M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hay folks.

So Jenny picks the names of her children & I'm trying to collect these names (maybe writing a sort of biographic WT for each girl as a side project, might put it on here when I'm happy with it lol)

I have the first 4 names
•Joanna
•Thomas
•Jennifer
•Todd

Anyone know that last 2 names? My game crashed at Todd & I forgot to save/autosave before he was conceived & I dont have time right now to replay lol.

Thanks in advance
little birdy told me : 5 = Jeane, 6 = Thorsten

Reactions: DomWolf

Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
Screenshot_2021-03-28-02-54-24-651_org.peasants.quest.the66.jpg
Hi. Problem here.. Help me..
1) How to go and clear the gatehouse? All monster in the tower defeated. Im stuck at here.

2) How to unlock the door to loot in the tower?

Help me.. Please. Im stuck more than a hour.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 1108567
1) How to go and clear the gatehouse? All monster in the tower defeated. Im stuck at here.

1) Go one floor down, than go out by big gate in bottom wall. There is yard with gatehouse. Go to gatehouse :)
2) I dont know what you mean.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1108567

After killing all monsters on both floors there is a door at the mid-bottem of the 1st floor. Go through there, cross the courtyard & enter the Gatehouse (make sure u have some HP potions on you lol)

There is a chest in the Gatehouse that has the key to the Master's loot room.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick thing for the admins/discorders on here. I was thinking. That paper you can interact with at the Mayor's Manor, the one that let's you rename the MC? I think from that we should also be allowed to rename our kids (& pets).

The only reason I say this is, if you're like me, you take the naming seriously. Heres the thing so many times I have lost track of which child I'm on or misspelled it & my saves are too far back for me to justify reloading.

I think by using the re-name legar to also rename them (if u choose) could be useful. Obviously it's the bottom of the list when it comes to updates but mabey Tink can slip it into a smaller update?

Reactions: krozdil

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dwarf Arc (NON-CANNON)
So I was inspired to write an idea for the potential dwarf girl that Tink is potentaily planning to add to the game with the rumoured Enchanted Weapons update. This idea is purely speculation & fan-creation mind you, but I'm gonna do it anyway cos I'm bored lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR; MC meets Dwarf Girl in an abandoned Dwarven Forge. Helps re-start the Forge. Helps her kill her creepy, mad uncle. Then breeds with her to create a "functioning" mining town of dwarves.

Reactions: krozdil

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Quick thing for the admins/discorders on here. I was thinking. That paper you can interact with at the Mayor's Manor, the one that let's you rename the MC? I think from that we should also be allowed to rename our kids (& pets).

The only reason I say this is, if you're like me, you take the naming seriously. Heres the thing so many times I have lost track of which child I'm on or misspelled it & my saves are too far back for me to justify reloading.

I think by using the re-name legar to also rename them (if u choose) could be useful. Obviously it's the bottom of the list when it comes to updates but mabey Tink can slip it into a smaller update?
mabye at some point. due keep in mind that tinkerer than need to make a script that addes every child to the register, and who are the mother. And we still think get lots more childern. so maybe he can add a paper in the house of the mother and have it like the mayors house

edit: he said is requested couple of times ,but he doenst know yet how to do it due the work when new girls are added
so yea he wants to do it but for now its like more a polish thing when in 3-4-5 years he is done with the game wink wink

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You will be accompanied by 4 dwarven warriors when re-taking the Brewery. These 4 dwarves will not regain consciousness if they die.
that seems interesting but would need few adjustments...
It takes 5 days for "DG" to realise she is preg & 20 more days to actualy give birth. She will birth between 4-10 dwarves everytime.

"DG" could give birth to infinite amounts of dwarves
(like the goblins or vampires). These dwarves would start to fill up the Mining Town & Forge as workers. Once re-opened they will also start to fill up the Mines & Brewery. There can be a max of 35 dwarve sprites wandering around once fully grown (20 days after birth to mature). When there are max of 35 wandering the world the rest are kept registered in the system & replace any that die but there numbers will start to dwindle if not kept up by MC.
Forge= 5 Mining Town= 10 Mines= 10 Brewery= 10

Every day there is a % chance of dwarves dying from working accidents or fighting. So you need to keep there numbers strong!
unlike goblins, dwarves usually live long lives so it would be more logical if the DG gave birth to between 1-4 kids. would also make the dwarves in the brewary quest relevant as the number of survived warriors would increase DG's affection.
Armed with a flamer pack. It explodes doing damage to everyone when they die.
a bit too OP. maybe instead some dwarven priests with flame torches.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So true. I actualy decided to have a look at the quest log. If u add all Main & side quests given by characters of the Tower & those given by characters of the Temple? The Tower has far more content.

Tower Quests: Quest given by Erevi, her daughter, Venomina or that involve the denizens/pets of the Tower.
•The Crown of Sorcery
•The Apprentice
•The Lords Work
•Rat Infestation
•Boar Hunt
•Shopping
•A Date With Mistress
•My First Pet
•Build You're Daughter A Crib
•Waystones- Part 1
•Waystones- Part 2
•Domestic Issues
•Man Cave
•Lucille's Legacy
•Niger Arcana
•Creepy Crawlies
•A Master Spinner
TOTAL: 17 Quests

The Temple of Qetesh: These are quests given by Ziva, Caleah or any other girl who joins as an acolyte (like Alice) but not pre-joining.
•The Witch
•The Chalice
•Restore The Temple
•Journey To The Swamp
+Save You're Chap!
•Festival Lights
•Let There Be Light!
•Enhanced Fertility?
•Clerical Robes
•Ring A Bell
•The Perfect Wife
TOTAL: 11

Temple defo needs some love :).
while the temple is more lacking, it opens more questlines like vixenatrix, the vampires, Oksana

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
unlike goblins, dwarves usually live long lives so it would be more logical if the DG gave birth to between 1-4 kids. would also make the dwarves in the brewary quest relevant as the number of survived warriors would increase DG's affection.
True but I was thinking that they would die alot from mining accidents, fighting monsters, drunken stupidity ect... so they do live long times but they are too dumb to survive. Well I was thinking that the survival of the 4 dwarves would get u a bonus scene or something but I was tired & forgot to mention it lol :ROFLMAO:

a bit too OP. maybe instead some dwarven priests with flame torches.
I was thinking about how dwarves are connected to steam power & tech. I thought it would be interesting. They would be rarer among the dwarves but if you fight then they do some AoE damage when they die (not too much mind you, like -10HP to everyone).

I kinda imagine dwarves worshipping a Lord of The Forge. So perhaps Forge Priests? I dunno it was a silly enemy idea I had cos I'm a fan of the Overlord video games lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
while the temple is more lacking, it opens more questlines like vixenatrix, the vampires, Oksana
True. But the Temple now needs more love lol. People keep b****ing about Ziva & saying how Erevi is more affectionate. But Ziva's plot hasent advanced like Erevi's has if u think about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

TLDR; MC meets Dwarf Girl in an abandoned Dwarven Forge. Helps re-start the Forge. Helps her kill her creepy, mad uncle. Then breeds with her to create a "functioning" mining town of dwarves.
after fully reading i agree it sounds as good plot and plan to introduce a DG, only part i disagree with is other camp/town added to the map because income wise the most people who are at 100% atm dont need more money i feel. and takes lots of time to add full new town with buildings, and so on . Tinkerer talked about adding runeforge at some point so i can agree with that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
after fully reading i agree it sounds as good plot and plan to introduce a DG, only part i disagree with is other camp/town added to the map because income wise the most people who are at 100% atm dont need more money i feel. and takes lots of time to add full new town with buildings, and so on . Tinkerer talked about adding runeforge at some point so i can agree with that.

Well the dwarf Mining Town wouldn't make MC any money. It would be able to provide ores & alcohol for free once a weak for MC to pick up form the Mines or Brewery (the amount would depend on the population he & DG produce). This way it's not just ANOTHER money pot for the player. Perhaps MC will have to pay money towards actualy keeping everything working (doubt dwarves would work for free. Even for there parents lol)

Also u probably wouldn't upgrade the town. Mabey later on possably but I was treating it like a Dwarven version of the Goblin Valley.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes