Guy777

May 21, 2020
Plz can someone help me with jenny's questline,after having sex with her she tells me she has plans to get an enhanced fertility potion after that it stops there. I just get a new quest called Intervention which says to stop Tom from using up their already meager fortune

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Plz can someone help me with jenny's questline,after having sex with her she tells me she has plans to get an enhanced fertility potion after that it stops there. I just get a new quest called Intervention which says to stop Tom from using up their already meager fortune
Do u have access to Enhanced Fertility potions? If u dont then follow Ziva's questline & complete "Enhanced Fertility?". With this knowladge u can tell her u have the cure for her barreness.

Reactions: RedZone30

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
intervention won't clear till you get jenny pregnant.

Reactions: RedZone30

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I wanna ask to see what u guys think. For those who like Maghda & enjoy her content, how do u feel about Dolf? Would u want to get rid of him?

I wanna know how many if u would want to:
1) Leave him be & keep sneaking around with Maghda.
2) Harmlessly drive him off...
3) Kill him through indirect means & then swoop in to claim Maghda.
4) or just kill him outright in a boss fight

Just curious to see if I get any answers on this lol.

gie24

Aug 10, 2020
So I wanna ask to see what u guys think. For those who like Maghda & enjoy her content, how do u feel about Dolf? Would u want to get rid of him?

4 sounds badass

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I don't consider Mahgda a Waifu, but I'd go with the 3rd Option... the MC is sneaking around Dolf because he is aware of the fact that he can't win in a fight.
We discussed how Maghda would join the Goblins in order to grand them the Power of Ogres... the idea we came u7p with back than seems the best way to deal with him... I don't want any unfriendly Ogres near my town... village... Ok lets be honest assortment of houses.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

5) Make a couple of him and Grug (two birds by one stone)
Or him connect with goblins

• Haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't consider Mahgda a Waifu, but I'd go with the 3rd Option... the MC is sneaking around Dolf because he is aware of the fact that he can't win in a fight.
We discussed how Maghda would join the Goblins in order to grand them the Power of Ogres... the idea we came u7p with back than seems the best way to deal with him... I don't want any unfriendly Ogres near my town... village... Ok lets be honest assortment of houses.
Lol. Well MC has prove he can kill an ogre so I'm not too worried about Dolf in a fight (Mountainpass Cave during "Spyglass Quest")

Ether 3 or 4 for me. I am not a huge chaser of Maghda but I am a completionist. And her new look is a bit more palatable then or OG lol

4 sounds badass
It could defo be a fun boss fight if Tink took it that direction.

5) Make a couple of him and Grug (two birds by one stone)
Or him connect with goblins
As jokes as the 5 option is, both have shown themselves to be hetero. I doubt we could do that. I am a bit confused by what u mean when u say "or make him connect with the goblins" ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol. Well MC has prove he can kill an ogre so I'm not too worried about Dolf in a fight (Mountainpass Cave during "Spyglass Quest")

Ether 3 or 4 for me. I am not a huge chaser of Maghda but I am a completionist. And her new look is a bit more palatable then or OG lol
That one was a VERY young Ogre..... on his attempt to fight Erevys guard he got himself beaten badly, and if Dolf catches him on his seduce and run Quest he'll also tear the MC apart

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That one was a VERY young Ogre..... on his attempt to fight Erevys guard he got himself beaten badly, and if Dolf catches him on his seduce and run Quest he'll also tear the MC apart
Well the age isnt specified (not that I would know myself) but firstly Bolon got the jump on MC, he wasent ready for a fight.

Secondly MC is at a disadvantage when cought by Dolf. He is wearing high hills, no armour & in the process of trying to flee. Also yes he does tear MC apart, but anally through the back door (which let be honest would kill most humans lol)

But perhaps u r right.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well you do beat up a Vampire lord, Goblin King, Grumpkin King and some trolls. Ain't that far fetched to e able to fuck up an Ogre especially when you can survive an encounter with a dragon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the age isnt specified (not that I would know myself) but firstly Bolon got the jump on MC, he wasent ready for a fight.

Secondly MC is at a disadvantage when cought by Dolf. He is wearing high hills, no armour & in the process of trying to flee. Also I feel like he only tears MC apart through the back door (which let be honest would kill most humans lol)

But perhaps u r right.
The enemy is described as "Young Ogre" though
Well you do beat up a Vampire lord, Goblin King, Grumpkin King and some trolls. Ain't that far fetched to e able to fuck up an Ogre especially when you can survive an encounter with a dragon.
You took the Vampire Lord by surprise when he was still recovering his Powers from a long time being sealed, you alos surpressed his Powers on the MC and Oksana with the shard rings and with the shard bolts on himself.
The Goblin King is just a Goblin, his strongest force were the small trolls and you were able to bypass them by takeing detours throgh the wilderness.
The Dragon never fought you serious as she admits herself and calls the fight quit when she realises she can't make you run and you are strong enough to make her use more of her powers, which would endanger her cave and treasure

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Force a trappy male character that we hate to be as bait and to live forever after with Dolf in a cave somewhere while Maghda divorces him.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I forgot if we actually killed Roderick or knocked him out. That dude still alive?
Dead. U can kill his Zombie again later. But yeah dead.

I mean make him part of goblins tribe, in a similar position like Brute, or elder.
But he might wanna f*** our goblin girls...

Jenny's Husband, the owner of the Inn... :devilish:
Hmmm might not be trappy enough lol. I dont think he would pull it off like MC does lol :LOL: also were already bagging his wife I think dude may have suffered enough (there are probably worse pricks who deserve it anyway lol)

The enemy is described as "Young Ogre" though
So I just went & checked. It is just an ogre. Dosent specify its age. If it's in the coding of the game that's cool (I am not a code monkey lol) I'll have to take you're word. But this is what I get at face value.
Screenshot_20210320-173756_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I'm looking at game files for enemies to see if the ogre stats and found that there is a minatour enemy, anyone know if thats in the game yet? Haven't played the latest version yet

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes