M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
For Admins/Discorders who are interested (&anyone that wants to read this)

With the imp taking center stage of the next update I reckon that Tink could use this to re-introduce Oksana (if she was lied to) mabey she will show up at the temple like 5 days later to join?

Now I have no idea what he is planning for the Temple but here are my ideas for potential quests & areas MC can travel too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it from me lol. What u guys think?
no TLDR? bit disapointed :D
tinkerer even to me as mod dont even spoil stuff besides who could be in updates and that
not how, when or way. so trust me most stuff is rumors on what could be

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
don't quote me on this because I may be wrong, but Tinkerer said once that an angelic creature wouldn't be born from a mere priestess
Yeah but there will likely be an Avatar for Quetesh aswell that will birth an angelic being if impregnated... same as Erevi's daugther only being a demonic looking human that is corrupted to becomeing a succubus while growing up

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Well, I also have ideal about MC's family.
- They lived in the very far away land with normal for feudal's citizen.
- We will never know what happens to his hometown until it's too late. It's too far which MC traveled for a very long time by foot [The communication during the dark age era was very time consuming]
- Likely the group of the survivors or migrants come to visit Weirdwood and one of them was MC's family members/His friend/Rival [Run away from the war/ Monster attack or simply kick out from their town]
- Now, MC must choose their fate or let them go.....
***Well, MC is a very horny man.... So if he f*ck his Mother/Aunt/Sister/Female cousin or his wet nurse.....
The still only has Gargoyles and hasn't any Dhampir, Perhaps He can ask the Vampire to turn lucky(?) refugee to vampire and eventually give birth to a Dhampir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
don't quote me on this because I may be wrong, but Tinkerer said once that an angelic creature wouldn't be born from a mere priestess
Well I dont mean an ANGEL just an angel-like being. If a dark Elf sorceress can birth a Succubus, I dont see why a priestess couldn't birth like a Nephilim or something (half-angels from the bible).

Erevi birthed the Succubus when Nergal blessed the conception. The Succubus has the objective of getting pregnant by MC to bring forth Nergal's Champion (amore powerful demon spawn).

Ziva could birth a Nephilim/cherub who has a similar objective. Get preg with MC's child & bring forth Qetesh's Champion (a powerful angel spawn).

Just saying :)

Last edited:
Reactions: obibobi

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
no TLDR? bit disapointed :D
tinkerer even to me as mod dont even spoil stuff besides who could be in updates and that
not how, when or way. so trust me most stuff is rumors on what could be
I know. But you guys have his ear lol. Also not gonna lie I was gonna do a TLDR but forgot lol. I'm new to that..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, I also have ideal about MC's family.
- They lived in the very far away land with normal for feudal's citizen.
- We will never know what happens to his hometown until it's too late. It's too far which MC traveled for a very long time by foot [The communication during the dark age era was very time consuming]
- Likely the group of the survivors or migrants come to visit Weirdwood and one of them was MC's family members/His friend/Rival [Run away from the war/ Monster attack or simply kick out from their town]
- Now, MC must choose their fate or let them go.....
***Well, MC is a very horny man.... So if he f*ck his Mother/Aunt/Sister/Female cousin or his wet nurse.....
The still only has Gargoyles and hasn't any Dhampir, Perhaps He can ask the Vampire to turn lucky(?) refugee to vampire and eventually give birth to a Dhampir
Bouncing you're ideas about a bit. I know that Tink has implied his Mother & Sister (apparently someone hon his Discord won the right to name the sis? Sont know how true it is, just what I read on here MONTHS back lol). MC was raised on a farm too my knowladge in the ass end of No-Where but I doubt he is from a far away kingdom because that involves crossing a border... but defo far to mabey the borders-ish? Weirdwood is the biggest town he has ever seen so I doubt he lives near any "hometown" sadly.

Cant say anything about his home being attacked by could be part of the orc raids? They seem to be getting more active in the area as of late so mabey there is an orcish warlord preparing to raid the kingdom & the ones we have see are scouts? If they destroyed the family farm then MC's family may escape to Weirdwood.

I don't think we need someone to be turned into a vampire, one of the existing ones may be lucky & birth a Dhampire daughter in a future update. Like how all the goblins are male except for Shakala's 1 daughter.

:) (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well I dont mean an ANGEL just an angel-like being. If a dark Elf sorceress can birth a Succubus, I dont see why a priestess couldn't birth like a Nephilim or something (half-angels from the bible).

Erevi birthed the Succubus when Nergal blessed the conception. The Succubus has the objective of getting pregnant by MC to bring forth Nergal's Champion (amore powerful demon spawn).

Ziva could birth a Nephilim/cherub who has a similar objective. Get preg with MC's child & bring forth Qetesh's Champion (a powerful angel spawn).

Just saying :)
just saying... but what if a champion of quetesh was already born, but due to Quetesh's diminished power was dormant, however her presence and aura caused a certain peasant to become a pervert? if you catch my drift... by the time the MC awakened Quetesh's powers the angel's powers would awaken too. would be an interesting twist.
Cant say anything about his home being attacked by could be part of the orc raids? They seem to be getting more active in the area as of late so mabey there is an orcish warlord preparing to raid the kingdom & the ones we have see are scouts? If they destroyed the family farm then MC's family may escape to Weirdwood.
would be nice if we could capture a female orc ?

Reactions: qekas4

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
just saying... but what if a champion of quetesh was already born, but due to Quetesh's diminished power was dormant, however her presence and aura caused a certain peasant to become a pervert? if you catch my drift... by the time the MC awakened Quetesh's powers the angel's powers would awaken too. would be an interesting twist.
You telling me u wouldn't want to be daddy to an angel? :sneaky:

would be nice if we could capture a female orc ?
Defo! She gotta be toned fit tho. No offense to dudes that like it but I cant be having no steroid looking muscle orc lol.
images.jpeg-24.jpg
d6u3ig7-64f8d8f8-4cdd-40a9-8eb7-218ff85b2c63-1.jpg
Like these lovley ladies ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i load my save im in my house and (whats shown in pic happens)i leave re-senter house and its normal again
when i have sex with our baker it freezes and have to close out of game to reload only for it to do it again when i try for sex my house.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i load my save im in my house and (whats shown in pic happens)i leave re-enter house and its normal again
when i have sex with our baker it freezes and have to close out of game to reload only for it to do it again when i try for sex View attachment 1114436
UPDATED:think i found the cure load game save game restart and then all seems normal

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes