syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
AWWW my Lain Mod is not working no more, it seems that the house is no longer able to be used, I guess Lain is not working as a mod maker for this game no more, wah, I really like his mods

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Did someone say "breeding"? :love:
netori breeding? youve got my attention. but id like more specifics, whats in the new changelog?

wait is this the ogre update? is that whats going on?
Jenny is married, she wants to be a mother, MC has the right potion... Jenny's husban has a gambling addiction so he gambles Jenny (later Jenny cheats the dice), Jenny's husband gets humiliated as MC breeds Jenny... MC even collects "downtown payment" for a loan by having weekly sex with Jenny...

Reactions: lord_zeref

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pardon me if I may ask, I have the previous update which is about 3.5 gb but the new released test build is 1.8 gb. Do I need to have both or I can delete the previous v2.22 update and keep the v2.30 Test build?
No idea.

Anyway, keep it and most of all don't overwrite your old saves because this is a TEST version and it might be buggy.

Reactions: dmico

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The only incest I saw involved 3 vampire sisters.

Not sure if the Goblin gangbang counted.

If you are only playing for incest it isn't worth it, it's a game of many kinks and incest is very minor.
technically there are also two mother/daughter scenes.....
I recall playing this years ago via a different site. For that time, it was fairly enjoyable. Looking at it now . . . I have to wonder if the developer has even considered an ending or if this is just a hobby that is tinkered with as time allows. Nothing wrong with that in general, but I would not have been surprised if they'd moved on to a new project by now.

I guess I'll check back when the page count on the comments hits 1000 (at 989 now so it shouldn't be too long)
the problem is that Tinkerer on discord recieved a shitton of suggestions and the main plot got derailed...

Sep 22, 2019
Can someone pls tag me if he made the sharing scenes avoidable? I know about the Grogu scene, don't know if there are others but if there is pls tell me so i can keep waiting until he make it optional (y)

rider2533

Aug 31, 2020
Gonna ask again. When I try to open the game it just pulls up a blank white screen and won't actually start. I've let it run, I've done everything I can think of. Is the game just not compatible with my computer or what?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save? I just wanna try out the new content and i've lost my previous saves.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Looks like tons of files are missing? Every time I try to save the game crashes. The entire www folder is gone too.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks like tons of files are missing? Every time I try to save the game crashes. The entire www folder is gone too.
Download from patron then, all files are there. Or just copy www folder from one of the previous updates.

Reactions: Blogic
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes