Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Is there any chance that I'm permanently stucked? I gave Jenny both enhanced and fake fertility potion, I even used the enhanced fertility potion with her before sex - I did it several times - and she doesn't get pregnant at all... Does this update end with me banging her with just missionary and doggy? Or did I somehow fucked up?
It may take a few tries, but it should be fine. It also takes 5 days for her to realise she is pregnant. The chance of her getting pregnant is increased if you give her a real potion + use an enhanced one yourself.. Yet this may mean the father is Tom instead of you of the child (not that that really matters). After a while you should be able to buy her an additional clothing set at Edgar's.

Reactions: DBmi1

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
It may take a few tries, but it should be fine. It also takes 5 days for her to realise she is pregnant. The chance of her getting pregnant is increased if you give her a real potion + use an enhanced one yourself.. Yet this may mean the father is Tom instead of you of the child (not that that really matters). After a while you should be able to buy her an additional clothing set at Edgar's.
Thanks for a quick reply, but there is another question (probably one of the stupidest): I already bought a new set (some blue dress). Was it supposed to be after she gets pregnant or before? Or does it really matter?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Can you confirm that she will tell the father is going to be Tom?

I tried but I got nothing and there wasn't anything in walkthrough so I assume Tom can't knock her up.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019

I tried but I got nothing and there wasn't anything in walkthrough so I assume Tom can't knock her up.
I'm not sure how it works, but I think the potion you give her is for her own use (so it effects sex with the MC AND with Tom). By using fake potions, you ensure Tom won't be the father.. Though Jenny's pregnancy chance will decrease a bit. But maybe Tom is actually the impotent one and not Jenny, then the MC will always be the father.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I'm not sure how it works, but I think the potion you give her is for her own use (so it effects sex with the MC AND with Tom). By using fake potions, you ensure Tom won't be the father.. Though Jenny's pregnancy chance will decrease a bit. But maybe Tom is actually the impotent one and not Jenny, then the MC will always be the father.
From WT:

Your choice will slightly alter the story for a while, but the paths will eventually merge again.
1. If you give her a real potion, the next time you are together she will confide that she has taken the potion the potion because she wants the MC’s baby, rather than Tom’s. It will also increase the chance of her getting pregnant (see notes at the end). 2. If you give her a fake potion, you will ensure Tom doesn’t get her pregnant. Instead, you can get her pregnant without her knowing. Surely, she’ll assume the child is her husband’s?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100529_1098421_Walkthrough_NYD230.pdf

Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
AAAAAAGH dont bury my question with ntr discussion #27372863726387 this ugly flying baby has been nothing but a one hit meat shield for the majority of the game an his spells are useless.
It's a she...

Take her to fight hoars until she reaches Lvl 5-7sh then take her to fight bandits until lvl 10-13sh. Then take her to hunt bears. She should become stronger & more useful as she levels.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Ziva ends up developing affection for the MC, like many of the other females so far, and this affection leads to a relationship of sorts, it still won't be enough for a lot of the guys on here who almost seem to want something pure with every female character. It reminds me of how many guys were put off by Shakala's wedding night ritual, essentially dismissing her immediately as a love interest, even though she clearly loves the MC to death in her own way. The Grug scene made complete sense, for the reasons you mentioned, and because it helps define each character in a way that adds to the experience of the game.
No offense to anyone but it dosent feel like they want something "pure". There just pissed off that there fantasy of being the central world of a harem game being shattered before its begun, as far as there concerned. They cannot stand the idea that these women may have wanted other people before they start a relationship with MC, even though this makes them more then just another sex model off the conveyor belt for them to live the dream they cant/dont have the chance to in real life. There getting pissed off over a game like these female shaped 1s & 0s are actualy commuting these things against THEM.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
No offense to anyone but it dosent feel like they want something "pure". There just pissed off that there fantasy of being the central world of a harem game being shattered before its begun, as far as there concerned. They cannot stand the idea that these women may have wanted other people before they start a relationship with MC, even though this makes them more then just another sex model off the conveyor belt for them to live the dream they cant/dont have the chance to in real life. There getting pissed off over a game like these female shaped 1s & 0s are actualy commuting these things against THEM.
Yep. That's actually one of my biggest gripes with Renryuu Ascension. Every single girl is a virgin and they only want the MC. Dude has a massive harem but none of these girls were with anyone else before? Ruins the immersion. Should just direct the people complaining about that in this game over there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yep. That's actually one of my biggest gripes with Renryuu Ascension. Every single girl is a virgin and they only want the MC. Dude has a massive harem but none of these girls were with anyone else before? Ruins the immersion. Should just direct the people complaining about that in this game over there.
Amen!

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Hello, but the port on the android is made bravely, can someone fix it. I go into some houses it’s dark, even if I gouge my eyes out, I go to the intersection just do orange.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I agree with that one guy that it was a bit weird how for a sex priestess she seems to be rather hard-to-get towards the MC after afterthing he's done for her but seems to jump on Grug's dick instantly. It never really bothered me though. What did annoy me is that for a game where you have a lot of choices that affect who you can and cannot interact with you're not allowed to kill Grug, you're gonna have to put up with him whether you choose to attack him or not.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Kill goblins. Or use save editors. I know for a fact I did after leveling up and getting a new version.
Does your save experience crash frequently after using save editor? I got a save from someone on here used save editor & the game crash every 30 mins or so (sometimes 10 mins).

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I started a new game, sadly I got Erevi pregnant before she taught me the spell to transform into other creatures. Does anyone know what stops her nursery of the child? It looks like it need something else to happen to get her out of her bed again.

I agree with that one guy that it was a bit weird how for a sex priestess she seems to be rather hard-to-get towards the MC after afterthing he's done for her but seems to jump on Grug's dick instantly. It never really bothered me though. What did annoy me is that for a game where you have a lot of choices that affect who you can and cannot interact with you're not allowed to kill Grug, you're gonna have to put up with him whether you choose to attack him or not.
I don't think she is hard to get at all. She has just a goal, which she wants to solve first. And has for the MC more plans.

Also did she not really jump on Grug's dick instantly. She did it, because it was the only option to go into the temple. Without killing Grug. That he would not be killed, if attacked, she could not know. For her there was no other option.

Biggest issue with to much choices is, that those mean much more work for later scenes. Grug was obviously planned as protector of the church. But some options I never tried. For example killing the female Pyg. Goblin or betraying the dragon. Ok, betraying I tested and reloaded anyway. Personally I like it that Dragons and Giants are not just killable as if they would be ordinary enemies.

Does your save experience crash frequently after using save editor? I got a save from someone on here used save editor & the game crash every 30 mins or so (sometimes 10 mins).
Just changing the amount of gold or items does not have this effect. I try normally not to change other variables.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think she is hard to get at all. She has just a goal, which she wants to solve first. And has for the MC more plans.

Also did she not really jump on Grug's dick instantly. She did it, because it was the only option to go into the temple. Without killing Grug. That he would not be killed, if attacked, she could not know. For her there was no other option.

Biggest issue with to much choices is, that those mean much more work for later scenes. Grug was obviously planned as protector of the church. But some options I never tried. For example killing the female Pyg. Goblin or betraying the dragon. Ok, betraying I tested and reloaded anyway. Personally I like it that Dragons and Giants are not just killable as if they would be ordinary enemies.
I agree with this person lol. Ziva has gouls that existed long before MC showed up. Just so happened he was the perfect candidate to help lift her curse & was horny enough to stick around. So she made use of him. When it comes to Grug (originaly u could strate up kill him but Tink removed that in favor of Ziva sparing him) she is not an evil person who wishes death on a non-aggresive person. She got what she wanted from him the only way she knew how, by inviting him to join the ritual in favor of being allowed into the Temple. I feel like once we get more content with her, that she will start to feel more affection for MC in the same way Erevi does (but she still holds her duties to Nergal at the top of her priorties).

Also I too like that dragons & giants arnt just monsters but actualy treated as another race. Same with goblins & ogres, to a lesser extent.

It is possible to lose girls entirely at some points in there story Arcs depending on MC's actions towards them, but that just cuts off the rest of there content. Tink dosent have to worry about the divergence in story at that point. I understand why it would be a pain to create two story arcs split between "is there or is there not a giant that can help in this scene".

Reactions: Sothyr

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Just started the game and wanted to know, Can I expect any animations further on in the game ? I see the animated tag but I've seen a lot of h scenes already with zero animations.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just started the game and wanted to know, Can I expect any animations further on in the game ? I see the animated tag but I've seen a lot of h scenes already with zero animations.
Yes there are a few animated scenes further into the game. Every new update has come with animated scenes & Tink has been working to add animations to old scenes as well.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes