e1024

May 1, 2017
well i got some half assed news ...had some permissions issues took me a while to figure out,etc
FINALLY seem to got server somewhat working still im kind of lost with wtf to do LOL
heres where im at now
do i move all my games to /var/www/html/ or they fine where they are in downloads?
once i finally successfully get a game playing will the saves remain where they are OR will they be somewhere else ?
sucks being old LOL well they say ya cant teach an old new new tricks i beg to differ
well fuck it im going to bed its 5am
sorry my mistake
npm install --global http-server

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Haven't played this game for quite a few months. What quest is needed to learn the summon potion which I assume has to do something with Beth in the horse barn. I can't get anywhere past of asking her out on a date and getting rejected every time. I looked for WT's online or even videos on YouTube and can't find anything.
you learn the spell from Erevi, the wlakthrough should be there....
hmmm, this new update does not have a walkthrough attached... anyone got it??
it seems that the link posted in the OP is the repagaged version, the original is 1,81 GB while this one shows 1.8 GB... and the files on the repackaged has "_"instead of spaces... the repackaged link doesn't have the walkthroughs and www folders

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone who want to share 2.30 save file ? because I never win the dice game and I'm tired of that dice game.
there you go my friend. Keep in mind that i gave jenny fake potion tho and since i was lazy to skip days to make her preg. i just stopped playing so u can finish her last 2 quests.
(almost full save just left some mia content with werewolf that i left alone )

Reactions: prosmoker1

e1024

May 1, 2017
how do you start it is it sameway
npm i http-server?
or is it gonna be different this time
go to www folder form console and type http-server and hit enter (game folder www will not work on latest update it's does't have web server you could try it on 2.22)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
go to www folder form console and type http-server and hit enter (game folder www will not work on latest update it's does't have web server you could try it on 2.22)
cool works so what i got to do to play games?
my game i wanna play /home/Dave/Downloads/Peasants_Quest_NYD230_TEST/ and then of course Peasants Quest NYD230 TEST.exe
actualy i copied it to that www folder now its /var/www/Peasants_Quest_NYD230_TEST/

Starting up http-server, serving ./
Available on:
then shows my ip and stuff

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How long have I not played this game. I have to start from the beginning. :D

Only now it's a pity that there is no Lain mod in which you could use cheats.
Is there any way to use cheats?
over in the one corner of the game map, there a stump that has cheat in it, once you unlock it, you find these cheat chest around the game maps as you explore

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
EDIT:
btw, what was that "certain files might not be found" fix you were talking about?
The game may try to load an image like img/pictures/Scene01.png or something but the file is actually named scene01.png which is a completely different file on a case sensitive file system so it will fail. You can work around it with a case insensitive filesystem on a usb or disk image (for example ext4 with casefolding enabled), or symlinks if there's only a few problem files.
I don't recall having that issue with this particular game though.

EDIT1:
the horny led me on a crusade to find a fix. There I found the source of all evils: the path led to only a subdirectory, it never got out. I used the holy
Code:
./
and that worked. Not sure if it'll work with every game though
Absolutely no idea what you're talking about here.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
may i suggest a serious change to rosy ...as it stands NOW IF you grab at her ass enough eventually she tells you she has a bf
AND if that happens BEFORE you get the key and gemstone the dialog of her telling you about her bf WONT HAPPEN
so thats kind of stupid if i want rosy i have to start an entire new game and NOT talk to her at all until AFTER i get the key and gemstone...MY SUGGESTION is when mc learns about her bf being dead then put it in options to tell rosy about her BF
think about it your grabbing a chicks ass and as ya do it ya tell her that her bf is dead?ya im sure she really gonna wanna get her freak on heh ffs get real

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
may i suggest a serious change to rosy ...as it stands NOW IF you grab at her ass enough eventually she tells you she has a bf
AND if that happens BEFORE you get the key and gemstone the dialog of her telling you about her bf WONT HAPPEN
so thats kind of stupid if i want rosy i have to start an entire new game and NOT talk to her at all until AFTER i get the key and gemstone...MY SUGGESTION is when mc learns about her bf being dead then put it in options to tell rosy about her BF
think about it your grabbing a chicks ass and as ya do it ya tell her that her bf is dead?ya im sure she really gonna wanna get her freak on heh ffs get real
U can learn about BF by offering her a tasty pastry twice. Once for BJ sevond for foot job. Both times she mentions her BF. Then u can ask about him. So yeah u DONT have to do all that before hand...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
People forget its still a test version, end of this week the real one comes out
so if you dont want bugs or errors just wait bit longer

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
out of curiosity, downloading for the first time, and there is no www folder or other assets included, how are we to play the game?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes