str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
any http server will work you need to move www folder's content (index.hml and files) to appropriate location.
its easy to just install node and npm
hey bro thanks for the reply back again so i tried and ran into a couple problems wont let me install couple things because of dependencies issues BUT couple things said i already had installed show ya my pastebin

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Amazing content with Jenny, congratulations Tinkerer! The animations look clean and smooth. Well done, my friend, well done. Missed some mouth and anal action, though.. Titjobs would be a very pleasant sight too. Perhaps on future updates
Do you want to share your save file with me because i never win the dice game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
any http server will work you need to move www folder's content (index.hml and files) to appropriate location.
its easy to just install node and npm
HTTP client request with chainable API - Node.js module installing

e1024

May 1, 2017
hey bro thanks for the reply back again so i tried and ran into a couple problems wont let me install couple things because of dependencies issues BUT couple things said i already had installed show ya my pastebin
looks like the apt installed a very old version of nodejs maybe uninstal it and do a ppa install.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I downloaded the game but there is no www file only the save file. Am I supposed to extract it to the previous versions and replace all the replicated files?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
theres a special pastery she teaches ya to make (forget name of it) needs some sort of dust or something and after you make 1 ya will know when ya have cuz will say something about you made a mess or something
anyways make THAT pastry then offer it and she will give u a bj
im stuck on her too but a different part i got the gemstone or what ever and a key and i dont get any new dialog with her BUT people say ya get the gem and key and ya can fuck rosy yet to see this happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looks like the apt installed a very old version of nodejs maybe uninstal it and do a ppa install.
ok bro how am i doing now?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
good now check npm -v to chek npm or install it. then fallow my original post
$ npm -v
do i have all i need to play game?can ya teach me to play if i do?
UPDATE move all to here right?
/var/www/html/

Last edited:

azz111

May 15, 2020
Yeah, not playing anymore till there's something to either tilt the dice game in your favor, or bypass it. The swings back and forth are absurd.

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
good now check npm -v to chek npm or install it. then fallow my original post
i copied the whole directory.../var/www/html/Peasants_Quest_NYD230_TEST/
how do i goto server i know i need terminal but what to put in?

e1024

May 1, 2017
$ npm -v
do i have all i need to play game?can ya teach me to play if i do?
UPDATE move all to here right?
/var/www/html/
no need
just go to www folder from console and type http-server and press enter. it will show you the link

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So is there a difference to tell Thomas to go home right away or keep on gambling with him? Does it trigger any hidden quest?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes