Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
i would need a new walkthrough since the old one makes my quest become messy. rly makes me scratch my head for a while

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
How to cheat at the dice game?
the sequence of dice rolls is fixed each day... save before playing, and after a lost game, reload.
i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
give her the shard ring.
no idea whats going on with this quest chain...im with some chick to investigate the vampires,etc and just got done the part of saving the inn keeper from warewolves and now she wanna go back to investigate and im here but nothing to click on or anything so ?
go to the inn and explote it, also get a room from the innkeeper and take a bath, tell her to come for a bit of corrupting, also spy on her while she bathes and masturbates... after that go where the ruined tower is and search for a path north
how do you skip the dice game... thats just stupid
save scum it... the dice rolls are fixed each day.
Stuck on new Rosy update. Shee says shhh can you hear my ovaries.... no matter what i do no progression past this.
get her pregnant!
What happened to gallery Mod?
it's several updates behind and it causes game breaking bugs
Yeah, not playing anymore till there's something to either tilt the dice game in your favor, or bypass it. The swings back and forth are absurd.
save-scum the game... each day the dices have a fixed sequence, once you get intimate with Jenny, she'll fudge the dice in your favor.
So is there a difference to tell Thomas to go home right away or keep on gambling with him? Does it trigger any hidden quest?
if you tell him to go home that's it... you need to win the game and since he can't pay you, he'll propose a second round where he bets Jenny

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i got some half assed news ...had some permissions issues took me a while to figure out,etc
FINALLY seem to got server somewhat working still im kind of lost with wtf to do LOL
heres where im at now
do i move all my games to /var/www/html/ or they fine where they are in downloads?
once i finally successfully get a game playing will the saves remain where they are OR will they be somewhere else ?
sucks being old LOL well they say ya cant teach an old new new tricks i beg to differ
well fuck it im going to bed its 5am

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Mar 18, 2018
I've spoken to that little shit numerous times at different times of day and after sleeping many ingame days. I'm slowly running out of ideas.
I'm just going to try downloading the game again, maybe I messed up the new version with an old one
Sooo, funny story. My succubus daughter is also called Jenny and I forgot that I named her myself (I think?). I didn't remember that the general store owner even had a name. So I've been trying to trigger a quest at a completely wrong spot with the wrong person. At that point I didn't have the walkthrough yet and the only clue I had was the name Jenny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Great update. So guys can somebody tell if there is anything alse except Jenny quests? Like some more content or only Jenny?
And its everything is great butI still dont like that Rosy still dont receive any sexy lingerie like any other girls in game. Shealso must receive sexy outfit

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes