Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
Well she did say east of the Weirdwood and there's an entrance there so.....
Second one is they won't let you in until you are accompanied by Frida so maybe back to her?
Im sorry to ask again but really cant find the outpost. Is that the entrance to the goblin forest? I had been searched for for many times and still cant find it.
Can someone help me with the picture to finish this quest.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Im sorry to ask again but really cant find the outpost. Is that the entrance to the goblin forest? I had been searched for for many times and still cant find it.
it's the map right before the giant camp

Reactions: caspian90

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
think they mean the orc hideout right side of the goblin forrest. inside you also have a puzle i think

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1104023
Hi there.
1) Where the outpost that she tells? I cant find it.
2) Another one, frida went to her sister. How to enter the giant camp? The guard tell me to leave.

Help please
If my memory serves me well. Shes talking about the Shrine of The Ancients, the temple just before the Giant Camp. The one with the Orcs in it.

Complete the Waystones to make her reopen her home. Once Frida goes into labour you'll be sent there to get her sister.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Probably the most annoying mechanic here is the love system deterioration, spend a few ingame days away from either Frida or Mira they get pissed off and you have to spend a week giving them gifts until they love you back again.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Probably the most annoying mechanic here is the love system deterioration, spend a few ingame days away from either Frida or Mira they get pissed off and you have to spend a week giving them gifts until they love you back again.
yes its annoying at times but dont think it meant to be that you can be liked by all the girls in the game at the same time
But you get some superpowers later in the game to fix that issue ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I believe so I know there was an entrance somewhere east of weirdwood or goblin forest

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Whatever wins the Poll this is roughly how I think Tink should go about getting everything up to level. WARRNING: Alot is based on rumours, speculations & theories. Also LONG.

For anyone who read this let me know what u think. Or dont. Up too u lol.

Reactions: krozdil

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
yes its annoying at times but dont think it meant to be that you can be liked by all the girls in the game at the same time
But you get some superpowers later in the game to fix that issue ;)

What's the point of that power when the only girl that gets mad at me is the one that loves horsecock and that vampire option isnt usable

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What's the point of that power when the only girl that gets mad at me is the one that loves horsecock and that vampire option isnt usable
Beth doesn't have the mechanics for a daily decline in her affection... if you suffer a decline it might be because you cum inside her when she asks you not to.
So far those are Mia (can be mitigated by cooking her some meals), Frida (can be mitigated by giving her "Vegetable Bushels" as gifts), Victoria (can be mitigated by giving her "Jewelery" as gifts)and Rosy (can be mitigated by giving her "sacks of flour") only

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Just wait for her update she will get one eventually with perhaps a better system for "summoning"
I kinda wanna see if we could turn into other creatures (like hell even a dragon)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The more I play this game, the more I love it.

So far Everi is my favourite. Tho im keeping the circle of female characters low :D

Im stacking on money and items. I have not rly progressed all that much. Tho when you are high enough level, and you can capture bandits and turn them in for some good amount of gold andthen continue with your goblin hunt, thats the best way for now that I have found of making money. The renting fields are a blessing in the early levels, but they continue to be a nice source of income too even later.

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes