Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hay folks so I have heard from some people that they want Tink to add a mermaid. I have also heard that he may do so. Now sure he could add a mermaid & have her go "Little Mermaid" & grow legs fro sex... OR he could just use a Selkie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: Selkies are maidens that shift between human & seal forms using a magic pelt. Humans who take the pelt own the selkie until it is returned/she takes it back.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was aware he wanted to add a Huldra. I believed Huldra were more like nymphs then mermaids. Unless he is planning to use the Huldra like a water nymph? Ether is cool I just thought Selkie would better then basic Mermaids. (y)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No I dont use discord, but you can share the comic with him if you want to give him some ideas
I would rather the mermaid/mer-creature not be another giantess. Just coa I think that the gimmick of her being a water woman will become too complicated of u add needing Phallus G.

Mabey MC can use the Summoning spell to give her human legs? That could be cool.

• Angry
Reactions: waldo1

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm Who is that Women/Girl standing beside the Stables of Beth and always shows Preg Status?
And for what she shows that?
Thx

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
She is not an actual NPC. She tells u Jenny's preg stat. I dont think were actualy supposed to be able to see her.
My suggestion is that she meant to be there for when you reach max children with jenny and be able to use potion to see pregnancy content.
Be cause once you reach max children these pregnancy content will no longer be available.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Someone knows when the next version v.2.32 is released because I see that in his patreon it is already there but I do not know anything about the date that will be released

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Someone knows when the next version v.2.32 is released because I see that in his patreon it is already there but I do not know anything about the date that will be released
don't worry about it, aparently patreons reported that the bugfix didn't work for them, there will be probably a 2.33

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
hi guys can someone give us any changelog in this 2.31? and what is pregstate=0 i thought that was templar knight that were gone after last boss im so confuse so long not to play this game plz help

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes