anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Im stacking on money and items. I have not rly progressed all that much. Tho when you are high enough level, and you can capture bandits and turn them in for some good amount of gold andthen continue with your goblin hunt, thats the best way for now that I have found of making money.
Or convert the bandits into blood potions, the vampire buffs are OP.

Except for the last one coz you'll get burn during the day, but lv9 is already OP enough.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The more I play this game, the more I love it.

So far Everi is my favourite. Tho im keeping the circle of female characters low :D

Im stacking on money and items. I have not rly progressed all that much. Tho when you are high enough level, and you can capture bandits and turn them in for some good amount of gold andthen continue with your goblin hunt, thats the best way for now that I have found of making money. The renting fields are a blessing in the early levels, but they continue to be a nice source of income too even later.
just wait till you meet Erevi's daughter... pro tip: during the waystone part 2 quest, level up as much as you want since Erevi's daughter is the strongest spellcaster in the game (at level 8 her flame does 80 damage) .
as for the money, later on you'll get a passive income made by taxes and goblin plunder

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Whatever wins the Poll this is roughly how I think Tink should go about getting everything up to level. WARRNING: Alot is based on rumours, speculations & theories. Also LONG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone who read this let me know what u think. Or dont. Up too u lol.
I think about Vixenatrix that better to found for Vix better and bigger cave and then to be possible to have sex and impregnate two daughters that Vix will give us so we have 3 cute dranladies to fuck and breed.
About farm I talk with developer and propose also to make farmand place there cow girls with giant breasts and udders and when we bredd our firstcow wife she will give birth to our 2 daughters that we laso can fuck and breed and start producing special milf that like for example from our cow wife increase impregnation chance from second daughter increase lust and from third like make mc dick bigger like with potion
How you like it?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think about Vixenatrix that better to found for Vix better and bigger cave and then to be possible to have sex and impregnate two daughters that Vix will give us so we have 3 cute dranladies to fuck and breed.
About farm I talk with developer and propose also to make farmand place there cow girls with giant breasts and udders and when we bredd our firstcow wife she will give birth to our 2 daughters that we laso can fuck and breed and start producing special milf that like for example from our cow wife increase impregnation chance from second daughter increase lust and from third like make mc dick bigger like with potion
How you like it?
I am aware he plans to add at least 1 dragon daughter. So far there has been one special daughter per woman. The choice of how many would be up to Tink. I was thinking infinite baby males dragonlings that grow up in the cave & the leave the nest making room for more dragonlings (perhaps they could catch meat & collect gold for MC?)

The cow girl having daughters could be interesting. Mabey instead of them each having different powers in there milk, you feed them different plants to create different milk. Moonflower pollen to create lust milk, Fertility potion makes milk that gives like 2 or 3 days of Fertility ect... I wouldn't have the milk make you're dick grow because that makes the Phallus G somewhat redundant & I strongly beleive a creator is just shooting themselves in the foot that way. Never overshadow an existing mechanic. Tink could include different besstgirls for the farm to help with different ingredients such as Harpy for eggs, Bee-girl for honey, Alraune for special seeds (that last one is just my idea).

But all in all pretty good ideas :).

Reactions: krozdil

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
bit more than 48 hours left of voting but seeing the amount have voted, dont think its going to change anymore

View attachment 1106238
If hes gonna focus on the Imp, like the poll is seeming to lean towards, then mabey he should work on a smaller build with like 2 or 3 side quests for the Imp & some stuff for the Tower (like mabey baby Imp minion?)

Then follow that with a full Temple update? The imp being worked on alongside the Temple might feel weird cos it's a Nargal follower & they are all Qetesh ones. Perhaps a 2 part Temple update would be easier to work on if he does this small update 1st?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
If hes gonna focus on the Imp, like the poll is seeming to lean towards, then mabey he should work on a smaller build with like 2 or 3 side quests for the Imp & some stuff for the Tower (like mabey baby Imp minion?)

Then follow that with a full Temple update? The imp being worked on alongside the Temple might feel weird cos it's a Nargal follower & they are all Qetesh ones. Perhaps a 2 part Temple update would be easier to work on if he does this small update 1st?
personaly think he had plans already for the temple, due that is what i talked with him about. than maybe other wisper clouded and brought ideas for the imp. so he bit torn what to do first and let the people decide :D

just hope we get nice and much stuff for the temple aswell. due overall compared to the temple they dont have much

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
personaly think he had plans already for the temple, due that is what i talked with him about. than maybe other wisper clouded and brought ideas for the imp. so he bit torn what to do first and let the people decide :D

just hope we get nice and much stuff for the temple aswell. due overall compared to the temple they dont have much
So true. I actualy decided to have a look at the quest log. If u add all Main & side quests given by characters of the Tower & those given by characters of the Temple? The Tower has far more content.

Tower Quests: Quest given by Erevi, her daughter, Venomina or that involve the denizens/pets of the Tower.
•The Crown of Sorcery
•The Apprentice
•The Lords Work
•Rat Infestation
•Boar Hunt
•Shopping
•A Date With Mistress
•My First Pet
•Build You're Daughter A Crib
•Waystones- Part 1
•Waystones- Part 2
•Domestic Issues
•Man Cave
•Lucille's Legacy
•Niger Arcana
•Creepy Crawlies
•A Master Spinner
TOTAL: 17 Quests

The Temple of Qetesh: These are quests given by Ziva, Caleah or any other girl who joins as an acolyte (like Alice) but not pre-joining.
•The Witch
•The Chalice
•Restore The Temple
•Journey To The Swamp
+Save You're Chap!
•Festival Lights
•Let There Be Light!
•Enhanced Fertility?
•Clerical Robes
•Ring A Bell
•The Perfect Wife
TOTAL: 11

Temple defo needs some love :).

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So true. I actualy decided to have a look at the quest log. If u add all Main & side quests given by characters of the Tower & those given by characters of the Temple? The Tower has far more content.

SNIP

Temple defo needs some love :).
so what do you think in 100 words or fewer ;) what is going to happen to the imp
due that is going to win the voting but still part of the tower aswell

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so what do you think in 100 words or fewer ;) what is going to happen to the imp
due that is going to win the voting but still part of the tower aswell
The imp I think would have quests associated with the Tower. But I feel like she would have her own storyline, possibly woth Erevi involvement at one short point perhaps.

Tink will probably throw in a few scenes for the Temple in order to lay down the foundations of the Temple update. Which will most likley properly happen after he does the imp.

(62 words lol)

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
I have a couple questions about this game, 1. Is it looking like this game will be finished anytime soon? 2. Can someone post an update of the 'Image download' thing from Tinkerer's website (I think it's the cgs). 3. It looks like there is a new version up on his patreon 2.32 and a new post titled "what's next", could someone post either of these here?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
just wait till you meet Erevi's daughter... pro tip: during the waystone part 2 quest, level up as much as you want since Erevi's daughter is the strongest spellcaster in the game (at level 8 her flame does 80 damage) .
as for the money, later on you'll get a passive income made by taxes and goblin plunder
Bruh, my MC regular attack deals 9999999 dmg.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I have a couple questions about this game, 1. Is it looking like this game will be finished anytime soon? 2. Can someone post an update of the 'Image download' thing from Tinkerer's website (I think it's the cgs). 3. It looks like there is a new version up on his patreon 2.32 and a new post titled "what's next", could someone post either of these here?
1. No
2. No
3. No

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
1. i don't think it will complete soon.
2. it's just a bugfix, however 2.31 is good enough
3) it was already posted by M3ntir , it's a poll and it looks like the next update will be a few scenes for the temple and the imp

Reactions: Fed and M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks.

So Jenny picks the names of her children & I'm trying to collect these names (maybe writing a sort of biographic WT for each girl as a side project, might put it on here when I'm happy with it lol)

I have the first 4 names
•Joanna
•Thomas
•Jennifer
•Todd

Anyone know that last 2 names? My game crashed at Todd & I forgot to save/autosave before he was conceived & I dont have time right now to replay lol.

Thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes