Guy777

May 21, 2020
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.31.

it should fix the problem of the pauses after each animation loop.
the used RPGM version of the PC release needs a manually added wait time for each shown video, but not so the used one in the Android version.
so maybe next time not just argue, that it's not meant to be played on Android, but rather ping me.
if i'm aware of a problem, i might be able to solve it.
Oh my god, you angel.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Quick question folks, if anyone would be so kind to answer so I know if it's a thing or if it's a bug.

Once Rosy gives birth to the 6th kid I could still knock her up on repeat with infinite children. She would say shes preg, go through the motions & when she birthed it would skip the meeting & naming of the baby, but u could still ask "hows the baby", then do it all over again. Even tho it officially maxed at 6 kids I could knock her up indefinitely.

Now with the new update she seems tos top getting pregnant after the 6th child & I cannot continue the milk production. Not even squeezing her tits into a bowl. Is she just not giving infinite pregnancy content anymore or has my game somehow f***ed up?

I just wanna be clear on this matter. Thanks in advance.
I think Tink finally fixed that infinite pregnant thing so that she can be the same as the rest of the female cast that also stop at certain children count like Victoria (stop at 5) & Erevi (stop at 4).

Now only the goblin, bat breeder, spider queen & the vampire trio can get infinite pregnant.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My only gripe is the fact we cant name the kids... is it not possible to do that then? Did I mess up or do all the kids just have pre-set names? I geuss it makes sense with the husband still on the scene but I thought mabey it say "we're thinking" & let u right the name in.
Tom might be a moron but he ain't that stupid. he would get suspicious...

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
I need some help folks, I remember there used to be a couple of scenes with Erevi's daughter - at the waterfall and another in the house while questing. I recently started a fresh playthrough but did not get those. If it helps, i have been doing the quests in no particular order so i'm assuming i messed up the sequence somewhere. Is there anyway to trigger those scenes and subsequent ones with Erevi's daughter or is my playthrough just stuffed?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I need some help folks, I remember there used to be a couple of scenes with Erevi's daughter - at the waterfall and another in the house while questing. I recently started a fresh playthrough but did not get those. If it helps, i have been doing the quests in no particular order so i'm assuming i messed up the sequence somewhere. Is there anyway to trigger those scenes and subsequent ones with Erevi's daughter or is my playthrough just stuffed?
you don't happen to have forgotten the patch?

gentlemen55778

Oct 14, 2019
Hi, I met a bug when I enter the dark castle or close to the door of castle, it always trigger the spider egg born, does anyone know how to solve this bug?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think Tink finally fixed that infinite pregnant thing so that she can be the same as the rest of the female cast that also stop at certain children count like Victoria (stop at 5) & Erevi (stop at 4).

Now only the goblin, bat breeder, spider queen & the vampire trio can get infinite pregnant.
That's a shame. I hope he ar least puts in a spirit potion. I liked that she could do that. How we supposed to keep her production up :(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tom might be a moron but he ain't that stupid. he would get suspicious...
True but we (The aplayer) could still pick the names. Like Tom says "Jenny decided to call him/her..." then we get the naming screen. So MC technically dosent but WE do. Oh well

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
True but we (The aplayer) could still pick the names. Like Tom says "Jenny decided to call him/her..." then we get the naming screen. So MC technically dosent but WE do. Oh well
I like it this way... since Jenny is completely devoted to MC while Tom is clueless. and maybe Tinkerer will want to use those names in future updates

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like it this way... since Jenny is completely devoted to MC while Tom is clueless. and maybe Tinkerer will want to use those names in future updates
I know. I'm not completly against it being this way, was just a little disappointed lol. Had to scrap all the names I had planed lol.

I have a thing where I them name all my children based on there mother's personality or job.

Exampls:
•Mia= Fairytale characters
•Victoria= British Royalty (specifically Henry, his wives/kids & queen elizabeth)
•Rosy (actualy was gonna use Hobbit names fro TLotRs so his chosen names worked for me lol)
•Erevi= Biblical Demons. I called the Succubus "Lillith".
•Frida= Norse Gods.
•Shakala= Named the Goblin daughter Sketta (was a name generator & continued the S theme lol)
Pets:
•Bat Breeder= Buffy (as in the vampire slayer...)
•Familiar= no theme, she is Trixie lol.

I was gonna name Jenny's kids after characters from the Merchant of Venice...

Other ideas I has for naming themse (as long as Tink dosent do it for us again lol).
•Alice= Patron Saints
•Beth= Horse breeds (as long as they sound like names)
•Ziva= Biblical Angels (if we get a special daughter I'll call her Eve)
•Oksana= The Belmonts from Castlevania (1st son will be Abraham tho)
•Liandra= Tolkin Elves
•Caleah= Native American folkloric figures
•Hilde= Norse Giants
•The Vampires= An special daughters I think I'll name after vampires from literature, like Carmilla.
•Maghda= Ogres from Shrek...
•Vix= If we get a special daughter I might calle her Tiamat.
•SuccubusDaughter= if the Champion is a son "Damien" if it's a girl "Damina".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what the fuck was he thinking with this dice game, jesus
He likely thought it was a cliche poor mans game and not as cliche as Black Jack that wasn't even invented in the dark age :p
Its definetly interesting but the version I had to play (for now) is TEST so I didnt have access to the loaded dice lol.

F*** ME that dice game made my blood boil lol. But still interesting, hope in the future the mini-games wont be so luck based lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
With all the upgrades happening around town (Rosy's Bakery, Jenny's Shop) I think this idea could definetly work. If Tink decided he liked it.

So if Beth was to begin a Besstgirl Farm (secretly most like) she wouldn't want people to see her produce makers. So I reckon we renovate the Stable. Make the main floor bigger & add a rafters area. Kinda like in the pic bellow.
20210319_184230.jpg
I think the small Hut above is the home of Beth (& Gabriel who is currently stationed at the Temple). After getting her preg she may take u here & complain she dosent have the space for a child. You pay Marcus 2000g to jot only renovate her hovel of a home but also the Stable in hopes of upping business. Sadly this wont work because theres not enough visitors to make back the money to bot pay her father's debts & maintain the new stable.

At this point you can find the "Cow Girl" (I'm thinking she may be like the Bat Breeder, a semi-inteligent Beastgirl that dosent speak, but that's just me). U buy her or find her, & take her to Beth. Then the milk from the "Cow Girl" will bring in more business & Beth will have an idea, requesting MC to keep an eye out for any more exotic animals for her new farm.
20210319_184610.jpg
The expansion side will hide the Cow Girl & any other Bewst Girls you get for the farm from prying eyes. The rafters could be a place for a Harpy perhaps? Or some other bird girl. Mabey u can get Beth's kids to work the Stable (collecting eggs, milk & stuff) for 2g like u can with Rosy's kids.

From here I can think of some Beast Girls that could be good:
•Cow Girl (obvs)= gives you milk. Mabey baby calf kids.
•Bee Girl= Could give honey? Because I am sick of always getting stung. Mabey she has to birth worker bees to keep the hives producing honey?
•Harpy= Eggs (nothing special just sick of waiting for that ONE chicken to lay eggs all the time lol)

What u guys think?

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
With all the upgrades happening around town (Rosy's Bakery, Jenny's Shop) I think this idea could definetly work. If Tink decided he liked it.

So if Beth was to begin a Besstgirl Farm (secretly most like) she wouldn't want people to see her produce makers. So I reckon we renovate the Stable. Make the main floor bigger & add a rafters area. Kinda like in the pic bellow.
View attachment 1092642
I think the small Hut above is the home of Beth (& Gabriel who is currently stationed at the Temple). After getting her preg she may take u here & complain she dosent have the space for a child. You pay Marcus 2000g to jot only renovate her hovel of a home but also the Stable in hopes of upping business. Sadly this wont work because theres not enough visitors to make back the money to bot pay her father's debts & maintain the new stable.

At this point you can find the "Cow Girl" (I'm thinking she may be like the Bat Breeder, a semi-inteligent Beastgirl that dosent speak, but that's just me). U buy her or find her, & take her to Beth. Then the milk from the "Cow Girl" will bring in more business & Beth will have an idea, requesting MC to keep an eye out for any more exotic animals for her new farm.
View attachment 1092653
The expansion side will hide the Cow Girl & any other Bewst Girls you get for the farm from prying eyes. The rafters could be a place for a Harpy perhaps? Or some other bird girl. Mabey u can get Beth's kids to work the Stable (collecting eggs, milk & stuff) for 2g like u can with Rosy's kids.

From here I can think of some Beast Girls that could be good:
•Cow Girl (obvs)= gives you milk. Mabey baby calf kids.
•Bee Girl= Could give honey? Because I am sick of always getting stung. Mabey she has to birth worker bees to keep the hives producing honey?
•Harpy= Eggs (nothing special just sick of waiting for that ONE chicken to lay eggs all the time lol)

What u guys think?
The girl loves horses. A Centaurs girl would be the perfect choice.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The girl loves horses. A Centaurs girl would be the perfect choice.
I was thinking about that but I was trying to figure out animal girls that could give us easy access to ingredients. Not sure what a female centaur could give (we already get Horse Seed from Samson). Dunno what a girl centaur could give us that makes a farm Beastgirl. Not a bad idea tho. I'll think on that one

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
i am stuck at the moment with administering the moon pollen to the drink
i have tried starting a fire and going to the bedroom but it still does not allow
me to climb in can anyone tell me how to get further ? Victoria is either not there
or using a dildo but the mc always gets caught by the guard and spends the night in
the jail so help please
thanks

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes