Alejandro_Bizoo2020

Sep 27, 2020
No puedo hacer que la escena entre el MC y la hija de erevy se active al comienzo de su búsqueda en el puente y el agua después de luchar con los duendes.
simplemente dice que después de un refrescante baño continúan su camino

Alejandro_Bizoo2020

Sep 27, 2020
I can't get the scene between the mc and the daughter of erevy to activate at the beginning of their quest on the bridge and the water after fighting with the goblins
it simply says that after a refreshing bath they continue on their way

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
I actually unpacked the game and went into the movies file, which contain all animated sex scene in mp4 and webm format. All of them are working, I think there is something in the application itself that caused freezes of the game. I tried my save of ver 2.32 on ver 2.31 and it works. I think ver 2.32 only cancel the dude standing in front of the village tree but I guess something else was changed.

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
I actually unpacked the game and went into the movies file, which contain all animated sex scene in mp4 and webm format. All of them are working, I think there is something in the application itself that caused freezes of the game. I tried my save of ver 2.32 on ver 2.31 and it works. I think ver 2.32 only cancel the dude standing in front of the village tree but I guess something else was changed.
Well all of the short vid in the folder work but when i play them in the game most of them get stuck in the first few second

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Well all of the short vid in the folder work but when I play them in the game most of them get stuck in the first few second
For some reason mine suck and I has to close the game, which mean I have save before new sex scene. I think every sex scene is animated after ver 1.6 update so it becomes annoying not knowing which scene will run smooth and which aren't. For example, sex scene with Beth in staple works fine but none of rosy animated scene works, Frida's scene has view 1 working and view 2 stuck, etc. Tried changing animation 0 to 3 and none works, ver 2.31 works fine though so I maybe there's a bug that caused this.

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
For some reason mine suck and I has to close the game, which mean I have save before new sex scene. I think every sex scene is animated after ver 1.6 update so it becomes annoying not knowing which scene will run smooth and which aren't. For example, sex scene with Beth in staple works fine but none of rosy animated scene works, Frida's scene has view 1 working and view 2 stuck, etc. Tried changing animation 0 to 3 and none works, ver 2.31 works fine though so I maybe there's a bug that caused this.
Well i read some post, i can somehow "fix" this by turning off the lighting option in the game, but this only allow one animation so when i click the second animation it get stuck again

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
The decensor patch doesn't work anymore. I lost my save and started a new game but when we (my daughter and i) got to the bridge nothing happens.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Well i read some post, i can somehow "fix" this by turning off the lighting option in the game, but this only allow one animation so when i click the second animation it get stuck again
Ok tried that but didn't work, feel like the game is mocking me. Trying to figure out why and now sometime it run and sometime doesn't. Guess I play without animation.

Edit: I gave up and download the compressed version since I won't be needing animation so less space is good. Some how when I load my save over the game animations for rosy, frida, beth is fine but liandra that work in the normal version doesn't work in compress version so I replace the scene in movie folder of the compressed with the scene in movie folder of the normal and it works. So, I guess that a solution but take a long time to find and replace, also there might be scenes that both version have that can't be played.

Last edited:

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Btw anyone know exactly how to get Everi's daughter scene? I remember bringing her in the waystone quest through a water fall where she bath and goblin showed up, then the bedside scene/sex scene and threesome with victoria and daughter scene. However, now I can't find picture/scene for the threesome or waterfall, probably removed with update. However, the bedside scene/sex scene still there but I can't find a way to trigger the event. Simply ending the quest with no scene.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Btw anyone know exactly how to get Everi's daughter scene? I remember bringing her in the waystone quest through a water fall where she bath and goblin showed up, then the bedside scene/sex scene and threesome with victoria and daughter scene. However, now I can't find picture/scene for the threesome or waterfall, probably removed with update. However, the bedside scene/sex scene still there but I can't find a way to trigger the event. Simply ending the quest with no scene.
That's weird. I know both those scenes still exist... mabey u hit a bug?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes