Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
any saves from 2 patch before this? i had play untill 2 patch before but dont have the saves. can someone share the save file pls!?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
"Dress for a Lady" is now marked as a failed Quest.
Why? It wasn't my fault that the bug existed, and that Zsofia doesn't want it anymore...

Reactions: ohcmonrest

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
can someone explain the vampire blood buffs/perks? does it auto cast?
Blood potions can be created by speaking to Adaobi, you need some of her blood after all. The
ingredients she requires are enough for two potions. Each potion increases your blood pool by three.
The greater your blood pool, the more abilities you gain (to a certain point). Each day your blood pool
diminishes by one point. These are the abilities you gain:
1 Blood point: Nightvision
Works like a torch, but costs nothing to use.
2 Blood points: Awe
Can be used in combat to lower your target rate, meaning enemies will be more likely to target your
companions. But its main function is to improve the mood of angry wives/girlfriends. Immediately
increases their affection to 100%. It does NOT instantly makes them horny, but she will be more likely to
be horny the next day.
3 Blood points: Increased Agility.
Your agility is increased by 50%. This is automatic, no need to activate anything.
4 Blood points: Vampiric Strength.
Damage dealt is increased by 20%. Automatic.
5-7 Blood points: Vampiric regeneration.
You regenerate 3% of your health each combat turn or every few paces. Automatic.
8-10 Blood points: Scorching Sun
You slowly burn up while under the sun. Nighttime or buildings

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Dress for a Lady" is now marked as a failed Quest.
Why? It wasn't my fault that the bug existed, and that Zsofia doesn't want it anymore...
I'm sorry for that but I was wondering when Tink was actualy going to add in failure for quests...

SkippyZA

Jan 4, 2020
Blood potions can be created by speaking to Adaobi, you need some of her blood after all. The
ingredients she requires are enough for two potions. Each potion increases your blood pool by three.
The greater your blood pool, the more abilities you gain (to a certain point). Each day your blood pool
diminishes by one point. These are the abilities you gain:
1 Blood point: Nightvision
Works like a torch, but costs nothing to use.
2 Blood points: Awe
Can be used in combat to lower your target rate, meaning enemies will be more likely to target your
companions. But its main function is to improve the mood of angry wives/girlfriends. Immediately
increases their affection to 100%. It does NOT instantly makes them horny, but she will be more likely to
be horny the next day.
3 Blood points: Increased Agility.
Your agility is increased by 50%. This is automatic, no need to activate anything.
4 Blood points: Vampiric Strength.
Damage dealt is increased by 20%. Automatic.
5-7 Blood points: Vampiric regeneration.
You regenerate 3% of your health each combat turn or every few paces. Automatic.
8-10 Blood points: Scorching Sun
You slowly burn up while under the sun. Nighttime or buildings
Thanks for the reply. With 4 blood points do i need to activate the strength perk? if so where do i do it? I cant find anything in my battle menus

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply. With 4 blood points do i need to activate the strength perk? if so where do i do it? I cant find anything in my battle menus
....it says that it is automatic. As in it is a passive thing u dont have to activate manually (y)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who pays the Cemetery Rumors rewards ?
The horned mayor says nothing about it.
You have to complete Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. Once the mAster is dead you can ether ask the mayor or Victoria (depend if you're mayor by then lol)

Also what do u mean by "horned mayor"???

Reactions: Cesarbr

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
You have to complete Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. Once the mAster is dead you can ether ask the mayor or Victoria (depend if you're mayor by then lol)

Also what do u mean by "horned mayor"???
Sorry my friend!
I'm from Brazil, the horned here, is the same as cuckold.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where is patch
tell me plz
I dont own the game but I veleive I read in here it's in the game file. There are people on here who could help better...

You could search through previous posts. Shouldn't take u long to find how to do it. It gets put up & answered so much. Like sometimes the answer is just 2 posts above another person asking.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes