str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant get over how big this game is and i keep finding more all quests upto 53 for now and 47 completed and currently working on 6
i have a question also i seen a few comments something about a familure ya get to have with you and you level it or something
where would i get this from?so far ive caught a breeder from batcave and use it at the sorcerer place

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Hey anychance you might know where the saves are located when using this method? They don't appear in the noraml save file located in the www folder also str8up you might wanna ditch that windows 10 cause this method works on the linux game folder
When you play on browser saves are stored in browsers .

Jul 17, 2018
where do i find the crystal for the fountain in the temple?
From Weirdwood, keep going west until you get to the inn. Check out the burned patch, and talk to the innkeeper about it. He will talk about a beast. Keep asking about it until he tells you how to get there. Go south to the dragon's lair, and talk about the gem. She will tell you how its stuck because they tried to steal it, and asks you to get it back. She will take you to a room where you can find the gem and a dwarven key. From here, you can use the key to open the door and steal the gem, which she will not like and chase you, trying to kill you, or you can return to her, and insist on taking the gem, and she will ask you to fertilize her eggs in exchange for the gem, which leads to a sex scene. After having sex with her, spend a few days at the inn, and return to the dragon. She will say that she is pregnant and give you the gem.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its a pain in the ass swapping drives my top right corner of laptop is kinda broken screws is stripped and no way of holding it together so when i swap drives its a fight to pop that corner down saved the info for the browser eventually ill swap as ive got a ton of other games on my linux drive and their updates are fairly frequent lately corrupted kingdom..ravager..our red shoe (something like that i forget)theres a pile of others too tyrant waiting for new mod update ...im so hooked on THIS game here i cant turn away for a second LOL absolutely love it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im confused as hell need to find the crystal or what ever for the water fountain or what ever ...90% of the rooms are locked on all the floors..found a few journal pages damaged but readable or something....theres a stairwell that my mc says he dont feel like going there now..THINKING why the fuck not? WHY.png

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
You have to go to the west of town to the crossroads and continue going west. You'll see an inn and investigate the ground there where there's scorch marks. Then go inside the inn and you'll get directions to get to the dragoness. Hint.. when dealing with her, be honest with her and you'll get a large crystal. Also the other rooms need 12 crystallized eggs and I got those from the bat breeder in the basement of ziva's house.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You have to go to the west of town to the crossroads and continue going west. You'll see an inn and investigate the ground there where there's scorch marks. Then go inside the inn and you'll get directions to get to the dragoness. Hint.. when dealing with her, be honest with her and you'll get a large crystal. Also the other rooms need 12 crystallized eggs and I got those from the bat breeder in the basement of ziva's house.
theres nothing happening there at scortch marks ...the otherway is from another quest is dead end with a dude pops up of like a broken building piece bandits quest chain..buy meal rent room only options at inn

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Can you go south from the inn? I'm going by memory and had to replay this a few months back on my linux.
Edited. Maybe you didn't find the paper in the temple that talked about the crystal on the caravan?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Can you go south from the inn? I'm going by memory and had to replay this a few months back on my linux.
Edited. Maybe you didn't find the paper in the temple that talked about the crystal on the caravan?
nope dead end there too bro

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
If you haven't downloaded the pdf walkthough in the first post, I'd recommend that. It did help with 2 quests for me. There's a whole section on the temple in there that covers several pages. But if you're not into that, the quest hints in there are okay.
edited -
str8up - it's this post . The first walkthrough (pre 2.11 - 3.1mb) and it's on page 57.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you haven't downloaded the pdf walkthough in the first post, I'd recommend that. It did help with 2 quests for me. There's a whole section on the temple in there that covers several pages. But if you're not into that, the quest hints in there are okay.
edited -
str8up - it's this post . The first walkthrough (pre 2.11 - 3.1mb) and it's on page 57.
ive been reading from the ones tossed into game folder..tricky reading bad eyesight haha

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i think i maybe fucked...i was reading about the vampires help them or pleasure them ..(ends badly IF mc picks pleasure them doesnt say how tho)i selected to help them...but i also been pleasuring them too?when i click door "i should let my mistresses have their beauty sleep ...all the mods leave me alone too am i fucked or can still turn them to dust?when i selected HELP THEM they made me hunt food and gave me 3 days to live so i fed them and been continuing to do so and they pleasure me to didnt know what else to do

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
yup done all of that not sure what other portals there are but ill get them all as i find them for now i got 6 yeah and then did some vampire quest im on 2nd part i already got the their foods now they just wanna play LOL...im tryin to figure out where to get the crystal thing for the fountain in the temple (what scene in my house btw i may of missed that?)most doors in temple are locked theres one stairway mc say he dont feel like going that way right now or some shit like that View attachment 1074657
theres nothing happening there at scortch marks ...the otherway is from another quest is dead end with a dude pops up of like a broken building piece bandits quest chain..buy meal rent room only options at inn
When you start the quest and Ziva talks to you about the gem, go downstairs twice, and go left and enter the room to the left of the statue. Read the journal on the desk, about the enhanced fertility potion, and it will say something about taking the gem west. Go to Weirdwood, and then west until you see the burnt patch next to the inn. Check out the burnt patch, and you should find a chest with the recipe for enhanced fertility potion. Go to thebinn and talk to the innkeeper about the burnt patch, he will start talking about a beast, keep talking until he tells you how to get there. Then, you can go south to the dragon's lair. The dragon will show you where the gem is. One of the skeletons will also have a key that opens the door. You will have to choose to use the key to open the door and steal the gem, which the dragon will chase and try to kill you, or you can return to the dragon, and she will offer you gold instead. Insist on taking the gem, and she will make a deal to fertilize her eggs in exchange for the gem. She will change to a more human form, and have a sex scene. Afterwards, return to the inn, stay a few days, and return to the dragon. If she's pregnant, she will give you the gem.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im just all over the map here reading through the walkthrough i have recipe fertility potion (although i dont see any other fertility potion recipe i remember seeing a higher advanced one when having sex options BUT dont see enhanced in key items?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes