abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Quick question: How can I trigger the Pickyuprock game in the Giant's camp? My MC already bang Hilde, a few times and I already completed the Mead quest.
Also, is there any way to make Shakala produce a daughter? The gestation is quite long and so far my MC hasn't been getting a daughter yet. Thanks!
Edit: What should I do with the Glorious Trio?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Quick question: How can I trigger the Pickyuprock game in the Giant's camp? My MC already bang Hilde, a few times and I already completed the Mead quest.
Also, is there any way to make Shakala produce a daughter? The gestation is quite long and so far my MC hasn't been getting a daughter yet. Thanks!
1) is bit of luck, you can try to enter and leave the zone to trigger it
2) download and install the censorship patch on the first page of this threat

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
1) is bit of luck, you can try to enter and leave the zone to trigger it
2) download and install the censorship patch on the first page of this threat
Thanks! I already installed the censorship patch, but still no daughter? Also, what should I do with the Glorious Trio in the inn? Thanks.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019

I'm a bit undecided on how to proceed. I feel the temple needs some work done to it. There is fairly little to do there at the moment and I'd like to progress the main story again. However things won't pick up very much until [Spoiler alert! (who am I kidding, everyone knows this is bound to happen)] some babies start popping up/out. I would have to make quite a few scenes without much story at first.
At the same time we have been dragging along this pinkish little creature for a while now. It would be nice to develop our imp a bit before the game progressed too far....She is a bit useless at the moment (not that she'll ever become a war-machine, but she'll be better company:)).
I am therefor contemplating the following two options:
1. Go all in on the temple (of Qetesh). This will either way be a multipart update. The first part would likely be heavy on scenes, but light on story/game play.
2. Do one or two temple scenes to get things going, and make the gameplay/story focus on the imp (with scenes). Then pick up the temple in the update after that again with a better balance between scenes and story.
What would you like me to do?
Def 1. More scenes!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks! I already installed the censorship patch, but still no daughter? Also, what should I do with the Glorious Trio in the inn? Thanks.
theersome in the inn has something to do with the goblins daughter story line, so when you get it. than you can get ride of that group and if you have the patch, maybe some badluck but the game got build in badluck protection

but if you dont got it after 6-7 tries than relook if you got it installed right
(or didnt import it over, when people switch updates they tend to forget)

Reactions: abcdjh

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018

I'm a bit undecided on how to proceed. I feel the temple needs some work done to it. There is fairly little to do there at the moment and I'd like to progress the main story again. However things won't pick up very much until [Spoiler alert! (who am I kidding, everyone knows this is bound to happen)] some babies start popping up/out. I would have to make quite a few scenes without much story at first.
At the same time we have been dragging along this pinkish little creature for a while now. It would be nice to develop our imp a bit before the game progressed too far....She is a bit useless at the moment (not that she'll ever become a war-machine, but she'll be better company:)).
1. Go all in on the temple (of Qetesh). This will either way be a multipart update. The first part would likely be heavy on scenes, but light on story/game play.
2. Do one or two temple scenes to get things going, and make the gameplay/story focus on the imp (with scenes). Then pick up the temple in the update after that again with a better balance between scenes and story.
the temple already have some scenes let progress the story with the imp. 2.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
theersome in the inn has something to do with the goblins daughter story line, so when you get it. than you can get ride of that group and if you have the patch, maybe some badluck but the game got build in badluck protection

but if you dont got it after 6-7 tries than relook if you got it installed right
(or didnt import it over, when people switch updates they tend to forget)
Thanks. I just got pickyuprock quest. Will try Shakala again.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019

I'm a bI am more interested in the second because he also sat a bit in the temple and we got an advance with the imp and then he will continue with the temple to me, the 2 is better, so we get part of the 1 and an extrait undecided on how to proceed. I feel the temple needs some work done to it. There is fairly little to do there at the moment and I'd like to progress the main story again. However things won't pick up very much until [Spoiler alert! (who am I kidding, everyone knows this is bound to happen)] some babies start popping up/out. I would have to make quite a few scenes without much story at first.
I am more interested in the second because he also sat a bit in the temple and we got an advance with the imp and then he will continue with the temple to me, the 2 is better, so we get part of the 1 and an extra

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't mind that coz at her current state the MC is practically using a baby for battles, which sounds very wrong when you say it out loud.
It's an Imp. No more wrong than Everi's daughter and Shakala's daughter. Have you noticed how fast the daughters grow?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the temple already have some scenes let progress the story with the imp. 2.
When compared to the Tower side of the main plot? The Temple is severely lacking in content. I would rather option 1 & then he can work on the imp because she isnt associated with the the qeteshoans anyway.

I am more interested in the second because he also sat a bit in the temple and we got an advance with the imp and then he will continue with the temple to me, the 2 is better, so we get part of the 1 and an extra
I dont see why he couldn't do option 1. Build upon the Temple in a possible 2 part Update then give up some imp content.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What's the easiest way to tell if the decensor patch is working?
There are lights on the mayor's desk, they must be lit.
Also check you game folder.

I want both, but since I found out that the familiar is a girl I can't wait for her development. So I prefer 2)
Would it be possible to vote in this thread as well?

Reactions: obibobi

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I want both, but since I found out that the familiar is a girl I can't wait for her development. So I prefer 2)
Would it be possible to vote in this thread as well?
how do you mean vote? due its a patreon vote poll so if you join the 5$ you can :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I dont see why he couldn't do option 1. Build upon the Temple in a possible 2 part Update then give up some imp content.
option 2 means that he'll (probably) do few scenes in the temple, to the point where the girls are pregnant and do the rest of the update on the imp... besides who doesn't want a small curvy girl with a collar... but from credible sources, to get the imp to grow she'll have to be level 10 (she'll keep her levels)

Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
Screenshot_2021-03-25-19-03-49-569_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg
Hi there.
1) Where the outpost that she tells? I cant find it.
2) Another one, frida went to her sister. How to enter the giant camp? The guard tell me to leave.

Help please

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1104023
Hi there.
1) Where the outpost that she tells? I cant find it.
2) Another one, frida went to her sister. How to enter the giant camp? The guard tell me to leave.

Help please
Well she did say east of the Weirdwood and there's an entrance there so.....
Second one is they won't let you in until you are accompanied by Frida so maybe back to her?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hey everyone :) I've only had 2 anal scenes so far: with Gwynneth and with Sequoia ... is there more of this and who?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes