RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I am stumped on the spider queen getting pregnant, do you have to screw her and give her meet all 7 days?
I use enhanced fertility and she gets bigger, I come back on the 7th day and she is thin again but no eggs.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am stumped on the spider queen getting pregnant, do you have to screw her and give her meet all 7 days?
I use enhanced fertility and she gets bigger, I come back on the 7th day and she is thin again but no eggs.
Click around the cave walls. You may have the invisible eggs glitch...

Reactions: RB70

Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
After killing all monsters on both floors there is a door at the mid-bottem of the 1st floor. Go through there, cross the courtyard & enter the Gatehouse (make sure u have some HP potions on you lol)

There is a chest in the Gatehouse that has the key to the Master's loot room.
Thanks for the info.. Doned that quest.. But somehow that too hard to defeat the vampire in oder to give her pink dress. Any clue for this?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Wish she was. :love:
that would be awesome, did he already post a poll on patreon or is just a suggestion?
Techncially Tinkerer discussed (on discord) MC's past. as of the mother there are two fan theories about who she is.
1) she's a powerless Quetesh, this can be sustained by the fact MC was born around the time of Nergal's curse. and would explain why the peasant is so horny.
2) she's a milkmaiden that worked at the baron's castle, it would play on the cliche of a random peasant being the son of someone important

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Click around the cave walls. You may
Thanks for the info.. Doned that quest.. But somehow that too hard to defeat the vampire in oder to give her pink dress. Any clue for this?
Use the spell Wither, of u have it, to stop her from regenerating HP. Use you're imp to heal you any time you're close to half HP. Take Giant's Strength, Stone Skin & 2 Blood potions.

thany22

Jan 16, 2019
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs (v2.11): MEGA

Compiled zip (v2.11)(3.99GB): MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please make a compressed or a crunched version with lower resolution images?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Techncially Tinkerer discussed (on discord) MC's past. as of the mother there are two fan theories about who she is.
1) she's a powerless Quetesh, this can be sustained by the fact MC was born around the time of Nergal's curse. and would explain why the peasant is so horny.
2) she's a milkmaiden that worked at the baron's castle, it would play on the cliche of a random peasant being the son of someone important
Both of the theories are interesting to me. The 1st one would mean MC's father might have been the mortal Qetesh cheated on Nergal with. If she is still in the picture then that means she is masquerading as a mortal. I personally would prefer she not be his mother, soley because that would make MC a demi-god & he has shown no signs of any special powers. Hes very crap at everything. Starts crap at combat until he finally gets better. he cant use magic that well much to Erevi's exasperation lol. If she is his mother though then I'd rather she NOT be in his life so the reveal could happen when he first meets her perhaps, then mabey she can unlock his powers?

The second theory is more interesting to me in the sense that it would be the cliche rando peasant boy is the bastard son of a nobleman. Would also make the Baron's daughter his half-sister. If my theory is correct, & the Baron's daughter is Cath, then she is also the leader of the bandit conspiracy. I feel this second theory is the more believable of the two theories & can have a pretty interesting twist to the bandit plot.

Ether way both are good but I personally am learning towards Baron's son.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So when it comes to weapons what dose it mean when the Two Handed Axe has a -2 on speed, dose that mean map walking speed or something else?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Both of the theories are interesting to me. The 1st one would mean MC's father might have been the mortal Qetesh cheated on Nergal with. If she is still in the picture then that means she is masquerading as a mortal. I personally would prefer she not be his mother, soley because that would make MC a demi-god & he has shown no signs of any special powers. Hes very crap at everything. Starts crap at combat until he finally gets better. he cant use magic that well much to Erevi's exasperation lol. If she is his mother though then I'd rather she NOT be in his life so the reveal could happen when he first meets her perhaps, then mabey she can unlock his powers?
Well she is the goddess of Love and Passion and if anything our hero is quiet godlike in the love department and his passion Level is OVER 9000!!! :p
But Nergal stated that he blessed the MC when he nearly died from a fever as a child... not something he'd do to a Bastard that ruined his marriage and made him a fallen god
So when it comes to weapons what dose it mean when the Two Handed Axe has a -2 on speed, dose that mean map walking speed or something else?
It means the combat stat, which affects hit rate and evade as far as I remember

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
which would then raise the question of why nergal intervenes with Erevi and proclaims the MC his champion
True. Didnt actualy think of that during my speel but yeah. I see that as another reason why it wouldn't make sense. I am learning more & more on the Baron.

At least that way it makes sense still because, as Ziva put it, "the seed of any man born on the (exact?) day of the curse can help lift the curse." As long as they dont know what there apart of. Nergal may just sense that he has potential (because of the date of his birth) without actualy knowing why he has this potential.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True. Didnt actualy think of that during my speel but yeah. I see that as another reason why it wouldn't make sense. I am learning more & more on the Baron.

At least that way it makes sense still because, as Ziva put it, "the seed of any man born on the (exact?) day of the curse can help lift the curse." As long as they dont know what there apart of. Nergal may just sense that he has potential (because of the date of his birth) without actualy knowing why he has this potential.
Problem with this narrative is that the MC knows his father and that his family lived isolated in the far reaches of the backwater outlands makeing barely a living from plying the fields and scavangeing in the forest.
His birth place is off so far from civilisation that it took him several weeks to reach the largest settlment he had ever seen... which is Weirdwood.
I'd assume they lived atleast a month of travel on foot from the Baron

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well she is the goddess of Love and Passion and if anything our hero is quiet godlike in the love department and his passion Level is OVER 9000!!! :p
But Nergal stated that he blessed the MC when he nearly died from a fever as a child... not something he'd do to a Bastard that ruined his marriage and made him a fallen god

It means the combat stat, which affects hit rate and evade as far as I remember
Please put up where Nergal specifies it was when he saved MC from a fever because I have been forced to replay this game over 30+ times lol. NEVER have I read anywhere that this is why he was blessed by Nergal... I'm not saying bs I just dont know where I could have missed this info. I dont speed run that often because I treat each play through as a learning experience to pick up on lore, plot & potential future storylines.

If u can show me where he says it. Or tell me so I can keep my eyes peeled for my inevitable replay lol, that would be great. Or is this something Tink said on Discord?? :) (y)

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes