BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
1) do u have the descenser patch installed? If not then u cannot have sex with the daughter. You're supposed to check on the Bat Breeders in her cage & then daughter comes down.

2) have u completed "Man Cave"? That bugs "Domestic Issues" so u cant complete the quest.
Speaking of daughter coming down
Why cant I repeat that scene

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Speak with her in her room. and she will come, as long you use the Censorship.txt file in your Gamefolder...
It is not in there in automatically after the update.
I checked it, its still there since I started from the beginning since my last playthrough i actually forgot to add that.
But back to the issue, only the first time of that event happened. 2nd time no more when I talk to the bat girl.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Tinkerer originally planned a fairy, but since those are almost everywhere, he opted for an imp. and yes, that's a girl.
I hope that imp turns to a succ that's hotter than the daughter cause I rather have the daughter as the companion 2bh
Wish you still get a fairy summon on Ziva's side and the 2 summon have some good interaction.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
I checked it, its still there since I started from the beginning since my last playthrough i actually forgot to add that.
But back to the issue, only the first time of that event happened. 2nd time no more when I talk to the bat girl.
Maybe I misunderstand your problem, English is not my native language. But if you want your daughter down to the dungeon, you have to give her a costume first, then she'll follow you downstairs in the dungeon to show you.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Maybe I misunderstand your problem, English is not my native language. But if you want your daughter down to the dungeon, you have to give her a costume first, then she'll follow you downstairs in the dungeon to show you.
yes I gave her the costume, only happened once with her appearing
But I want to repeat that scene for the 2nd time and everytime I give her the costume, she just wont appear after talking to the bat

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
After that your daughter has to clean the sanctuary upstairs, if I remember correctly, then it should go on as normal.

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Wondering if Im just unlucky, but can Beth, Ziva, Caleah, and Hilde get pregnant? I've used many enhanced fertility potions, and waited a long time for their gestation periods, but nothings coming up. Also, can Alice, and Liandra give birth? I think I've completed most, if not all quest besides the spider girl quest to get her clothes.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes