Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's too bad this game doesn't have a gallery it really needs one.
Why is that?
You can replay every scene by either finding the memory points or asking the person in question... it's pretty muc han ingame gallery already
most scenes are replayble...

Raziel_8 I made some calculation... the kids are paid 112 gold a year... in 12 years when they would leave the house, each would have 1200 circa gold, not a bad start.
Given that a simple house already costs 1000 Gold this isn't that much actually

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Why is that?
You can replay every scene by either finding the memory points or asking the person in question... it's pretty muc han ingame gallery already

Given that a simple house already costs 1000 Gold this isn't that much actually
the peasant started with 0 and look where it led him... besides the MC will surrely give em a place to stay

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the peasant started with 0 and look where it led him... besides the MC will surrely give em a place to stay
You want to hire the carpenter to build houses for all your children/bastards?
I am afraid a live time Goblin hunting and taxes is insufficient to manage such a project... it certainly would turn Weirdwood into the largest city of the region though

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You want to hire the carpenter to build houses for all your children/bastards?
I am afraid a live time Goblin hunting and taxes is insufficient to manage such a project... it certainly would turn Weirdwood into the largest city of the region though
nothing wrong with that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
At least the girls...the boys will probably still be farmers or fighting goblins for the ears and i heared the coal mines are a good place to earn money, MC will take care of their wifes :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
The game uses the RPG Maker engine so there are quite a few limits to what it can do. However, there is a link that will open your internet browser and take you to the developer's Paetron page which is likely what happened.

If you're SUPER interested in looking at it you can use Enigma to decrypt the game and then open the project in RPGM to look for malicious code...

Reactions: dimb

dimb

Apr 1, 2018
The game uses the RPG Maker engine so there are quite a few limits to what it can do. However, there is a link that will open your internet browser and take you to the developer's Paetron page which is likely what happened.

If you're SUPER interested in looking at it you can use Enigma to decrypt the game and then open the project in RPGM to look for malicious code...
I see, thanks. I'm pretty positive I didn't click on the patreon link, since I'm only using keyboard. Plus I've downloaded several versions in the past, no issues with them. I lack the knowledge to actually parse through the game code, appreciate the answer though.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes