anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Size Matters is not actualy listed as a quest in the log... I too was confused by that lol. The Stolen Tools is only available while travelling with SuccubusDaughter during Waystones Part-2 by speaking with Marcus, just before u continue to the Western Road. Domestic Issues u get by giving Succubus the Oriental Outfit from the Taylors shop.
Oh thx i got Domestic issues, although i didn't know i have to speak with Marcus during the Waystones part 2 for Stolen tools. I ignored it coz i tried to finished up everything with the daughter quickly so i can come back to Marcus & solo the quest by myself (my thoughts process back then was why bother bringing my daughter to deal with some common thieves lol?). So the total amount of quests should be 98 (ignore size matters) & 97 (without werewolf hunt).

It does feels like it's a quest that you could do it solo honestly, hopefully the dev add another way to trigger it again in the future.

PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
Downloaded the windows version .zip from NOPY, there are no folders, just a fat 2 gig .exe (lmao). Can't even change settings or save the game. Both readme and installation instructions from OP imply there should be folders. What do? And thanks.

Untitled.png

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Downloaded the windows version .zip from NOPY, there are no folders, just a fat 2 gig .exe (lmao). Can't even change settings or save the game. Both readme and installation instructions from OP imply there should be folders. What do? And thanks.
Simple fix, just go ahead and create the folder "www" and within that add the folder "Save". Place your saves in there and boom, you are good to go ahead and start the game. Make sure you save frequently (if you are unfamiliar with the game), as it is prone to crashes every so often. So I try to save after I move between 5-10 different zones/regions (sometimes this is overkill but it sucks to lose a bunch of progress).

Reactions: PistoleroPapaco

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
may i suggest a serious change to rosy ...as it stands NOW IF you grab at her ass enough eventually she tells you she has a bf
AND if that happens BEFORE you get the key and gemstone the dialog of her telling you about her bf WONT HAPPEN
so thats kind of stupid if i want rosy i have to start an entire new game and NOT talk to her at all until AFTER i get the key and gemstone...MY SUGGESTION is when mc learns about her bf being dead then put it in options to tell rosy about her BF
think about it your grabbing a chicks ass and as ya do it ya tell her that her bf is dead?ya im sure she really gonna wanna get her freak on heh ffs get real
U can learn about BF by offering her a tasty pastry twice. Once for BJ sevond for foot job. Both times she mentions her BF. Then u can ask about him. So yeah u DONT have to do all that before hand...
you also need to increase her affection by giving her bags of flour. till she says smething like "my ovaries are chanting your name"
Did the Dragon disappear?
The trail to her lair is gone now even after having completed her quest.

Now the origional dialog about the fire is back, and when I talk to the tavern keep its like the quest completely resets.
You can go to the dragon again but she fights you again and when you beat her enough for her to put you in the spot to find the Gemstone, there is obviously no gemstone there anymore (because you used it for the temple already) and the player is just stuck with no way to leave.

Anyone have a fix to this?
the fix is to NOT use lain's mod.
Guys, how do you go through the mission, just forgive me for some nonsense. But about the dark elf, the daughter does not grow just like the daughter of a jackal, she does not appear at all about the mayor's wife when the mission is to find this flower, everything stands still and about renting a field, I always have only two available and the like
the daughter will grow once you reclaim the temple from the orc and build her a crib. after that wait 5 days and you'll see her argue with Erevi over candy.
How are y'all playing this? I got the archive from mega, and it's just 1.8g exe, no subfolders and it can't save, etc. What am I doing wrong?
the uploader apparently repackaged the link but without the www and walkthrough folder.
well thats exactly what happened...i was tryin to fuck her long before i found out about the gemstone and key
and then of course after getting the key and gemstone tried to get her then AND the bf dialog didnt happen BECAUSE i triggered it
prior when i was i trying to fuck her SO yeah i started a new game JUST so i can get at her and NOT happy about it
you need to increase her affection.
Pretty sure you can only have 1 in the dungeon. Everi should be in bed for a day or 2? Just try progressing multiple days until she gets out of bed. If it goes for 7 days, odds are something is wrong lol
the tower of dread is connected to the temple quest. when one questline is advanced so is the other
im not into the discord thing ..i just use skype besides ya have to pay to talk to admins,etc at least for some games ive seen anyways and i aint paying for shit LOL
to be honest, you'd have to pay Tinkerer's mods to NOT talk to you :D. there's a patreon only channel but most of the talkng happens in the public channels, even the suggestions.
Oh thx i got Domestic issues, although i didn't know i have to speak with Marcus during the Waystones part 2 for Stolen tools. I ignored it coz i tried to finished up everything with the daughter quickly so i can come back to Marcus & solo the quest by myself (my thoughts process back then was why bother bringing my daughter to deal with some common thieves lol?). So the total amount of quests should be 98 (ignore size matters) & 97 (without werewolf hunt).

It does feels like it's a quest that you could do it solo honestly, hopefully the dev add another way to trigger it again in the future.
it can't be soloed because during the fight with the bandits (5 of them) your daughter's outfit gets damaged and she asks you to buy a new one (it unlocks the black leather outfit) and a 3some with Victoria happens (The succubus makes you drink a phallus g potion)
Does the 2.30 Test Build work with old saves if I remember right either my saves are from 2.06 or 2.11 maybe.
it does work but you missed the 2.22 update.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
it can't be soloed because during the fight with the bandits (5 of them) your daughter's outfit gets damaged and she asks you to buy a new one (it unlocks the black leather outfit) and a 3some with Victoria happens (The succubus makes you drink a phallus g potion)
There's a 3some with Victoria? Damn I had never experienced the feeling of saltiness for "missing a mere side quest" in my entire gaming life but this may be the 1st lol.

If there's a mandatory event like the daughter's outfit get damaged then it indeed can't be solo, but what i meant by solo is the MC can easily handle 5 opponents no problems at a relatively high level, highest damage weapon, highest def armors, a strength & damage reduction potion. Not to mention, your daughter's level at that point is wayyy lower than yours so chances are she'll get oneshot'd & leave you to solo all 5 of them anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
There's a 3some with Victoria? Damn I had never experienced the feeling of saltiness for "missing a mere side quest" in my entire gaming life but this may be the 1st lol.

If there's a mandatory event like the daughter's outfit get damaged then it indeed can't be solo, but what i meant by solo is the MC can easily handle 5 opponents no problems at a relatively high level, highest damage weapon, highest def armors, a strength & damage reduction potion. Not to mention, your daughter's level at that point is wayyy lower than yours so chances are she'll get oneshot'd & leave you to solo all 5 of them anyways.
this is the outfit she gets from the quest
1615453993442.png

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
this is the outfit she gets from the quest
View attachment 1078446
Oh don't worry, i saw it. It somehow unlocked in the TOD when you bang her in her room, you have the option to ask her to wear it so i already knows what it looks like. Even though i missed the quest, it just somehow automatically unlocked for her.

Which now concern me a little coz she's having an outfit that she isn't supposed to have (missed the quest), would this affect future quests when they implemented? Now i have to pray if i have the option to come back & do Marcus's quest in the future.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
not really, she has AoE stun so if you're lucky, the battle lasts 2 rounds
Then i guess im the unlucky dad here lol, my daughter always get target 1st when i took her out.

Or i guess this should be considered as lucky coz i'm not being target?

Man the MC needs a "Taunt" skill.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Then i guess im the unlucky dad here lol, my daughter always get target 1st when i took her out.

Or i guess this should be considered as lucky coz i'm not being target?

Man the MC needs a "Taunt" skill.
I leveled her to lvl 12, and she had more matk and MP than my lvl 23 peasant.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes