themselves as they use windows and it just matches the file. Google case sensitivity on linux if you're interested. Eventually you will run into the issue if you play enough RPGM games.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
already done but i won't post the test version.
Good sir,you never dissapoint me,if it isnt much,could you say if there still chance of you make a port for 0.43 on Superpowered?saw you had some difficulties with your pc some time ago and didnt wanted to bother you on private about that

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
??? i have no game ordner only the game and it crashes if i try to change music and autodash. help pls!

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
How are y'all playing this? I got the archive from mega, and it's just 1.8g exe, no subfolders and it can't save, etc. What am I doing wrong?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Do people forget is a test version atm, and the uploader did mess up without adding the maps of walktrough WWW and save

yes its smaller due tinkerer learned to make it smaller and better to play
hope people are patient due end of the week the real 2.30 is released ..

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
U can learn about BF by offering her a tasty pastry twice. Once for BJ sevond for foot job. Both times she mentions her BF. Then u can ask about him. So yeah u DONT have to do all that before hand...
well thats exactly what happened...i was tryin to fuck her long before i found out about the gemstone and key
and then of course after getting the key and gemstone tried to get her then AND the bf dialog didnt happen BECAUSE i triggered it
prior when i was i trying to fuck her SO yeah i started a new game JUST so i can get at her and NOT happy about it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Just noticed that between the 1.22 and the 1.30 versions, all the images of the game (at least all the "main" images, inside the \www\img\pictures sub-directory) have been converted from png images to webp images (though they still have the .png file extension) .

Which have reduced the total size of them by more than 2/3 (i.e. they "weight" only less than 1/3 of their former size).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
well thats exactly what happened...i was tryin to fuck her long before i found out about the gemstone and key
and then of course after getting the key and gemstone tried to get her then AND the bf dialog didnt happen BECAUSE i triggered it
prior when i was i trying to fuck her SO yeah i started a new game JUST so i can get at her and NOT happy about it
Wait I'm a little confused. So did u use tasty pastries on her BEFORE learning about the dragon or after? Because if u do it before the dragon then MC should have the option to ask about her BF (after foot job scene) & when u go to the dragon u can pick up the key. Or are u saying u did all that & still didnt get the option to ask?

If the key wasent there I beleive there is now a failsafe sparkle near or in the lair that resets that quest so u can do just that... not sure but that's what i read.

digitall

May 25, 2017
Apparently I messed up? To un-messup my questlog i restarted. I bought all the dresses from the shop, got Everi Pregnant, had a date night, and she later has the baby. She's been stuck in bed cradling the baby for well over an in-game month. Come to find there's still a dress in the shop(Even though I had the option for both dresses)(i chose the red for the scene). Can't give it to her now. Is there something I can do? If I could, i'd edit the Switches in my save but www/data is hidden, so I can't

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Wait I'm a little confused. So did u use tasty pastries on her BEFORE learning about the dragon or after? Because if u do it before the dragon then MC should have the option to ask about her BF (after foot job scene) & when u go to the dragon u can pick up the key. Or are u saying u did all that & still didnt get the option to ask?

If the key wasent there I beleive there is now a failsafe sparkle near or in the lair that resets that quest so u can do just that... not sure but that's what i read.
all i know is i tried and tried and tried to trigger the bf dialog AFTER i killed the dragon and tried for a week or more ingame time
and THAT bf dialog wouldnt trigger so said fuck it and started a whole new game

TOMlljj

Apr 13, 2019
Hi will there be any Mac version ? I try to play the game via WINE but it says there is a "web audio API" issue...
thanks

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes