Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Wondering if Im just unlucky, but can Beth, Ziva, Caleah, and Hilde get pregnant? I've used many enhanced fertility potions, and waited a long time for their gestation periods, but nothings coming up. Also, can Alice, and Liandra give birth? I think I've completed most, if not all quest besides the spider girl quest to get her clothes.
Not Now

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
can i have your save game if possible because its same for me thx
It's been too long since I got a savegame from this scene. And giving you a current one would take away a lot of fun from the game for you.
Maybe you can try an older version from this game to finish this scene.

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Help please I think my animations are bugged in sex scenes there's a huge delay in animations every 12-15 seconds

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
The last one requires you to buy a new dress for Frida at the tailor shop.
The fertility recipe can be find at the inn area to the west, near the burned out area on the right.

Luckily, the globalsave file from the 1st post works. My save file saved! No grinding shit again yippie!
Omg, thank you for your reply. I skipped 2 updates on this game. Just update it and i remember i cant finish those mission. Thanks again, i appreciate that.

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Sorry if this is considered spamming but I can't risk this being ignored Help please I think my animations are bugged in sex scenes there's a huge delay in animations every 12-15 seconds

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry if this is considered spamming but I can't risk this being ignored Help please I think my animations are bugged in sex scenes there's a huge delay in animations every 12-15 seconds
Have u tried changing the speed of you're animations? Go pause menu, Animations & try changing the speed to slower or faster (1 fastest- 3 slowest) see if that helps any

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone tell
Exactly
How many cheat loot we have....
And
Where I can find
If u mean the loot chests that pop up when u activate the CHEAT mode then. There is 6.
•Weirdwood (outside of Stable)
•Mayor's Manor (Pre Election: near the desk. Post-Election: in the corner by entrance.)
•The Sacred Well
•The Witch's Hut (inside)
•Tower of Dread (bedroom)

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
It's been too long since I got a savegame from this scene. And giving you a current one would take away a lot of fun from the game for you.
Maybe you can try an older version from this game to finish this scene.
yh i know but i still like to have complite save game so i know where i need to go. if possible i like save game thx you very much

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I didnt trigger the missing boyfriend quest and didnt take the sam's key while at "let there be light" quest,so I cant get rosy pregnant how can I fix this does anyone know?

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
The mini game for the bat breeder doesn't seem to be working, or i am not doing something right, the arrows never change color for me to hit

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Have u tried changing the speed of you're animations? Go pause menu, Animations & try changing the speed to slower or faster (1 fastest- 3 slowest) see if that helps any
Tried it again and again still no working correctly are they perhaps other methods?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tried it again and again still no working correctly are they perhaps other methods?
Not too my knowladge. Could just be you're computer? Or mabey the version u have downloaded? Is it compressed or something?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes