str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hope to kock up the giants sister oneday and wish can fuck all the other giant chicks too
when is the next expected update ?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Two sceens west from village. Screen with enterance to cemetery. In right upper corner is blinking spot. There is hideout.
cool ty for reply gonna check it out
UPDATED:damn bro fucking hard to see that shit lol sucks being blind as a bat

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So I wanna ask to see what u guys think. For those who like Maghda & enjoy her content, how do u feel about Dolf? Would u want to get rid of him?

I wanna know how many if u would want to:
1) Leave him be & keep sneaking around with Maghda.
2) Harmlessly drive him off...
3) Kill him through indirect means & then swoop in to claim Maghda.
4) or just kill him outright in a boss fight

Just curious to see if I get any answers on this lol.
once Maghda's daughter is born, Dolph might realize it's not his kid and chase the MC.
How does a Minotaur have double a vampire Lord HP lol? Well now I'm excited to mabey fight a Minotaur.
a vampire is no different from a human in body mass, while a minotaur is denser, bigger and heavier
For now tho we have the gargoyles which have often appeared in gothic fantasy in service to vampires. There control of werewolves is also very reminiscent of Van Heling, Castlevania & Hammer Horror.
the gargoyles in VtM were produced by mixing 2 different types of vampires,
Orcs seem to follow the Tolkin/D&D styled "evil, warmongering hoard". They rape, pillage & kill the weaker races as they see fit. I cannot imagin them having a culture anymore civilised then there cousins the goblins. We dont know much else about them right now tho.
that was just one warband, there might be a civilised main tribe
Also all u D&D "Bards at heart" know ya wanna lay the dragon.
and her daughter
-Black Goblin Wolf Riders- Ride on mounted dire wolves.
first we would need enemy wolves

Waste

Jun 29, 2017
Thx bro its work now also if you have that full of his doughter on dungon please send one thx m
This save is completely full, all scenes unlock. You have to enable incest though, there is an incest patch in the OP. That done, just talk to the daughter in her room and invite her for some dungeon play

Jan 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.03.2021 (changed the code for animations)

The animations never loop for me. I tried every options in the settings. Please help!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
once Maghda's daughter is born, Dolph might realize it's not his kid and chase the MC.
Or mabey he still thinks shes his but tries to f*** when she grows up?

a vampire is no different from a human in body mass, while a minotaur is denser, bigger and heavier
True, but there also immortal undead with mad powers & are killing machines. From what I've seen in most media a vampire would still have more HP then a Minotaur lol

that was just one warband, there might be a civilised main tribe
I mean possible, but for now I'm just talking about what we've seen.

and her daughter

first we would need enemy wolves
1) She dosent exist in game yet so I didnt mention her... but yes

2) Well they captured Frida's dire pups so I thought, if any goblins would have wolf cavalry. Just cos theres no basic wolf enemies dosent mean the black goblins couldn't have some as mounts.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Or mabey he still thinks shes his but tries to f*** when she grows up?
what kind of father would do that?
True, but there also immortal undead with mad powers & are killing machines. From what I've seen in most media a vampire would still have more HP then a Minotaur lol
th vampire master did have mad powers, he could strike twice, regenerate health and attack multiple targets, a minotaur would be just a brutish monster
She dosent exist in game yet so I didnt mention her... but yes
on discord there's a vocal faction that keeps suggesting her and giving ideas.
Just cos theres no basic wolf
but there should be, with the goblins being pacified, the abbundance of boars could cause the migration of wolves into the game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question. Playing game for first time, what is the Decensor patch about?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the vampire master did have mad powers, he could strike twice, regenerate health and attack multiple targets, a minotaur would be just a brutish monster
True I just used media cos the Minotaur is not in the game yet so cannot compare through that. I'm gonna say the only reason the Master has less HP then a minotaur is cos he was still regaining his powers.

on discord there's a vocal faction that keeps suggesting her and giving ideas.
I know. I am on team DragonDaughter. I just didnt mention her cos she has not be made official/been added to the game yet. :)

but there should be, with the goblins being pacified, the abbundance of boars could cause the migration of wolves into the game.
1) I do agree that there should be wolves. Th9s is like the only fantasy game I have ever played that dosent have wolves lol. If u ignore Frida's pet dire wolves.

2) I wouldn't say the goblins have been "pacified". They still pillage & steal to gove MC tribute & often die every day threw fighting. MC seems to be happy to let them do what they want as long as they leave Weirdwood & his girls alone.

3) Mabey wolves could be added to the North-Eastern part of the map. The area that leads onto the mountains past the Mountainpass? Where the black goblins live...

Reactions: RedZone30

Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
Hi.. I need help.. I had done rescue frida's puppies. And when I offer my service for her needs, she said about the rudeness bound. And I gave her many vegetables, but still cannot hook her. Please help me..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks so I have heard from some people that they want Tink to add a mermaid. I have also heard that he may do so. Now sure he could add a mermaid & have her go "Little Mermaid" & grow legs fro sex... OR he could just use a Selkie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: Selkies are maidens that shift between human & seal forms using a magic pelt. Humans who take the pelt own the selkie until it is returned/she takes it back.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes