*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
netori breeding? youve got my attention. but id like more specifics, whats in the new changelog?

wait is this the ogre update? is that whats going on?

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok so no more save game spot, I guess the game engine has changed, since I can't find where to move the old saves to the new game that just came out today

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok so no more save game spot, I guess the game engine has changed, since I can't find where to move the old saves to the new game that just came out today
DUH, read the help file in the game, lol
All games are saved in the 'save' folder within the 'www' folder. If you can't save your game, it's likely because you are missing either of the folders.
In that case: simple create a folder called 'www' and within that, a subfolder called 'save'.
You can transfer save games from an older version of the game to the latest version by copying the old 'save' folder over the new 'save' folder

Reactions: Trapezio

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Pardon me if I may ask, I have the previous update which is about 3.5 gb but the new released test build is 1.8 gb. Do I need to have both or I can delete the previous v2.22 update and keep the v2.30 Test build?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what is the inceste in this game ?
The only incest I saw involved 3 vampire sisters.

Not sure if the Goblin gangbang counted.

If you are only playing for incest it isn't worth it, it's a game of many kinks and incest is very minor.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
The only incest I saw involved 3 vampire sisters.

Not sure if the Goblin gangbang counted.

If you are only playing for incest it isn't worth it, it's a game of many kinks and incest is very minor.
how did you get the gobbo gangbang but avoid the demon daughter? do you have the decensor installed? but like 'sit' above me said there are currently 2 daughters you can bang

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I recall playing this years ago via a different site. For that time, it was fairly enjoyable. Looking at it now . . . I have to wonder if the developer has even considered an ending or if this is just a hobby that is tinkered with as time allows. Nothing wrong with that in general, but I would not have been surprised if they'd moved on to a new project by now.

I guess I'll check back when the page count on the comments hits 1000 (at 989 now so it shouldn't be too long)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I recall playing this years ago via a different site. For that time, it was fairly enjoyable. Looking at it now . . . I have to wonder if the developer has even considered an ending or if this is just a hobby that is tinkered with as time allows. Nothing wrong with that in general, but I would not have been surprised if they'd moved on to a new project by now.
yea but as I have seen over the years, some game dev just love to keep working on one project and some day, we get to the end chapter, lol

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes