DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wow, the search gave 7 pages for "avoidable" and at least the first was not helpful.
Since i'm to tired to read them all i ask myself:
1. Are ntr and prostitution avoidable?
2. Which way cheating? Are some of my future harem girls disloyal or is it the MC that fucks other guys girls?
3. Define groupsex...multiple girls or more dicks? If the latter, is it avoidable?
Damn tired brain, there was another tag i wanted to ask about...ah, transformation...since i dont see a female protagonist or futa tag its most likely not a gender swap, at least not for the protagonist, so, what transformation?
1) technically there is no actual NTR in this game. There is like 1 unavoidable share scene & some avoidable share scenes. There is a Prostitute that MC can pay for services. She must be payed in 2 side missions to distract other men so MC can do the quests. If MC gets her preg & agrees to pay alimony she stops whoring.

2) No girls chest on MC. The Myors's wife & the shop keeper cheat on there husbands with MC.

3) Theres an unavoidable 3some wit a priestess & a giant. There is an avoidable Goblin gangbang with you're Goblin wife. There is a few 3somes & 4somes where MC is with multiple girls.

4) No gender swap. MC can use magic later to shapeshift into other things, ex: a wolf, a tree, a horse ect...

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
1) technically there is no actual NTR in this game. There is like 1 unavoidable share scene & some avoidable share scenes. There is a Prostitute that MC can pay for services. She must be payed in 2 side missions to distract other men so MC can do the quests. If MC gets her preg & agrees to pay alimony she stops whoring.

2) No girls chest on MC. The Myors's wife & the shop keeper cheat on there husbands with MC.

3) Theres an unavoidable 3some wit a priestess & a giant. There is an avoidable Goblin gangbang with you're Goblin wife. There is a few 3somes & 4somes where MC is with multiple girls.

4) No gender swap. MC can use magic later to shapeshift into other things, ex: a wolf, a tree, a horse ect...
There is the werewolf scene, but that's completely avoidable...and is it NTR? It's been a longtime since I chose to playthrough that scene.

Reactions: offset8

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is the werewolf scene, but that's completely avoidable...and is it NTR? It's been a longtime since I chose to playthrough that scene.
It's not NTR because Mia thinks its MC. They planned to role-play lil red riding hood but MC had a magical miscalculation & gets cucked by a Werewolf. Mia is horrified once she realises what happened... but u can choose the "No Cuck" route before the questline begins.

Reactions: RedZone30

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know I just realised. Where is MC gonna keep all his Temple babies? Theres no rooms for them...

Well we can still go down into the puzzle dungeon downstairs, where the chalice was. Theres no reason to go down & the puzzles can still kill MC if u go down there... perhaps when babies start being born MC has the idea to convert it from deadly puzzle room into a nursery? With Ziva's permission of course.

Hire Marcus for like 2000g (cos it's a dangerous reservation job) & his team sets to work turning it into a child safe nursery for the kids. Could have an injured worker complaining about the traps as a side joke for the 2-3 days there down there lol.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
It's not NTR because Mia thinks its MC. They planned to role-play lil red riding hood but MC had a magical miscalculation & gets cucked by a Werewolf. Mia is horrified once she realises what happened... but u can choose the "No Cuck" route before the questline begins.
Ah, yeah I chose "No Cuck" this playthrough...which I've been playing for over a year now, and explains why I couldn't clearly remember the " Cuck " route werewolf scene. Yeah, had a feeling that it wasn't NTR, but had to make sure.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ah, yeah I chose "No Cuck" this playthrough...which I've been playing for over a year now, and explains why I couldn't clearly remember the " Cuck " route werewolf scene. Yeah, had a feeling that it wasn't NTR, but had to make sure.
I only play the "As intended" route because I like killing the Werewolf. Its extra EXP & a bonus quest.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
DomWolf
1. I dont like the sound of unavoidable sharing...except for sharing with girls, but from my point of view...lets say its hard enough to handle a MC with dick, more is too much...
So its just a whore and not whoring out my girls, okay, that should be no problem.
After reading the other posts since mine i am sure to choose the no cuck way with that dog...whats the point in extra EXP if you get your girl defiled? I'm pretty sure there are enough other things to kill for EXP ^^
3. priestess is okay, but what gender has the giant? If its the female from the preview its okay, but a male, well, see 1.
The rest leaves no questions open and dont provide any problems for me, thx for clarifying

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I only play the "As intended" route because I like killing the Werewolf. Its extra EXP & a bonus quest.
Yeah, which is why I went with "As Intended" too. last playthrough had Lain's Cheat Mod...but I got rid of that because of the lack of challenge. Thankfully I ditched it before the mod caused all the problems that it did.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ya know I just realised. Where is MC gonna keep all his Temple babies? Theres no rooms for them...

Well we can still go down into the puzzle dungeon downstairs, where the chalice was. Theres no reason to go down & the puzzles can still kill MC if u go down there... perhaps when babies start being born MC has the idea to convert it from deadly puzzle room into a nursery? With Ziva's permission of course.

Hire Marcus for like 2000g (cos it's a dangerous reservation job) & his team sets to work turning it into a child safe nursery for the kids. Could have an injured worker complaining about the traps as a side joke for the 2-3 days there down there lol.
Oh yea, it's a good thing you mentioned that cuz as of now in the TOD, Everi can only gave birth to 4 (5 counting the succubus daughter), which is the lowest amount of children in the game.

My idea is that to have our daughter to "convince" Everi to let we sleep with her, then remodel our room into a new room for the daughter, then breakdown the wall between her current room & the 4 beds, which will result in a very wide space for at least 4-6 more beds.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
DomWolf
1. I dont like the sound of unavoidable sharing...except for sharing with girls, but from my point of view...lets say its hard enough to handle a MC with dick, more is too much...
So its just a whore and not whoring out my girls, okay, that should be no problem.
After reading the other posts since mine i am sure to choose the no cuck way with that dog...whats the point in extra EXP if you get your girl defiled? I'm pretty sure there are enough other things to kill for EXP ^^
3. priestess is okay, but what gender has the giant? If its the female from the preview its okay, but a male, well, see 1.
The rest leaves no questions open and dont provide any problems for me, thx for clarifying
It's a male giant. It's for a ritual. He only has 1 scene (2 if u negotiate & dont fight him on the 1st meeting). The ritual is unavoidable sadly bitbits the ONLY unavoidable scene in the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh yea, it's a good thing you mentioned that cuz as of now in the TOD, Everi can only gave birth to 4 (5 counting the succubus daughter), which is the lowest amount of children in the game.

My idea is that to have our daughter to "convince" Everi to let we sleep with her, then remodel our room into a new room for the daughter, then breakdown the wall between her current room & the 4 beds, which will result in a very wide space for at least 4-6 more beds.
Ya know I was only talking about the Qeteshian Temple in the valley. In the Tower with Erevi she has Childrens room for the other 4 but you have a point. Where is Succubus Daughter's kid(s) gonna stay? That never crossed my mind lol. I didnt thinking that one lol

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Ya know I was actualy talking about the Qeteshian Temple in the valley. In the Tower with Erevi she has Childrens room for the other 4 bit you have a point. Where is Succubus Daughter's kid(s) gonna stay? That never crossed my mind lol
Tink could build a stairway going down into a larger room for more kids perhaps?

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
Whether it is NTR or not depends upon exactly what NTR is to you, Neotare was explained to mee as being like the German word schadenfreude in that its a word that mean a specific emotional reaction.

schadenfreude means "happiness at the misfortune of others."

Neotare was explained to me as meaning "despair at the (romantic) loss of precious one."

This is why manga where the characters aren't dating can still be NTR, Childhood friend/highschool crush.

Because of its emotion component NTR is decided by the person being NTR'd, if a wife cheats on her husband but the husband doesn't care its not NTR, If a high schooler see their crush going out with the high school quarterback and feels "Despair" that is NTR.

Basically its the feeling of despair that makes it NTR or not.

This means in a game its largely upon individual players whether its NTR or not, does the player feel some "despair" because of it? if yes then its NTR to them.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It's a male giant. It's for a ritual. He only has 1 scene (2 if u negotiate & dont fight him on the 1st meeting). The ritual is unavoidable sadly bitbits the ONLY unavoidable scene in the game.
Okay...so first fight it and then click-spam until the ritual is over...i think i could handle it once, i just need to save afterwards.
Well, at least i found something to play tomorrow at work *yawn*...bedtime

JesterHell
Weniger Schadenfreude, eher Neid/Eifersucht, Verlust(angst) und Wut/Hass auf das Arschloch das dein Weibchen vor deinen Augen nagelt...das sin so die top 3 Emotionen mit denen NTR spielt ^^

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Whether it is NTR or not depends upon exactly what NTR is to you, Neotare was explained to mee as being like the German word schadenfreude in that its a word that mean a specific emotional reaction.

schadenfreude means "happiness at the misfortune of others."

Neotare was explained to me as meaning "despair at the (romantic) loss of precious one."

This is why manga where the characters aren't dating can still be NTR, Childhood friend/highschool crush.

Because of its emotion component NTR is decided by the person being NTR'd, if a wife cheats on her husband but the husband doesn't care its not NTR, If a high schooler see their crush going out with the high school quarterback and feels "Despair" that is NTR.

Basically its the feeling of despair that makes it NTR or not.

This means in a game its largely upon individual players whether its NTR or not, does the player feel some "despair" because of it? if yes then its NTR to them.
I would agree if it fit the definition more. When I read its explanation myself its is indeed the feeling of loss with a romantic or potential romantic partner, wether through cheating on you or you lose her to a rival. In this situation its technically neither as she fully believed it was MC until the reveal. Then she is horrified. Mia never cheats on MC & MC cant lose her to another person. It was an honest mistake & MC got cucked by a Werewolf (who raped Mia let's be honest). From how I read it, i wouldn't say it was NTR. But that's my understanding of it. (y)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes