Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
new playthrough and am astuck, how do i restore the old mans libido, i went to priestess and she said night pollen and i remember putting it in his wine or food but i cant target anything in the dining area and i cant seem to get in through the window at night either either "she aint there" or "oh shit she's gonna spot me"
Click on the roasted pig in the dining room then just wait a few days

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Gotta wait till 66's android version....kinda sad about him not making the last update of Superpowered,but a guy have to do what he must,and i still like and trust his ports to the point of waiting the time he needs to make'em....talking about Superpowered,time to check it again,you never know what could have happened

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Pardon me if I may ask, I have the previous update which is about 3.5 gb but the new released test build is 1.8 gb. Do I need to have both or I can delete the previous v2.22 update and keep the v2.30 Test build?
Hmmm... Mayby Dev finaly compress game by self?

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
I've found most "linux versions" of games posted here tend to rely on gconf (which was replaced by dconf years ago and is missing on newer systems, if you try to start the game from a terminal you'll probably find that to be the issue with it starting). I don't know why either of these would be required but whatever.
At least in the case of RPGM games you'll find yourself better off grabbing the latest linux release of nwjs from and extracting it into the root of the game directory using `tar xvf nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` which should leave you with an executable called nw you can use to start the game (using either ./nw or double clicking it from some graphical file manager). You may need to `chmod +x` it too if it's not already an executable.
You should be able to extract it to either the Windows or Linux version of the game and have it work for either. You may run into issues where the game can't find certain files however due to case sensitivity and ignorant developers, the Linux version might give you better luck with that but my guess is it's broken there too. There are various workarounds to this if you do find it to be a problem.

My comment is a general one and not related to the very latest release of this game though, perhaps this one is actually broken, I haven't tested it yet. But I did use this method to play 2.22.
What can I say? It just works. But it works nonetheless (tried with two different games that had never worked before). Thank you again!

EDIT:

btw, what was that "certain files might not be found" fix you were talking about?

EDIT1:
the horny led me on a crusade to find a fix. There I found the source of all evils: the path led to only a subdirectory, it never got out. I used the holy
Code:
./
and that worked. Not sure if it'll work with every game though

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
no idea whats going on with this quest chain...im with some chick to investigate the vampires,etc and just got done the part of saving the inn keeper from warewolves and now she wanna go back to investigate and im here but nothing to click on or anything so ?

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Ughh the dice game is so anoying, really seems copmpletely random.
At least provide a " potion of Luck" or something.

Sorry getting irritated after almost 1h getting stuck at the wager at their home.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Where can i find spider eggs?I will have killed 10 spiders but still nothing
IIRC they are something you gotta pick up off the floor in the dungeon, they arent drops from mobs

EDIT:
used the search bar and found this line from another post
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
was the dev asleep when he gave the game free to download ??
i ask because when i downloaded the game all i got was the game exe and ONLY
files 1,2 and global and nothing else !!! has anyone had this problem as well ?

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
How can you install the descensor patch if the newest build doesn't include the "www"' folder? Do I have to uncompress the game somehow, or do I just need to make my own "www" folder with the descensor patch installed inside?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
How can you install the descensor patch if the newest build doesn't include the "www"' folder? Do I have to uncompress the game somehow, or do I just need to make my own "www" folder with the descensor patch installed inside?
i just pulled the WWW file over from the previous version, had the decensore patch in it already. worked no poblem

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes