Jul 17, 2018
i think i maybe fucked...i was reading about the vampires help them or pleasure them ..(ends badly IF mc picks pleasure them doesnt say how tho)i selected to help them...but i also been pleasuring them too?when i click door "i should let my mistresses have their beauty sleep ...all the mods leave me alone too am i fucked or can still turn them to dust?when i selected HELP THEM they made me hunt food and gave me 3 days to live so i fed them and been continuing to do so and they pleasure me to didnt know what else to do
First, you need to talk to the mayor about strange things happening in the graveyard. Then, do the delivery boy quest, have sex with all 3 vampires, and return to the mayor. After a few days, Oksana will appear in front of the mayor's house in Weirdwood. Talk to her to continue the vampires story.

Jul 17, 2018
im just all over the map here reading through the walkthrough i have recipe fertility potion (although i dont see any other fertility potion recipe i remember seeing a higher advanced one when having sex options BUT dont see enhanced in key items?
When you start the let there be light quest and Ziva talks to you about the gem, go downstairs twice, and go left and enter the room to the left of the statue. Read the journal on the desk, about the enhanced fertility potion, and it will say something about taking the gem west. Go to Weirdwood, and then west until you see the burnt patch next to the inn. Check out the burnt patch, and you should find a chest with the recipe for enhanced fertility potion.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
When you start the quest and Ziva talks to you about the gem, go downstairs twice, and go left and enter the room to the left of the statue. Read the journal on the desk, about the enhanced fertility potion, and it will say something about taking the gem west. Go to Weirdwood, and then west until you see the burnt patch next to the inn. Check out the burnt patch, and you should find a chest with the recipe for enhanced fertility potion. Go to thebinn and talk to the innkeeper about the burnt patch, he will start talking about a beast, keep talking until he tells you how to get there. Then, you can go south to the dragon's lair. The dragon will show you where the gem is. One of the skeletons will also have a key that opens the door. You will have to choose to use the key to open the door and steal the gem, which the dragon will chase and try to kill you, or you can return to the dragon, and she will offer you gold instead. Insist on taking the gem, and she will make a deal to fertilize her eggs in exchange for the gem. She will change to a more human form, and have a sex scene. Afterwards, return to the inn, stay a few days, and return to the dragon. If she's pregnant, she will give you the gem.
ok i just found the enhanced one ya mentioned ...thanks for helping me out too i forget to thank people so trying to work on that
UPDATED yup now its triggerd the camp fire stuff..not seeing chest tho?never mind fond it holy cow very very hard to see LOL

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else experience random WITHOUT warning game fully closing to desktop?never mentioned it before BUT this is 2nd time
thank god i saved my shit LOL

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
anyone else experience random WITHOUT warning game fully closing to desktop?never mentioned it before BUT this is 2nd time
This has been happening to me frequently. Game will just shut down outta nowhere. Even though I save often, it's making it hard to keep playing due to annoyance.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This has been happening to me frequently. Game will just shut down outta nowhere. Even though I save often, it's making it hard to keep playing due to annoyance.
ok so its not just me then ya its a pain in the ass but god damn this game so addicting LOL
as much of a pain in the ass puzzles are and although i hate them with a bloody passion ..be surprised to learn ive discovered something MUCH worse then puzzles ..its that fucking guy tat sells the sheep and wheat,etc sells shit 1 at a time EVERYTIME
fine if ya want 1 or 2 BUT i like bulk man more the merrier if i can get x99 ill take it BUT fuck me 1 at a time when i want like 50 at least?thats my main rant LOL
(cough)no idea where that came from LOL likely because im at a puzzle the lessor of 2 evils :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fine if ya want 1 or 2 BUT i like bulk man more the merrier if i can get x99 ill take it BUT fuck me 1 at a time when i want like 50 at least?thats my main rant LOL
You can only have 1 sheep in your inventory anyway as it couts as sacrifice, if you try to get more you should either be promted that you can't hold more than one or wether you want to release the other one for this one.
And you don't need to buy more than 1 serving of wheat, since you that's enough to plant a field you can rent from him and grow your own wheat... much cheaper in the long run

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, having some trouble getting the game to start. It just pulls up a blank white screen and won't do anything. Is it my computer or something else?
i bet i know whats happening you need vx_rtp102e i had same shit happening and buddy sent me this
tried to upload for ya but its to big says and not sure of links my buddy sent me it directly

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can only have 1 sheep in your inventory anyway as it couts as sacrifice, if you try to get more you should either be promted that you can't hold more than one or wether you want to release the other one for this one.
And you don't need to buy more than 1 serving of wheat, since you that's enough to plant a field you can rent from him and grow your own wheat... much cheaper in the long run
cheaper yeah FASTER no bot by a long shot money is no issue for me was more directing my comments at wheat
got no use for sheep LL exceptfor1 a decoy for some uhhhh fun adventures LOL

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i bet i know whats happening you need vx_rtp102e i had same shit happening and buddy sent me this
tried to upload for ya but its to big says and not sure of links my buddy sent me it directly
Either that or he tries to play the game on MacOS

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so who knows this one LOL not sure what happened to quest tho?suppose to of been on the quest where ya get the gem from dragon and all that stuff im at temple (forgtquest name and it aint in quest book

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so who knows this one LOL not sure what happened to quest tho?suppose to of been on the quest where ya get the gem from dragon and all that stuff im at temple (forgtquest name and it aint in quest book
That's the area for recovering te Chalice used when crafting the fertility potions

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey anychance you might know where the saves are located when using this method? They don't appear in the noraml save file located in the www folder also str8up you might wanna ditch that windows 10 cause this method works on the linux game folder

When you play on browser saves are stored in browsers .
I did get a detailed answer here for save editing the game https://f95zone.to/threads/locating-saves-of-rpgm-games-that-are-played-through-a-browser.76350/ if anyone is interested

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I am guessing you didn't save before starting to gamble and proved to be worse than Thomas at it :p
Or were you just unlucky with the 25% - 50% chance?
I was too eager to finish the gambling when I was close to winning so I had to buy in multiple times
north of that is the vampire castle with three of the thoughest fights in the game
i think i maybe fucked...i was reading about the vampires help them or pleasure them ..(ends badly IF mc picks pleasure them doesnt say how tho)i selected to help them...but i also been pleasuring them too?when i click door "i should let my mistresses have their beauty sleep ...all the mods leave me alone too am i fucked or can still turn them to dust?when i selected HELP THEM they made me hunt food and gave me 3 days to live so i fed them and been continuing to do so and they pleasure me to didnt know what else to do
you will progress the vampires questline... recommended to be above level 17
ok i just found the enhanced one ya mentioned ...thanks for helping me out too i forget to thank people so trying to work on that
UPDATED yup now its triggerd the camp fire stuff..not seeing chest tho?never mind fond it holy cow very very hard to see LOL
you'll need the enhanced fertility potion for gwyneth, alice, the vampires. and Jenny in 2.31
the game runs on x86, windows discontined support for that file format
cheaper yeah FASTER no bot by a long shot money is no issue for me was more directing my comments at wheat
got no use for sheep LL exceptfor1 a decoy for some uhhhh fun adventures LOL
in the next update, you'll be able to assign Rosy's kids to work the fields... for a mere 2 gold/week you will have automated crops
cool i was able to leave there fuck that place haha can make potions elsewhere
you can make fertility potions only at the chalice on the altar, plus the fountain is needed to make Holy Hand grenades. ( fun fact: the fountain is basically a pool of Quetesh's bathwater)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
nope dead end there too bro
Go to library in Temple. Read the diary. Go to Merchant's Inn, search the scorched patch for a chest with Enhanced Fertillity recipe. Speak with the Innkeeper about the burnt patch. Ask about "The Beast". Ask where it lives. Then go south from the Inn.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Go to library in Temple. Read the diary. Go to Merchant's Inn, search the scorched patch for a chest with Enhanced Fertillity recipe. Speak with the Innkeeper about the burnt patch. Ask about "The Beast". Ask where it lives. Then go south from the Inn.
str8up and don't forget the key, you'll need it to prove that Rosy's bf is dead

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes