M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone!
It's been a couple of weeks since 2.3x was released and work is well underway on the next update (2.41). The main quest line hasn't been progressed in quite a while, so I would like to start working a bit on that. That is going to require a lot of work on the temple. For the story to proceed some babies need to start popping out at the temple and I'd very much like to give all the girls there some more scenes before that happens. Which means a LOT of images and not so much story. To balance story/quests and scenes, I contemplated just doing some scenes for the temple and developing the Imp's story to add some quests. This was the suggestion the Nergalites also voted for.
The current temple initiation scene with Grug seems to be rather controversial, and I once promised to revisit the scene. Version 2.41 will therefor feature an optional revised temple initiation scene. A slightly altered version of this scene will also become a repeatable scene which can be performed with all the girls currently at the temple. The original temple initiation scene will remain as an optional scene.
The rest will all be about the imp. I'll give you some more info on that subject when I've gotten more work done on her. Oh, and don't worry. I'll let you rename her just in case you feel the name no longer fits the character:).

I hope you guys have a nice week! I'll be back with more sneak peeks later.

Tinkerer.​
1617491509957.png

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
BTW other update point.Tinkerer is well aware that the loops for some people are bit fucked
due his own pc doenst have issues at all with the loops. *(neither has my own pc)
So be patient , and sorry for those who have realy issues with it

it has to do how fast your own pc loads things for the scenes and that is different for all pcs/laptops

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
BTW other update point.Tinkerer is well aware that the loops for some people are bit fucked
due his own pc doenst have issues at all with the loops. *(neither has my own pc)
So be patient , and sorry for those who have realy issues with it

it has to do how fast your own pc loads things for the scenes and that is different for all pcs/laptops
It's kinda weird cuz 2.31 didn't get any complains on the animation loops freezing issues, it's only exclusively to 2.32.

I knows that different PC loads differently but why wasn't it affecting 2.31 as well? Is there something in 2.32 that causing the loop to freeze?

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys! For those who have the problem of the game frozen in the animations i have some kind of solution, but only for animations that don't ask you to choose between multiple animations, that is, the animations that go immediately after a dialogue, like the animation with the devil daughter in the bed. You need to put the animations in timing 2, and just one dialogue before the animations beginings don't push Z or enter, you need to push W, the scene will repeat until z or enter is pressed this time. I hope this little semi-solution will help you :D

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Cool to see he's going back to the main storyline for the people that enjoy it. For me it's probably my least favorite story arc. Interesting that he's mentioning Grug again as being controversial, my main issue with Grug is how powerless you are regarding choice comparitivaly to him, while storyline wise he doesn't seem that important.

For instance, the rest of the game is full of choices that have very big consequences to your save-file, like killing Shakala, telling women you're not going to take care of their child, killing the vampires, etc. But Grug has this weird protection where no matter what you pick. He IS going to be part of the temple, and he WILL fuck the witch. That said, Grug doesn't really bug me personally, but I do wish there was a reason why he seems to be so protected from your choices, I think people would be more accepting of him if he did something in the main story that showed that he's essential to be around.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Cool to see he's going back to the main storyline for the people that enjoy it. For me it's probably my least favorite story arc. Interesting that he's mentioning Grug again as being controversial, my main issue with Grug is how powerless you are regarding choice comparitivaly to him, while storyline wise he doesn't seem that important.

For instance, the rest of the game is full of choices that have very big consequences to your save-file, like killing Shakala, telling women you're not going to take care of their child, killing the vampires, etc. But Grug has this weird protection where no matter what you pick. He IS going to be part of the temple, and he WILL fuck the witch. That said, Grug doesn't really bug me personally, but I do wish there was a reason why he seems to be so protected from your choices, I think people would be more accepting of him if he did something in the main story that showed that he's essential to be around.
Wait u can kill the vampires ?
I mean not that i would do that, but how is that possible, i never get the choice to do so

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys! For those who have the problem of the game frozen in the animations i have some kind of solution, but only for animations that don't ask you to choose between multiple animations, that is, the animations that go immediately after a dialogue, like the animation with the devil daughter in the bed. You need to put the animations in timing 2, and just one dialogue before the animations beginings don't push Z or enter, you need to push W, the scene will repeat until z or enter is pressed this time. I hope this little semi-solution will help you :D
There are freezes for animations that don't choose between multiple views? Okay tbh, i didn't test every single girls with animations so i didn't notice that.

I still think it's more safe to just simply set the animations to OFF & wait for Tink to give us a 2.32 hotfix or something.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Too be honest you could originally kill Grug if u decided to to fight him. But Tink has admitted in the past he has a soft spot for the character which is why he has not only been saved from death but is also part of the Temple. MC actualy says that Grug could make for a powerful alliy to protect the Temple as well. But yeah it was just creative favoritism lol.

I feel like he will just do something like with Mia's encounter with the Werewolf or the choice you now have for the wedding. Especially seeing as the MMF 3some is still gonna be optional in the game.

Wait u can kill the vampires ?
I mean not that i would do that, but how is that possible, i never get the choice to do so

At the being of Cematery Rumours, if u travel to the graveyard during the day there is a switch at the bottem right crypt with a sun symbol on it. Click that then enter the vampires crypt. There is a cut scene where the vampires fry in the sunlight because MC opens there sarcophagus.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
If u want to see the Spirit Potion lights u need that potion in you're inventory xxx
Yes I have that potion, I seen a few blue light and tried a few already. Can you tell me more where to download the external mod for the extra stuff that I miss? Greatly appreciated.

Edit: My bad, I was dumb apparently the waterfall scenes were named bathing and the threesome scenes with daughter and veronica were name mcbathroom. Wonderful naming....... Well I guess I will try one more time to get things to trigger. I remembered the time I get this to trigger was when I'm already a mayor and finished ruin the wedding quest for alice so will try that again before the waystone quest.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes I have that potion, I seen a few blue light and tried a few already. Can you tell me more where to download the external mod for the extra stuff that I miss? Greatly appreciated.
Well even if u miss Daughter content, once you have access to Spirit Potions it should just let you see the scenes through spirit lights. I'm not sure why u can see them... have u installed the Decenser Patch. To make sure its is successfully installed go to the Mayor's place & check if the candle on his desk is lit. If not then the patch isnt installed. If it is then I dont know what the problem is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: modplayer

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Well even if u miss Daughter content, once you have access to Spirit Potions it should just let you see the scenes through spirit lights. I'm not sure why u can see them... have u installed the Decenser Patch. To make sure its is successfully installed go to the Mayor's place & check if the candle on his desk is lit. If not then the patch isnt installed. If it is then I dont know what the problem is.
OMG you telling me that I needed the Decenser patch? I thought it was for game like Japanese where they blurred out genitals so I didn't download it. I also realize now that you mentioned it that the game on my android has the candles lit while the pc doesn't. Never crossed my mind before but will try now, if it works then I really appreciate it.

P.S. In case you wonder why I don't just go back later, it's because I played this game many times and enjoy it so it feel annoyed that the event doesn't trigger on cue.

Edit: It works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes