DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So finally was able to play the new update! :LOL:

The sex scenes were fantastic. I was sceptical about Jenny at first (couldn't see her as anything more then the "shop keeper") but as I saw more pics I started to like her look. But DAAAAAAYYYYYYM she got bootey! Sex with her was fun. Felt kinda bad for the husband but that's what u get for be a gambler I geuss lol.

Speaking of... that dice game was a NIGHTMARE. Sadly I didnt have the weighted die because f*** me I actualy felt my blood pressure rising at a level now 26yo should feel... took me near an hour.

Overall nice update. I decided to give her the real EFP because I wanted a higher chance & she does confirm its you're kid (I beleive her). What is her reaction to the fake potion if u do it that way? Just wondering cos it says there a divergence here abit.

My only gripe is the fact we cant name the kids... is it not possible to do that then? Did I mess up or do all the kids just have pre-set names? I geuss it makes sense with the husband still on the scene but I thought mabey it say "we're thinking" & let u right the name in.

Apart from that & dice game? Liked this update. PLEASE LORD TINK NEVER DUMP A RANDOM CHANCE MINI-GAME ON US AGAIN! PLEEEEEEAAAASE!:eek:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes is that the problem then?
basicly yes, due the game is a ''window's'' programma that runs on x86 and that doesnt preform normaly on android pcs. tinkerer dropped the andriod support due nothing out there that will fix the issue

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Has a stable version been released yet, or is the test version working well enough to play?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can my Vampire Lady finaly get her Child out of the Body or still not?
And can Oksana get pregnant and give Birth?
Tysm
All 3 vampires can start giving birth after completing there respective side missions at the end of "A New Home".

Oksana cannot get preg yet. She will leave (ether permanently or until a future update).

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So after playing the new update I have more reason to beleive it would be interesting to go to a tiny slice of the Elven Realm. I'm thinking MC uses a big portal gate as an outpost near Weirdwood to travel to the Council Building (like elven Parliamant or Pentagon). MC cannot leave the building into the city bit can go into the gardens of the grounds mabey. While there we could meet Liandra's mum ;) & a few more elven girls. This would be a bigger arc that may start introducing more girls so heres what I think Tink should do.

Temple Girls (Part 1 & 2)
-Knock up Ziva (mabey with an AngelDaughter to be a counterpart to the succubus)
-Knock up Caleah
-Have Oksana return to the Temple, & knock her up.
-Have Caleah, Alice & Oksana give birth.
+AngelDaugher would remain a child for now before having a growths spurt in a later update ;)

Beth & BeastGirl Farm?
-Beth gets preg
-Renivate the stables
-Deal with debtors?
-Mabey you get the Cow Girl & she becomes the 1st member of Beth's new BeastGirl farm?

Maghda OR Vix update
-Maghda gives birth (special OgreDaughter?)
-We get rid of Dolf
-Daughter grows up?

-Vix gives birth (special DragonDaughter?)
-She can birth infinite baby dragons that leave the nest when matured.
-Have to fight & kill a Dragon Slayer, & his crew.
-Fake "slaying the dragon" like in that movie Dragon Heart & get bounty.
-Dragon Daughter grows up & needs a new lair?

Hilde
-Hilde gets preg
-Get in good with the giants (go hunting mammoths, fight goblins ect...)
-Mabey Danghdangh dies in a fight so MC dosent have to worry about him?
-Mabey Frida finds out & u have to choose between the sisters... unless you have the Awe power then u make them agree to share u ;)

Elven Realm
-Liandra gives birth
-You face the Council & manage to convince them not to kill u.
-Save Liandra from an Elven Rival & dark elves.
-Meet Liandra's mother & mabey a couple other elven chicks?

Nanny
-Gwynneth gives birth
-Victoria gets preg, again
-Hire Gwynneth as a nanny for Victoria's kids.

Goblin Raids
-Attack Cave goblins & take there female.
-Attack the Black goblins & take there female.

Tower of Dread
-Succubus usurpes Erevi as leader of the Tower.
-She gives birth to Nergal's Champion (still baby- think it should be a boy, dunno that's just me)
-Familiar can jow grow up & becomes more "playful".

Dwarf Blacksmith
-Meet a dwarf woman who has a Dwarven forge in the mountains (North-East corner of map).
-Sha can made Enchanted armour & weapons.
-MC perseus her sexualy.
+I think it would be interesting if the Dwarven female birth ratio is closer to the goblins so mabey she is hiding from like a really rapey uncle or something. She could birth infinite Dwarven kids who work the forge & mine so she can get better gear?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
She kinda already did that, Erevi obeys whatever our daughter wants (except pets for now coz she made a mess out of a bunny). She used her power on Erevi which allowed us to impregnate her again (Erevi originally only wanted a single child) so honestly Erevi doesn't seems to be in control at the moment. This is how I see their relationship at the moment: MC > Succubus daughter (she loves us) > Erevi (even though we called her mistress, as long as we have our daughter, we can do whatever we want with her).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She kinda already did that, Erevi obeys whatever our daughter wants (except pets for now coz she made a mess out of a bunny). She used her power on Erevi which allowed us to impregnate her again (Erevi originally only wanted a single child) so honestly Erevi doesn't seems to be in control at the moment. This is how I see their relationship at the moment: MC > Succubus daughter (she loves us) > Erevi (even though we called her mistress, as long as we have our daughter, we can do whatever we want with her).
Oh right. What I ment was I heard somewhere that SuccucusDaughter will at some point officially usurp her mother taking actual control of the Tower. Right now she seems content to let Erevi "be in charge". I have heard from reliable people on here that Tink plans to do a full power flip at some point between those 2. That's why I wrote it in.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So after playing the new update I have more reason to beleive it would be interesting to go to a tiny slice of the Elven Realm. I'm thinking MC uses a big portal gate as an outpost near Weirdwood to travel to the Council Building (like elven Parliamant or Pentagon). MC cannot leave the building into the city bit can go into the gardens of the grounds mabey. While there we could meet Liandra's mum ;) & a few more elven girls. This would be a bigger arc that may start introducing more girls so heres what I think Tink should do.

Temple Girls (Part 1 & 2)
-Knock up Ziva (mabey with an AngelDaughter to be a counterpart to the succubus)
-Knock up Caleah
-Have Oksana return to the Temple, & knock her up.
-Have Caleah, Alice & Oksana give birth.
+AngelDaugher would remain a child for now before having a growths spurt in a later update ;)

Beth & BeastGirl Farm?
-Beth gets preg
-Renivate the stables
-Deal with debtors?
-Mabey you get the Cow Girl & she becomes the 1st member of Beth's new BeastGirl farm?

Maghda OR Vix update
-Maghda gives birth (special OgreDaughter?)
-We get rid of Dolf
-Daughter grows up?

-Vix gives birth (special DragonDaughter?)
-She can birth infinite baby dragons that leave the nest when matured.
-Have to fight & kill a Dragon Slayer, & his crew.
-Fake "slaying the dragon" like in that movie Dragon Heart & get bounty.
-Dragon Daughter grows up & needs a new lair?

Hilde
-Hilde gets preg
-Get in good with the giants (go hunting mammoths, fight goblins ect...)
-Mabey Danghdangh dies in a fight so MC dosent have to worry about him?
-Mabey Frida finds out & u have to choose between the sisters... unless you have the Awe power then u make them agree to share u ;)

Elven Realm
-Liandra gives birth
-You face the Council & manage to convince them not to kill u.
-Save Liandra from an Elven Rival & dark elves.
-Meet Liandra's mother & mabey a couple other elven chicks?

Nanny
-Gwynneth gives birth
-Victoria gets preg, again
-Hire Gwynneth as a nanny for Victoria's kids.

Goblin Raids
-Attack Cave goblins & take there female.
-Attack the Black goblins & take there female.

Tower of Dread
-She gives birth to Nergal's Champion (still baby- think it should be a boy, dunno that's just me)
-Familiar can jow grow up & becomes more "playful".

Dwarf Blacksmith
-Meet a dwarf woman who has a Dwarven forge in the mountains (North-East corner of map).
-Sha can made Enchanted armour & weapons.
-MC perseus her sexualy.
+I think it would be interesting if the Dwarven female birth ratio is closer to the goblins so mabey she is hiding from like a really rapey uncle or something. She could birth infinite Dwarven kids who work the forge & mine so she can get better gear?

I wrote out some detailed "WT" for some of these ideas & put them on here AGES ago. Probably buried now but they got good responses overall. If anyone wants to read them I'm more then willing to re-upload or sent them through chat. Would be cool if Tink cought wind of, & mabey used some of them (even if it's just like 1 or 2) but I'm also not deluded lol. Lord Tink has his plans.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh right. What I ment was I heard somewhere that SuccucusDaughter will at some point officially usurp her mother taking actual control of the Tower. Right now she seems content to let Erevi "be in charge".
Well to be more accurate, she seems content to let Erevi be her "mother". She is still just a child after all.
I have heard from reliable people on here that Tink plans to do a full power flip at some point between those 2.
Sure i guess, a bit unnecessary too coz again Erevi doesn't feel "in charge" at the moment, if anything we already have absolute power & control over her coz our daughter loves us lmao. We are the ones "in charge" here (as long as our daughter loves us of course).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well to be more accurate, she seems content to let Erevi be her "mother". She is still just a child after all.

Sure i guess, a bit unnecessary too coz again Erevi doesn't feel "in charge" at the moment, if anything we already have absolute power & control over her coz our daughter loves us lmao. We are the ones "in charge" here (as long as our daughter loves us of course).
I see what u mean but MC & Erevi still have a stron Mistress/Slave relationship. And as we saw in the Venomina quests, Erevi still sends you on missions & has full control on the Towers denizens. The only thing MC's daughter used her powers for was to ge more baby brothers & sisters. She hasent officially done anything beyond that to change the power dynamic in a drastic manner. I feel from what has been said that she will basically take control from Erevi fully a some point. We will have to see when the time comes :)

Jul 17, 2018
After downloading the new version, the game opened normally, but when I tried to load my saved game, a bug appeared on my screen. Do old saves work? I don't want to start a new game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.31.

it should fix the problem of the pauses after each animation loop.
the used RPGM version of the PC release needs a manually added wait time for each shown video, but not so the used one in the Android version.
so maybe next time not just argue, that it's not meant to be played on Android, but rather ping me.
if i'm aware of a problem, i might be able to solve it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question folks, if anyone would be so kind to answer so I know if it's a thing or if it's a bug.

Once Rosy gives birth to the 6th kid I could still knock her up on repeat with infinite children. She would say shes preg, go through the motions & when she birthed it would skip the meeting & naming of the baby, but u could still ask "hows the baby", then do it all over again. Even tho it officially maxed at 6 kids I could knock her up indefinitely.

Now with the new update she seems tos top getting pregnant after the 6th child & I cannot continue the milk production. Not even squeezing her tits into a bowl. Is she just not giving infinite pregnancy content anymore or has my game somehow f***ed up?

I just wanna be clear on this matter. Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes