tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
How long have I not played this game. I have to start from the beginning. :D

Only now it's a pity that there is no Lain mod in which you could use cheats.
Is there any way to use cheats?
I recommend just opening your save file via save editor and amping up your characters stats and even maxing some items to 99 if u want (be careful doing this though and try not to mess with any variable settings as you can break the game doing that).

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is probably a dumb question. Can the MC have more than one Bat Breeder in the dungeons?
I think I was this earlier. To progress with Rosy do I give her the "special" bread first to get more talking options?

Last edited:

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
This is probably a dumb question. Can the MC have more than one Bat Breeder in the dungeons? And how long does Everi stay in bed after giving birth?
Pretty sure you can only have 1 in the dungeon. Everi should be in bed for a day or 2? Just try progressing multiple days until she gets out of bed. If it goes for 7 days, odds are something is wrong lol

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
all i know is i tried and tried and tried to trigger the bf dialog AFTER i killed the dragon and tried for a week or more ingame time
and THAT bf dialog wouldnt trigger so said fuck it and started a whole new game
Why kill the dragon?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty sure you can only have 1 in the dungeon. Everi should be in bed for a day or 2? Just try progressing multiple days until she gets out of bed. If it goes for 7 days, odds are something is wrong lol
After I talked to Beth about a date, I went back to Everi and built a crib after she gave birth. The MC has learned the summon spell.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
all i know is i tried and tried and tried to trigger the bf dialog AFTER i killed the dragon and tried for a week or more ingame time
and THAT bf dialog wouldnt trigger so said fuck it and started a whole new game
Hmmmmm. Mabey one of the Doscord admins could bring that up to Tink?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is probably a dumb question. Can the MC have more than one Bat Breeder in the dungeons?
I think I was this earlier. To progress with Rosy do I give her the "special" bread first to get more talking options?
Only 1 BatBreeder.

And u have to give her the spe dial bread twice. 1st time gets u a BJ. 2nd time gets u a foot job.
The u can ask about her BF.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes