RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I know. I'm not completly against it being this way, was just a little disappointed lol. Had to scrap all the names I had planed lol.

I have a thing where I them name all my children based on there mother's personality or job.

Exampls:
•Mia= Fairytale characters
•Victoria= British Royalty (specifically Henry, his wives/kids & queen elizabeth)
•Rosy (actualy was gonna use Hobbit names fro TLotRs so his chosen names worked for me lol)
•Erevi= Biblical Demons. I called the Succubus "Lillith".
•Frida= Norse Gods.
•Shakala= Named the Goblin daughter Sketta (was a name generator & continued the S theme lol)
Pets:
•Bat Breeder= Buffy (as in the vampire slayer...)
•Familiar= no theme, she is Trixie lol.

I was gonna name Jenny's kids after characters from the Merchant of Venice...

Other ideas I has for naming themse (as long as Tink dosent do it for us again lol).
•Alice= Patron Saints
•Beth= Horse breeds (as long as they sound like names)
•Ziva= Biblical Angels (if we get a special daughter I'll call her Eve)
•Oksana= The Belmonts from Castlevania (1st son will be Abraham tho)
•Liandra= Tolkin Elves
•Caleah= Native American folkloric figures
•Hilde= Norse Giants
•The Vampires= An special daughters I think I'll name after vampires from literature, like Carmilla.
•Maghda= Ogres from Shrek...
•Vix= If we get a special daughter I might calle her Tiamat.
•SuccubusDaughter= if the Champion is a son "Damien" if it's a girl "Damina".
Hahaha, I named the Succubus daughter Lillith too ;)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I know. I'm not completly against it being this way, was just a little disappointed lol. Had to scrap all the names I had planed lol.

I have a thing where I them name all my children based on there mother's personality or job.

Exampls:
•Mia= Fairytale characters
•Victoria= British Royalty (specifically Henry, his wives/kids & queen elizabeth)
•Rosy (actualy was gonna use Hobbit names fro TLotRs so his chosen names worked for me lol)
•Erevi= Biblical Demons. I called the Succubus "Lillith".
•Frida= Norse Gods.
•Shakala= Named the Goblin daughter Sketta (was a name generator & continued the S theme lol)
Pets:
•Bat Breeder= Buffy (as in the vampire slayer...)
•Familiar= no theme, she is Trixie lol.

I was gonna name Jenny's kids after characters from the Merchant of Venice...

Other ideas I has for naming themse (as long as Tink dosent do it for us again lol).
•Alice= Patron Saints
•Beth= Horse breeds (as long as they sound like names)
•Ziva= Biblical Angels (if we get a special daughter I'll call her Eve)
•Oksana= The Belmonts from Castlevania (1st son will be Abraham tho)
•Liandra= Tolkin Elves
•Caleah= Native American folkloric figures
•Hilde= Norse Giants
•The Vampires= An special daughters I think I'll name after vampires from literature, like Carmilla.
•Maghda= Ogres from Shrek...
•Vix= If we get a special daughter I might calle her Tiamat.
•SuccubusDaughter= if the Champion is a son "Damien" if it's a girl "Damina".
Since you already thought this much ahead, do you have any plans for the MC?

The only thing i can come up with is a training quest for his transformation magic since he's already quite good at it. Once he mastered the spell, he should be able to make his dick big on his own by using magic instead of the potion (which would save us some money).

Also since the "Size matters" quest didn't appear in the quest log, Tink could make this training quest a part of that quest so we can properly complete it & add it to the quest log. The story won't be complicated, one day the MC feels sick of buying potions all the time so he decides to train super hard on his transformation magic.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Again just gonna repost here, I can't seem to advance jenny's events after having sex with her
Did you buy her the birthday gift?

If you did, have you gotten her pregnant yet? If you haven't, try again until she's pregnant.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

The only thing i can come up with is a training quest for his transformation magic since he's already quite good at it. Once he mastered the spell, he should be able to make his dick big on his own by using magic instead of the potion (which would save us some money).

Also since the "Size matters" quest didn't appear in the quest log, Tink could make this training quest a part of that quest so we can properly complete it & add it to the quest log. The story won't be complicated, one day the MC feels sick of buying potions all the time so he decides to train super hard on his transformation magic.
I think adding things that will negate mechanics like that may not be a good idea. It makes the Phallus G defunct & would just make it useless pretty much. I like the idea of training his magical powers, mabey not just restricting it to the Summoning spell. Perhaps we can start using Summoning for it's intended purpose to complet some tasks by ACTUALY Summoning a creature lol (like mabey a minion that lasts a day or until it dies?). Mabey we could also learn other spells like the Succubus' fire spell or Oksana's Divine Smite? Upgrade the ones we have. So many people could train MC (we have Erevi, Succubus, Oksana).

Once you become Mayor, King of The Goblins & have the kids working you're garden you're money problems shouldn't be a thing anymore. Adding stuff that completly gets rid of a potion that, up to now, has played such a big role in the game might not be a great idea (looking from a mechanics perspective, what was the point of ever adding it then). The only ingredients u may have to buy for Phallus G is Horse Seed, the rest u can get easily.

I like the MC tarining idea & I think he could definetly learn from other characters to get stronger & better with his magic :)

Size Matters is just 1 of a few quests that apparently are not officially logged into the Quests. Apparently theres "Get Mia A Dog", "Peeping Tom", "Sacred Water", "Goblin Tactics" & some others as well. We still finish these as tasks but there not in the log. When Tink first mate this game there was no log book for quests so now hes trying to remeber to add them officially as he does updates but some have slipped through the cracks. Hopfully he will one day see that it's not there & add these all into the game proper.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i am stuck at the moment with administering the moon pollen to the drink
i have tried starting a fire and going to the bedroom but it still does not allow
me to climb in can anyone tell me how to get further ? Victoria is either not there
or using a dildo but the mc always gets caught by the guard and spends the night in
the jail so help please
thanks
...too early to be adding moon pollen mate. U have to complete her questline up until she is pregnant to start that. Right now u just wanna peak at her. Use 2 pig fat the little hut south of the General Store to start a fire then go watch Victoria do the naughty games while guards are distracted. After that water for her to arrive at you're house & say u cant pay the rent. Then do the quests for her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

...Where did you get the impression that the Player is good with his spells?
Erevy told us quiet the opposite and each time he used transformation magic it was a gamble that backfired at us 50% of the times
Ah crap. ridiculously stupid of me.. I did indeed not have the decensor txt added. I will still need to replay to trigger them i imagine?
Or use spirit potions at a later time

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Did you buy her the birthday gift?

If you did, have you gotten her pregnant yet? If you haven't, try again until she's pregnant.
I don't know how to get her pregnant cuz she won't let me cum in her and she doesn't tell me about her birthday

Guy777

May 21, 2020
I don't even have the option to give Jenny the enhanced fertility potion, do I have to do some quest or smth

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
...Where did you get the impression that the Player is good with his spells?
Erevy told us quiet the opposite and each time he used transformation magic it was a gamble that backfired at us 50% of the times

Or use spirit potions at a later time
I said "quite good", not "good".

Also those were his 1st time, he's already at the point of easily change in & out of his centaur form for Beth OR werewolf form for Mia without any problems at the moment. I'd say that's quite good, he can change into that weird goblin thing during the sacred dwell quest as well & he didn't say he had any troubles of doing so. He only had 2 backfires so far & they don't even have any major consequences (Beth actually into his centaur form & Mia doesn't mind the werewolf foreplay).

Didikchool

Jul 11, 2018
Is there any solution for cemetery rumor's quest? I accidentally kill the vampire girls, so I don't know if i can progress with quest or i need to start over?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I said "quite good", not "good".

Also those were his 1st time, he's already at the point of easily change in & out of his centaur form for Beth OR werewolf form for Mia without any problems at the moment. I'd say that's quite good, he can change into that weird goblin thing during the sacred dwell quest as well & he didn't say he had any troubles of doing so. He only had 2 backfires so far & they don't even have any major consequences (Beth actually into his centaur form & Mia doesn't mind the werewolf foreplay).
When he is with Beth he still tries to summon a horse and in the intended scene for Mia the MC turns into a hairy human, while Mia is attacked by a real werewolf... afterwards she refuses to have Beast Sex ever again.
The Centaur transformation is still only reverted by exhausting the MC via Sex... it's not intended (actually the MC pannics a bit being afraid of staying a centaur).
Those real successes have only been by chance and the MC is baffled himself by succeeding.
The MC only succeeded in dire situation with his adrenaline high, like the well and for a short time when turning into the direwolf pub. and Both times the MC comments that he hardly can believe it worked.
Erevy also comments how bad the MC is at magic based on a low affinity when teaching him his first skills and warned him not to use higher grade magic as it's ensured to backfire at him.

So my point is... he is not "quiet-" or even "good" at magic... he sucks big time and only got lucky in the past not to blow himself up.
Is there any solution for cemetery rumor's quest? I accidentally kill the vampire girls, so I don't know if i can progress with quest or i need to start over?
You can't revive them so I'd strongly advice to start from an earlier save, as that also blocks out Oksana and any future content.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When he is with Beth he still tries to summon a horse and in the intended scene for Mia the MC turns into a hairy human, while Mia is attacked by a real werewolf... afterwards she refuses to have Beast Sex ever again.
The Centaur transformation is still only reverted by exhausting the MC via Sex... it's not intended (actually the MC pannics a bit being afraid of staying a centaur).
Those real successes have only been by chance and the MC is baffled himself by succeeding.
The MC only succeeded in dire situation with his adrenaline high, like the well and for a short time when turning into the direwolf pub. and Both times the MC comments that he hardly can believe it worked.
Erevy also comments how bad the MC is at magic based on a low affinity when teaching him his first skills and warned him not to use higher grade magic as it's ensured to backfire at him.

So my point is... he is not "quiet" or even "good" at magic... he sucks big time and only got lucky in the past not to blow himself up.
When anonymou5 is talking about turning into a werewolf, they are obviously talking about if u choose the "No Cucking" path. MC can role play as a werewolf with Mia.

Reactions: RedZone30

Didikchool

Jul 11, 2018
Tha

So my point is... he is not "quiet-" or even "good" at magic... he sucks big time and only got lucky in the past not to blow himself up.

You can't revive them so I'd strongly advice to start from an earlier save, as that also blocks out Oksana and any future content.
That sucks man, i already reach the spider queen

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes