Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Whether it is NTR or not depends upon exactly what NTR is to you, Neotare was explained to mee as being like the German word schadenfreude in that its a word that mean a specific emotional reaction.

schadenfreude means "happiness at the misfortune of others."

Neotare was explained to me as meaning "despair at the (romantic) loss of precious one."

This is why manga where the characters aren't dating can still be NTR, Childhood friend/highschool crush.

Because of its emotion component NTR is decided by the person being NTR'd, if a wife cheats on her husband but the husband doesn't care its not NTR, If a high schooler see their crush going out with the high school quarterback and feels "Despair" that is NTR.

Basically its the feeling of despair that makes it NTR or not.

This means in a game its largely upon individual players whether its NTR or not, does the player feel some "despair" because of it? if yes then its NTR to them.
There is no waifu stealing nor submission to the sexual desires of another character. The sexualization of the negative emotions of the MC never truly happens and the reaction the MC has towards this doesn't fit the submission expected of the betrayed in such genres.

The scene in question isn't ntr, the reactions that come from the characters do not fit with the description.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Peasants Quest v2.32 Compressed
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win: - -
Original Size: 1.62 GB
Compressed Size: 431 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Any changelog for 2.32, problem is the walkthrough inside 2.32 folder is still the 2.31 file
I ran out things to do in 2.31 outside of filling up the wombs repeatedly
Leveling up the familiar became really hard due to limited enemies that give good exp

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any changelog for 2.32, problem is the walkthrough inside 2.32 folder is still the 2.31 file
Leveling up the familiar became really hard due to limited enemies that give good exp
Theres nothing new (apart from being able to get the loaded dice from bandit hodeout) it's just the cleaned up version from the TEST.

Reactions: BronBron06

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
could someone update the changelog? if possible.
It's been explained many many times ever since this version got uploaded, it's a BUGFIX, nothing new!!
If there was anything new AT ALL, an updated Walk Through would be supplied with the download, that's what the dev of this game does for us all, supplies us with his own WT within the download.

It has always taking him months to create new content, it's only a few weeks since the test version came out that should be a clue for most people that this upload is a fixed version.

Wish people would just care to read a little of the already posted questions and answers before posting the same questions, it's needless filler and it wastes time for every one, including the ones asking, because they waste time hoping someone will answer their question with a reply.

Scroll up people, it's like 5 seconds before you run into multiple questions and answers for this exact question :rolleyes:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Holy shit it's been like three years and a handful of compromises later and people are still upset about the goddamned werewolf scene being NTR or not.
Glad I played the game after that was changed, as it is there seems to be no issue though, not sure what people are upset about.

Reactions: KiraJames

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Glad I played the game after that was changed, as it is there seems to be no issue though, not sure what people are upset about.
haters will be haters... honestly I can't stand NTR in most medias, but that scene was ONLY funny, even in the intended way... actually the watered down scene seemed boring in comparison

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
1. Are ntr and prostitution avoidable?
as it was mentioned already, there is a prostitute in town, later on you can make her yours exclusively
. Which way cheating? Are some of my future harem girls disloyal or is it the MC that fucks other guys girls?
there are 3 married women that cheat with MC
Define groupsex...multiple girls or more dicks? If the latter, is it avoidable?
mostly it's MFF, there's also a MFFF scene but I digress.
Damn tired brain, there was another tag i wanted to ask about...ah, transformation...since i dont see a female protagonist or futa tag its most likely not a gender swap, at least not for the protagonist, so, what transformation?
MC can transform into other creatures
Ya know I just realised. Where is MC gonna keep all his Temple babies? Theres no rooms for them...

Well we can still go down into the puzzle dungeon downstairs, where the chalice was. Theres no reason to go down & the puzzles can still kill MC if u go down there... perhaps when babies start being born MC has the idea to convert it from deadly puzzle room into a nursery? With Ziva's permission of course.

Hire Marcus for like 2000g (cos it's a dangerous reservation job) & his team sets to work turning it into a child safe nursery for the kids. Could have an injured worker complaining about the traps as a side joke for the 2-3 days there down there lol.
I think redesigning a temple goes beyond marcus's skills, perhaps a door will open beyond the fountain where the kids will sleep
3. priestess is okay, but what gender has the giant? If its the female from the preview its okay, but a male, well, see 1.
The rest leaves no questions open and dont provide any problems for me, thx for clarifying
up till now the priestess has been nothing but a Friend with benefits for the MC, in the next 2 upates that will change and she'll become a full LI
do you need decener patch for 2.32?
only if you want to see scenes with the daughters.
gatoe beasts give decent exp. you just need to level it to level 10 in preparation for 2.4X

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW did the game changed, when I went to look for that data folder, it not showing any more, just the WWW can only be seen and yes I have the show the hidden files box check mark, but it not letting me add your trick to make the MC stronger. Any idea for finding the data folder?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
WOW did the game changed, when I went to look for that data folder, it not showing any more, just the WWW can only be seen and yes I have the show the hidden files box check mark, but it not letting me add your trick to make the MC stronger. Any idea for finding the data folder?
it was always that way since the first update.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
it was always that way since the first update.
I have been playing this game since it first came out, yea I have seen game mod come and go for this game but for this last game update, it only show the www, and to move my saves, I had to make a save folder to move my old saves into the new game update, but yea, I like to cheat in them battles since I am not really wanting to die a million times just to complete a quest for the story

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Same problem with me. If nothing new 2.32 might should change back to 2.31.
I'm not sure about the other girls yet, but it definitely freeze on Jenny.

I'm currently increasing the timing of the animations to see if that helps.

UPDATE: Increase the animation's timing to 2 or 3 (4 = no animations) & the freezing should stop (at least for my game). This will do for now, until someone notices Tink about this & wait for him to fix it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes