Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Great update. So guys can somebody tell if there is anything alse except Jenny quests? Like some more content or only Jenny?
And its everything is great butI still dont like that Rosy still dont receive any sexy lingerie like any other girls in game. Shealso must receive sexy outfit
rosy's kids can work the fields.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I put out the word to Maim Lain to let him or her know about the game, I love the game mod that Maim Lain had in the game and for the battles, yea I was depending on it to get through them battles. So hopefully we get a new mod for this game

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
you shouldnt need a mod to set everything mostly to ez mode. Just alter the save file a bit tweaking your stats. I personally like the EZ mode which is why my character hits for 100-300k dmg with an attack lol. If you want me to, I can alter your save file to have op stats as well if you are unsure, otherwise just use and load your save file there and then tweak the stats. Just don't go overboard and change variables/values wildly as you may break something doing that. Changing your stats is fine though and doesnt really run the risk of breaking anything

Reactions: syfy88man

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
ah, deleted my old file by mistake so got no saves.

Anyone have a save file of all completed quests just prior to this update?

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Unfortunatly don't have time to start a new game again. I reinstaled windows so no more old saves. Does anybody have the save with the sex scenes or CG? Thank you in advance. Thanks to author for great game and have a good day.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
ah, deleted my old file by mistake so got no saves.

Anyone have a save file of all completed quests just prior to this update?
I do but weirdly the new content with jenny didnt work. I had to use an older save to get that quest to pop up. are you looking for jenny content or older content

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Just Jenny content. Just whatever save ended up working for you would be great, thanks
Okay and did you want to play through the dice mini game to get to the sex scenes or with her scenes open already (dice mini-game done)? Also what do you want your characters name to be, going to change the MC's name before sending the file(s). Actually I'm just going to put something random since you can change the name in the mayors office ^.^

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
Okay and did you want to play through the dice mini game to get to the sex scenes or with her scenes open already (dice mini-game done)? Also what do you want your characters name to be, going to change the MC's name before sending the file(s). Actually I'm just going to put something random since you can change the name in the mayors office ^.^
Pretty much, I want a save that is fully completed prior to this update. If that means playing the dice minigame, I'm fine with that.

In terms of name, doesn't really matter just use John.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Pretty much, I want a save that is fully completed prior to this update. If that means playing the dice minigame, I'm fine with that.

In terms of name, doesn't really matter just use John.
This save isn't complete sorry about that. I am attaching 3 files, Save File 24 is the save when you just start the Jenny quest line. Save file 2 is after the quest line and dice mini game are done. Save File 6 is pretty much every single quest done excluding the Jenny quest line as I couldn't get it to start on my furthest along save file.

Reactions: fifaguy321

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
This save isn't complete sorry about that. I am attaching 3 files, Save File 24 is the save when you just start the Jenny quest line. Save file 2 is after the quest line and dice mini game are done. Save File 6 is pretty much every single quest done excluding the Jenny quest line as I couldn't get it to start on my furthest along save file.
thanks!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played this game for quite a few months. What quest is needed to learn the summon potion which I assume has to do something with Beth in the horse barn. I can't get anywhere past of asking her out on a date and getting rejected every time. I looked for WT's online or even videos on YouTube and can't find anything.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well, it was your daughter, but SUDDENLY it's a very big deal on Patreon (that secretly plays dev-builds without payment) and it was erased.
So no Inc content and that tag is just a reminder of good old days...
Lies. Incest is in the game even today.

Go to the game folder , then into the "www" folder and create a txt file called "Censorship.txt" and in it, just write "OFF"
Now you have incest in the game.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes