titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
As always, i love the new update. And since i've been playing this game for years, my saves just passed the 24 hours mark. It's maybe one of the few rpgm i still play, and it's by far the best. Thanks tinkerer.

I can only imagine what people must feel when playing this game for the first time and have tens of hours of content.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its been a while since I played, can Liandra give birth yet or is she stuck preggo still?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
over in the one corner of the game map, there a stump that has cheat in it, once you unlock it, you find these cheat chest around the game maps as you explore
So this stump does nothing when I try to activate it. Is there something special I have to do to enable cheats?

Edit:
Nevermind! Found you have to stand on the right side of the stump to activate cheat mode, which causes the chests to appear randomly on the maps. TY

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Since there isn't a changelog yet, I believe the changes so far are:
-Jenny Stuff
*reworked Jenny's shop/house
*implemented Jenny's husband as a character
*implemented quest to stop Jenny's husband from gambling
*ability to play against Jenny's husband and make him lose coins he doesn't have to begin with
*cash in on the debt via services rendered by Jenny
*continue down this path till the point where you can end up attempting to get Jenny pregnant
*can get Jenny pregnant
*Jenny can give birth
*Jenny has a sexy outfit available via the clothing merchant (as per usual)
*all respective scenes implemented of various positions and views of having sex with Jenny, both pregnant and not pregnant
*additional scenes of having sex with Jenny after she's given birth to a child and isn't pregnant yet with a next one

-Hilde Stuff
*if you arrive on certain days the giants will be holding a contest of strength (boulder lifting)
*if you manage to lift the heaviest stone of all, everyone will be impressed, including Hilde
*Hilde will want to start trying for a child
*includes a new position with Hilde
*I have not yet seen Hilde get pregnant so far

-Rosy Stuff
*you can have your children work the field for a small amount of weekly pay

-MC's succubus daughter
*a new scene when catching her on her bed before sleep time where she is playing with herself
*can get involved yourself with & without her special outfit

That's all I got, I think.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since there isn't a changelog yet, I believe the changes so far are:
-Jenny Stuff
*reworked Jenny's shop/house
*implemented Jenny's husband as a character
*implemented quest to stop Jenny's husband from gambling
*ability to play against Jenny's husband and make him lose coins he doesn't have to begin with
*cash in on the debt via services rendered by Jenny
*continue down this path till the point where you can end up attempting to get Jenny pregnant
*can get Jenny pregnant
*Jenny can give birth
*Jenny has a sexy outfit available via the clothing merchant (as per usual)
*all respective scenes implemented of various positions and views of having sex with Jenny, both pregnant and not pregnant
*additional scenes of having sex with Jenny after she's given birth to a child and isn't pregnant yet with a next one

-Hilde Stuff
*if you arrive on certain days the giants will be holding a contest of strength (boulder lifting)
*if you manage to lift the heaviest stone of all, everyone will be impressed, including Hilde
*Hilde will want to start trying for a child
*includes a new position with Hilde
*I have not yet seen Hilde get pregnant so far

-Rosy Stuff
*you can have your children work the field for a small amount of weekly pay

-MC's succubus daughter
*a new scene when catching her on her bed before sleep time where she is playing with herself
*can get involved yourself with & without her special outfit

That's all I got, I think.
The stuff with Succubus daughter & Hilde are actualy from older updates. But u seem spot on with the Jenny & Rosy stuff (y)

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Absolutely no idea what you're talking about here.
I had the problem you talked about but it wasn't due a different file in the system but because the path was wrong.
gameFolder -> www
| js -> requester.js
| img -> requested.png

For example in requester.js the image requested.png was needed but since the path was to /img/ it never got out the js subdir thus not finding it in its own directory. I don't think there'll be a case where the file will not be found due to case-sensitive stuff, but never say never I guess. On Defenestration and Tail of desire this fix I tried worked tho

M@mun

Jan 22, 2021
this test version doesnt have www folder and also doesnt work save and load. can someone tell me whats the problem plz?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Did the Dragon disappear?
The trail to her lair is gone now even after having completed her quest.

Now the origional dialog about the fire is back, and when I talk to the tavern keep its like the quest completely resets.
You can go to the dragon again but she fights you again and when you beat her enough for her to put you in the spot to find the Gemstone, there is obviously no gemstone there anymore (because you used it for the temple already) and the player is just stuck with no way to leave.

Anyone have a fix to this?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I had the problem you talked about but it wasn't due a different file in the system but because the path was wrong.
gameFolder -> www
| js -> requester.js
| img -> requested.png

For example in requester.js the image requested.png was needed but since the path was to /img/ it never got out the js subdir thus not finding it in its own directory. I don't think there'll be a case where the file will not be found due to case-sensitive stuff, but never say never I guess. On Defenestration and Tail of desire this fix I tried worked tho
Weird, I've never had that issue (still yet to try 2.30 though since I'm not sure I can be bothered grabbing a test version). Using the tar command I gave you ended up with nw in the game's root directory right? Next to the 'normal' executables. (If you didn't I have no idea how it would run though so I'll assume you did). But I guess what matters is you found a solution.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Weird, I've never had that issue (still yet to try 2.30 though since I'm not sure I can be bothered grabbing a test version). Using the tar command I gave you ended up with nw in the game's root directory right? Next to the 'normal' executables. (If you didn't I have no idea how it would run though so I'll assume you did). But I guess what matters is you found a solution.
Well, that's obvious; as you said it wouldn't run otherwise. I find quite weird your issue to be honest, there shouldn't be a difference in the filenames between linux/windows

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Guys, how do you go through the mission, just forgive me for some nonsense. But about the dark elf, the daughter does not grow just like the daughter of a jackal, she does not appear at all about the mayor's wife when the mission is to find this flower, everything stands still and about renting a field, I always have only two available and the like

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes