modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
That's weird. I know both those scenes still exist... mabey u hit a bug?
Idk man, not sure why game developer decided to turn all into one exe file. Are you using this new ver 2.32 or a different one, also can you please tell me what mirror you use for download, nopy, mega ,etc?

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
how much health do bandits have cause i jus did 75 total dmg and i died...redid the fight and won with 72 total dmg...are health bars difficult to add in a game

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Btw anyone know exactly how to get Everi's daughter scene? I remember bringing her in the waystone quest through a water fall where she bath and goblin showed up, then the bedside scene/sex scene and threesome with victoria and daughter scene. However, now I can't find picture/scene for the threesome or waterfall, probably removed with update. However, the bedside scene/sex scene still there but I can't find a way to trigger the event. Simply ending the quest with no scene.
You need a spirit potion & consume it in that location. Speaking about Everi, Tinkerer didn't put a backstory about her compared to the other ladies.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You need a spirit potion & consume it in that location. Speaking about Everi, Tinkerer didn't put a backstory about her compared to the other ladies.
She is part of House Istanath... that is all we know outside of worshipping Nergal lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
At the moment how many monster girls we can take to breed?
Depends on you're definition of monster girls I geuss. (I'm gonna assume u dont mean elves or halflings?)

Can Give Birth:
•1 Giant (Frida)
•3 Goblins (Shakala, Seqouia, "Daughter")
•3 Vampires (Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia)
•1 Bat Creature
•1 Spider Girl (Venomina)

Can Get Preg But No-Births, Yet:
•1 Ogre (Maghda)
•1 Succubus (Daughter)
•1 Dragon (Vixenatrix)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I forgot to readd the decensor patch when I grabbed the latest version. If I haven't really done anything but make a save, simply adding it now is fine right? I won't be missing content I didn't skip over or something.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I take it the story is going to end with you bringing back the light&darkness cults together and use your army of offspring to fight off demons or something? Becoming king/baron/whatever in the end?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Depends on you're definition of monster girls I geuss. (I'm gonna assume u dont mean elves or halflings?)

Can Give Birth:
•1 Giant (Frida)
•3 Goblins (Shakala, Seqouia, "Daughter")
•3 Vampires (Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia)
•1 Bat Creature
•1 Spider Girl (Venomina)

Can Get Preg But No-Births, Yet:
•1 Ogre (Maghda)
•1 Succubus (Daughter)
•1 Dragon (Vixenatrix)
No, I mean the ones that you can capture and bring to the dungeon on ''Tower of Dread''
Until now I managed to capture only the Bat Breeder.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Anyone else encounter the bug where some animated scenes just freeze? (Erevi scene and the vampire girl scene where you buy her a dress for fuck) I'm pretty bummed because the vampire chick was really hot but it just freezes everytime :--(

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
No, I mean the ones that you can capture and bring to the dungeon on ''Tower of Dread''
Until now I managed to capture only the Bat Breeder.
I believe there aren't any other slaves in the game yet. Only the bat breeder can be tamed in the dungeon. Spider girl maybe but she can't use the contraptions and couch

• Sad
Reactions: Facilus

mordecaijr93

Feb 20, 2019
I need help. don't know why but the It's a girl quest never pops. shakala has given birth over 20 times but there's no girl. I don't know what I'm missing.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
or in short it would convert a RPG into a VN as it's normally done... which in my opinion definately would take all the fun out of this game...
Not sure about the MAC support since there are quiet alot of VMs and other tools to achieve that compatibility even if MAC OS is working hard against those solutions.
i agree. the grinding is the biggest part of RPGs in general. If you take that away, you're better off playing a VN.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
If you use the phallus gigantus potion on the giant lady youre just stuck forever on distracting the ogre quest and cant unlock the rich guys store. I cant find a way to get another potion. Very lame.
What are you talking about, thats supposed to happen. Just through the witch questline till you get the chalice and you'll be able to buy the giant dick potion from the clothing store or make your own.

This is an RPG explore do other quests and unlock stuff for previous options.

Reactions: RedZone30

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Well gonna keep my save files, delete the game and see if the stuck animated scenes got fixed in the next update

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes