Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
My only complaint is that the vaginas/anus are just too overly pink it makes you feel like they got a rash. Also whats with the Main dude's butthole? Why dose it look like a an old wound

ksmlc.png

mg36912

Mar 9, 2021
Hello all. Short question - I've completed all quests so far (like described in walkthroughs). Are there any sex scenes available with Ziva in temple, but without spirit potions?
Tried to speak with her, to use rope-bell from MCs room in temple, but nothing seems to work...
Thank you.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i started playing with the censored patch and when the new update came out i started to play but forgot to add the censorship text. Will it be ok just to add the censorship text and resume ? Or did i screw it all up ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay guys I think I hit some kind of bug. So everything has being going normal with Rosy. I kept popping babies into her, she kept getting preggo, I occasionally indulged in f***ing her on the milking machine.

But now she wont get pregnant anymore? Like she just wont. I've tried Enhanced Fertility &... nothing. Anyone else had this bug or just me?

Just a heads up on playing on Gamcore so it may just be them, but Im curious.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
My only complaint is that the vaginas/anus are just too overly pink it makes you feel like they got a rash. Also whats with the Main dude's butthole? Why dose it look like a an old wound

View attachment 1087429
You know that scene where you dress up in sexy lingerie to lure the ogre out so you can fuck his girl? MC doesn't always make it to the trap in time, this is the result.

• Haha
Reactions: Satimosxxx

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hay guys I think I hit some kind of bug. So everything has being going normal with Rosy. I kept popping babies into her, she kept getting preggo, I occasionally indulged in f***ing her on the milking machine.

But now she wont get pregnant anymore? Like she just wont. I've tried Enhanced Fertility &... nothing. Anyone else had this bug or just me?

Just a heads up on playing on Gamcore so it may just be them, but Im curious.
Do you have spirit potions with you? The potion will show a shiny blue light in a specific location for each girls where a scene is one time only OR once their pregnancy has reached their limits.

You can also count the amount of beds for kids in their house, once everything filled up = no more pregnant.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question anyone know a fix for this
When you give your demon daughter a new dress and go down into the prison to check up on the batbreeder the game locks up.
Or to be more precise the game is still running but you can´t do anything and nothing happens.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you have spirit potions with you? The potion will show a shiny blue light in a specific location for each girls where a scene is one time only OR once their pregnancy has reached their limits.

You can also count the amount of beds for kids in their house, once everything filled up = no more pregnant.
Well she was supposed to keep giving "birth" even after the six. Have have knocked her up at least over 20 times but now she just wont...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well she was supposed to keep giving "birth" even after the six. Have have knocked her up at least over 20 times but now she just wont...
I meant it was the case for Victoria. She stopped after all of the beds in the kid room is filled.

Im not entirely sure but the only female that can get infinitely pregnant i saw so far were the goblins, the bat breeder & the spider queen.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i hope he does more monster content. the spider and batgirl are my favorites

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I meant it was the case for Victoria. She stopped after all of the beds in the kid room is filled.

Im not entirely sure but the only female that can get infinitely pregnant i saw so far were the goblins, the bat breeder & the spider queen.
and the vampires.
i hope he does more monster content. the spider and batgirl are my favorites
the imp will grow,,, she's a monster too

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Does anyone know who this girl is, who looks like Jane Fonda in the 80s, and who tells me when and how long Jenny is pregnant?
Screenshot_JaneFonda.jpg

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes