str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying to get at rosy.....so i went and got the key and the gem and i went directly to the temple,etc later on i went to see rosy in hopes of being able to finally have her and no new dialog choices.
thought to myself good thing i got 2 saves so i repeated the same process only this time soon as i had the key and gemstone i went to see rosy and AGAIN no new dialog choices..what am i missing?

Apr 27, 2017
So does anyone know how to start the new quest? I've got no idea where to go
Just figured it out myself. You have to sleep one in-game day, that seems to reset some variables etc. Then just go and speak to Jenny and you should get the new quest. If you just speak to her as soon as you load your save the quest trigger won't work.

Mar 18, 2018
Just figured it out myself. You have to sleep one in-game day, that seems to reset some variables etc. Then just go and speak to Jenny and you should get the new quest. If you just speak to her as soon as you load your save the quest trigger won't work.
I've spoken to that little shit numerous times at different times of day and after sleeping many ingame days. I'm slowly running out of ideas.
I'm just going to try downloading the game again, maybe I messed up the new version with an old one

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
can someone help a brother?im trying to get at rosy i have the key and gemstone and no new dialog options what do i do to change her dialog so i can finally have her?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have a problem. I cant save, even the saves I have doesnt work
All games are saved in the 'save' folder within the 'www' folder. If you can't save your game, it's likely because you are missing either of the folders.
In that case: simple create a folder called 'www' and within that, a subfolder called 'save'.
You can transfer save games from an older version of the game to the latest version by copying the old 'save' folder over the new 'save' folder.

Reactions: ChinChin

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
ok another try. im Stuck after fucking with Jenny. she tells me about her barreness and that the is trying to earn enough money for a trip. after that i dont know what to do.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
ok another try. im Stuck after fucking with Jenny. she tells me about her barreness and that the is trying to earn enough money for a trip. after that i dont know what to do.
Give her either the Enhanced Fertility Potion or you can make a fake one ( just go to any kitchen to make it ) and you can choose which one to give her

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
All games are saved in the 'save' folder within the 'www' folder. If you can't save your game, it's likely because you are missing either of the folders.
In that case: simple create a folder called 'www' and within that, a subfolder called 'save'.
You can transfer save games from an older version of the game to the latest version by copying the old 'save' folder over the new 'save' folder.
It worked, thanx!!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes