Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Please put up where Nergal specifies it was when he saved MC from a fever because I have been forced to replay this game over 30+ times lol. NEVER have I read anywhere that this is why he was blessed by Nergal... I'm not saying bs I just dont know where I could have missed this info. I dont speed run that often because I treat each play through as a learning experience to pick up on lore, plot & potential future storylines.

If u can show me where he says it. Or tell me so I can keep my eyes peeled for my inevitable replay lol, that would be great. Or is this something Tink said on Discord?? :) (y)
It was dureing one of the "holy sermons" after the daugther was born... but I don't remember when exactly... if I am not mistaken it was before she became a grown up though

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Problem with this narrative is that the MC knows his father and that his family lived isolated in the far reaches of the backwater outlands makeing barely a living from plying the fields and scavangeing in the forest.
His birth place is off so far from civilisation that it took him several weeks to reach the largest settlment he had ever seen... which is Weirdwood.
I'd assume they lived atleast a month of travel on foot from the Baron
Easy explanation here. Weirdwood is the most backwater town (collection of houses) in the Baron's realm, which seems to be somewhere along the Kingdom's borders. As the Capital is a few months travel along the Western Road (as stated by Jenny, Rosy & Rolf). This means that the Baron rules this region near un-interupted by the king. The local lords are known for taking milkmaids & servant girls from the surrounding region (such as the late Count Orlov who's heart gabe out playing with his servants). So there is a ruling class here & other towns within the Baron's realm, but apparently spread enough that we probs wont see one but BUT the Baron's steward did come to Weirdwood & it is a ,sparsely, traveled caravan route. Now if MC's farm is still in the region of the Baron's realm then his mother may have ether accepted a job or been invited to the Baron's home. Here she would work for the Baron & live in his home as a servant, sending her earnings home. Most likley after she is revealed pregnant MC's mother may have been sent home by the Baron (this would also explain possible favoritism the father has for the brother beyond just, oldest son).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think the MC has any special secret towards his birth as that fits perfectly with the narrative of him being a backwater Hill billy that lost his virginity to a sheep. Heck it might even work as an explanation for him being degenerate enough to court his mother and sister once they visit Weirdwood... and why they would visit to begin with

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think the MC has any special secret towards his birth as that fits perfectly with the narrative of him being a backwater Hill billy that lost his virginity to a sheep. Heck it might even work as an explanation for him being degenerate enough to court his mother and sister once they visit Weirdwood... and why they would visit to begin with
I dont beleive that he is Qetesh's demi-god son. But I reckon it is possible that he could be the Baron's bastard son & still be a backwater degenerate lol. I mean even nobles back then (& some wealthy families today) like to keep there money in the family lol.

But as stated he could very well just be some kid who just so happened to be born on the EXACT day the curse was put on the priestesses & by some chance Nergal decided "this horny lil f***er is gonna be my chosen one". But in my honest opinion the idea that he is the Baron's bastard leaves less plot holes then the demi-god idea.

Not saying that's what should be the correct or right outcome just that this is the theory with the higher credibility between the 2 lol. Does anyone know any other big theories on MC's identity that might be possible from what we know?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Heck it might even work as an explanation for him being degenerate enough to court his mother and sister once they visit Weirdwood... and why they would visit to begin with
Are u implying an already existing degeneracy in the family???? :eek: Nergal forbid... :LOL:

But I will say that I am not a fan (personally) of M+S or B+S incest. This goes for all sibling, parental incest tbh. But there have been some exception depending on the game (I can live with F+D or B+S to an extent). In this game the incest is tolerable for me because they are monster daughters (there not human so they dont play by the same rules, that's my justification). In the same manner that Tink gave a "No Cuck" option for Mia, I would like a Step-family option for the mother & sister. I dont think it would be hard. Just write a slightly changed script where in the official version they are blood mother & sister of MC. In the other have it blood mother & daughter who are MC's step family, mum just married dad & brought daughter with.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are u implying an already existing degeneracy in the family???? :eek: Nergal forbid... :LOL:

But I will say that I am not a fan (personally) of M+S or B+S incest. This goes for all sibling, parental incest tbh. But there have been some exception depending on the game (I can live with F+D or B+S to an extent). In this game the incest is tolerable for me because they are monster daughters (there not human so they dont play by the same rules, that's my justification). In the same manner that Tink gave a "No Cuck" option for Mia, I would like a Step-family option for the mother & sister. I dont think it would be hard. Just write a slightly changed script where in the official version they are blood mother & sister of MC. In the other have it blood mother & daughter who are MC's step family, mum just married dad & brought daughter with.
Well the MC s most certainly the most successfull member of the family, he is apparently the most verile aswell and his Mother Sister Aunt is going to be the matchmaker with his Sister Cousin :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Hide and DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried, no eggs. Thanks
You are talking about the Sipder Queen in the Tower of dread?
If so the ammount of eggs she offers you is dependant on her hunger score.
If you ask her how she is feeling and she replies with "You think I am fat?" it's at max and you can expect 10 eggs.
also I am not so sure it was 7 days for the next batch to be ready... might want to try later

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Please put up where Nergal specifies it was when he saved MC from a fever because I have been forced to replay this game over 30+ times lol. NEVER have I read anywhere that this is why he was blessed by Nergal... I'm not saying bs I just dont know where I could have missed this info. I dont speed run that often because I treat each play through as a learning experience to pick up on lore, plot & potential future storylines.

If u can show me where he says it. Or tell me so I can keep my eyes peeled for my inevitable replay lol, that would be great. Or is this something Tink said on Discord?? :) (y)
Evangelion-01 has raised this point before, I never encountered it either and I pay somewhat close attention to the text. I haven't replayed it or anything but I'm pretty invested in the story. So I searched the game files the first time they raised it with a GREP search tool and found nothing of the sort stated in game. I don't go on the discord or patreon so if anything to that effect is said on those platforms, I wouldn't know; but there's nothing in the game files indicating that, even anything that's inaccessible in game.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 has raised this point before, I never encountered it either and I pay somewhat close attention to the text. I haven't replayed it or anything but I'm pretty invested in the story. So I searched the game files the first time they raised it with a GREP search tool and found nothing of the sort stated in game. I don't go on the discord or patreon so if anything to that effect is said on those platforms, I wouldn't know; but there's nothing in the game files indicating that, even anything that's inaccessible in game.
I don't remember the moment 100% but Nergal says something about haveing blessed the Player in his past when he was on death door and the Player remembers a bad fever that nearly killed him as a child. And it wasn't in the innitial scene when you are supposed to father "the child" with Erevy

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I tried, no eggs. Thanks
You are talking about the Sipder Queen in the Tower of dread?
If so the ammount of eggs she offers you is dependant on her hunger score.
If you ask her how she is feeling and she replies with "You think I am fat?" it's at max and you can expect 10 eggs.
also I am not so sure it was 7 days for the next batch to be ready... might want to try later
I'm pretty sure it is 7 days for the eggs for both Venomina & BatBreeder.

Have u been feeding her?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't remember the moment 100% but Nergal says something about haveing blessed the Player in his past when he was on death door and the Player remembers a bad fever that nearly killed him as a child. And it wasn't in the innitial scene when you are supposed to father "the child" with Erevy
Well I'm probs gonna have to replay this again by the next update lol. I'm gonna go through it with a fine toothed comb.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope the Imp dosent grow too big, I kinda want her to be about the same size as Caleah (I like short girls lol)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
from what Tinkerer said... the imp will be a shortstack
So short & curvy? Like Seqouia?

I was hoping for her to be slimmer so she has the more "agile flyer" look. But I could live with a curvy short Imp. :)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For Admins/Discorders who are interested (&anyone that wants to read this)

With the imp taking center stage of the next update I reckon that Tink could use this to re-introduce Oksana (if she was lied to) mabey she will show up at the temple like 5 days later to join?

Now I have no idea what he is planning for the Temple but here are my ideas for potential quests & areas MC can travel too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it from me lol. What u guys think?

Reactions: krozdil

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Noone can tell for sure yet, Tinkerer hasn't shared any previews so far
Ok then. I'm cool with her being a short stack but I have been picturing her more like Caleah's build in my head... but I'm not gonna demand or wine when I'm not even a patron. (y)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes