modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Where is everything in the www folder? There use to be data folder, js folder, save file and etc but now there is only save file in the www folder and nothing else.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Where is everything in the www folder? There use to be data folder, js folder, save file and etc but now there is only save file in the www folder and nothing else.
That's basic RPGM encryption and game encoding. This embeds the project and files into the game application so they cannot be tampered with. It's pretty common when 'publishing' the game.

You can use ENIGMA to decode the game and reveal the project files, but since most mod efforts have stopped there is little need to.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
You telling me u wouldn't want to be daddy to an angel? :sneaky:

Defo! She gotta be toned fit tho. No offense to dudes that like it but I cant be having no steroid looking muscle orc lol.
View attachment 1114318
View attachment 1114321
Like these lovley ladies ;)
Sorry dude, but those aren't orcs. Those are green elves.
Give me the powerful big green muscular lady with giant tits.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah but there will likely be an Avatar for Quetesh aswell that will birth an angelic being if impregnated... same as Erevi's daugther only being a demonic looking human that is corrupted to becomeing a succubus while growing up
Why couldn't it just be like with our demon daughter. One of the girls gives birth to a slightly more holy daughter, which can then give birth to a significantly more holy daughter. They are already doing with evil side, so I just assume that will be the route.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Click on the tree stump in the town thats at the west side of the map should be close to the cliff. Gives you money and other things I recall.
It spawns a number of chests around the map that have ingredients, potions, money &/or wine in them.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
2.32 get rid of the whiteout screen when you open the game. Although, the time it takes for the game to start isn't reduce so it'll still take just as long to load it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
but i need lvl , i will need to play hours to kill anyone
Actually if u use the money from the 1st four chests u can buy a decent weapon, armour, helmet & sheild which makes killing early enemies pretty easy to be honest. Just dont bother buy heavy armour or two-handed weapons until AFTER completing the Temple when Gabriel can teach u how.

Reactions: RedZone30

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wow, the search gave 7 pages for "avoidable" and at least the first was not helpful.
Since i'm to tired to read them all i ask myself:
1. Are ntr and prostitution avoidable?
2. Which way cheating? Are some of my future harem girls disloyal or is it the MC that fucks other guys girls?
3. Define groupsex...multiple girls or more dicks? If the latter, is it avoidable?
Damn tired brain, there was another tag i wanted to ask about...ah, transformation...since i dont see a female protagonist or futa tag its most likely not a gender swap, at least not for the protagonist, so, what transformation?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes